10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, PJ. YOU HAPPY NOW?!

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Signature Request:
    Visible text: I would like a signature with my 2 main characters, so just the names under the characters would be fine.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link is in my sig currently but I dont want current gear used if possible.

Gear set: This is going to be a little complicated, so here it goes
    Rogue: Female Blood Elf: Head/shoulder of Bloodfang (T2 Rogue) set
    Shaman: Female Orc: Head/shoulder shot of Skyshatter (T6 Shaman) set

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Please see above

Your pose: Prefer just head/shoulder (i guess this is called a bust shot?) or head and top of shoulders

General colour scheme: Yellow around the Rogue, Blue around the Orc

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Maybe some cool effects around the characters in reference to their themes? Some smoke for the rogue, lightning for the shaman please.

If there are any questions about my requests please let me know, or if it just wont work then let me know and I can alter what I want

Also if the person doing this loves doing wallpaper, I would love a 1920x1080 wallpaper in the same theme with full body shots of both characters. Wallpaper would be in the same theme as the sig with the 2 colors and please include a horde symbol in the background. Thank you much in advance

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylora View Post
    It was a very juicy buffalo chicken with a ranch dippin sauce - id never had it til i came over here, don't think we really had it in the UK, but it is amazing (better yet that it was free :P )

Thanks, hopefully just a quick cough/cold and thank you for your nice comments <3

/Lora
    Sounds so nice! I don't think I've ever seen anything by that over here in the UK myself to be honest... Though if I ever see it, I'll be sure to try it, sounds delicious! Definitely better that it was free haha! Fingers crossed for more juicy treats from the hubby! ;-)

Well I've got my fingers crossed you get over it swiftly with as little problems as possible! Any time, you work is really nice

I like the two new additions that Aryiana and Populaire have both submitted, looking lovely peeps!

--Lee

PMR:

Non mmo

mmo

P.S Thank you Lee
    Edit: Title
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-02-22 at 12:36 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Alright, PJ. YOU HAPPY NOW?!
    YES super happy. looksamazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by canute View Post
    Hey I'd really like a avatar pic, screenshot and forum signature I could use for my wow presence. Themed on my current main or including my alts would be ideal.

Main:
    Visible text: Dweezil (currently use Brawler or Starcaller title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: male Worgen druid - purple color eyes and brownish fur
    I'd like your inspiration on a theme. Happy for druid forms or non-forms to be used. Cartoony moonkin might be fun, or high res render. I am open to you to have fun with it.
    Gear set: My favourite for druid right now is a transmog set based upon T13 Normal with a twist. The twist being T11 Heroic shoulders & T8 head piece from mimiron (one that is a moon crescent
    Your pose: open to your imagination
    General colour scheme: Really open to what you wana do with it. Moonkin themed - star/space themed colouring... or natural colours for a generic druid theme.
    Any extras: Something easily readable preferred

I am also happy for you to go mad with any of my old mains/alts - they are all on Shadowsong EU realm
    male Dwarf Warrior called Canute (Dragonslayer title) - T5 mog. weapon-mallet of the tides & shield-Merciless Gladiator's Shieldwall
    male Dwarf Holy Paladin called Nute (Crusader title) - T4 mog without helm shown or T6 full. weaps dont mind
    male Worgen Blood DK called Hemophiliac - mogs in level 55 gear with helm hidden. always! .. it just looks right for me
    male Dwarf Hunter called Alfadir - gear dont mind but I generally use a white bear pet
    female Draenei Disc/Holy Priest called Diagnosis T5 mog
    female Draenei Elemental Shaman called Kolombangara - any elemental themed gear set
    female Panda Mistweaver Monk called Sichuan - any gear but I have used the red panda look not the black panda

If anyone wants to make something up for me then I'd be much appreciated of the effort
    if so, email me on nute at shadowsong.eu

Thanks
    anyone want to take this on? some.. or all, anything... anyone? plx

/nute

What you want for you page: I want to request a background for my twitch page.
    Visible text: Preferably my character "Dreoras" with my guild <Warcry> and maybe Auchindoun EU if you can fit it
    Logo/Character: My character http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dreoras/simple
    General colour scheme: Fel Flame ish. Like the banner I got made before. http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user...a-640x125.jpeg
    Specifics/Extras: If you can include me riding on a feldrake that would be awesome. I'd prefer shadowmoon valley landscape aswell. Lots of fel fire, volcanos.

Deleted
    Hey I'd like to request a new signature. While i like the one i have atm, its not a toon i play anymore. So here goes

Visible text: Luxylol / Hazte
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like it to show two characters.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Luxylol/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/hazte/simple
    Gear set: The Stuff they're both in will do. edit: No helms
    Your pose:General colour scheme: I'll leave this up to how ever wants to make this for me.
    Any extras: I want the DK's side to be frosty/bloody as thats the specs i play I want the mage to be firey/arcaney, if thats possible to do.

Thanks in advance to anyone that makes this for me.

Deleted
    Visible text: Azar'zer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Use WMV to get a Ethereal Wind-trader, I would like the purple glow instead of red.
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) Ethereals can't wear stuff.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) ^
    Your pose: Crossing a ethereal blade in purple color, with a dalaran staff, both with lifestealing enchantment.
    General colour scheme: Purple, Nether/arcane.
    Any extras: Void eyes in the background.

There is a week cooldown for bumps and reposts.
    Posting before that cooldown is up can result in your post being deleted.

Also, can we refrain from turning this thread into an offtopic chat thread, please? Sorry for being blunt, but it's pushing pending requests back pages. Just standalone offtopic comments aren't appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread request I picked up a couple days ago:

----------
    I also wanted to mention, we tend to get some spambots in this thread and they sometimes post random broken links after their posts. If you see anything odd, just report it so the moderators can take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: I would like a signature with my 2 main characters, so just the names under the characters would be fine.
    took a shot at this cause i had an idea. Completely understand if you'd like to pass and wait for another one of these talented artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Thread request I picked up a couple days ago:
    something about the pandas eyes...are the eyelashes added on cause WOW they're stunning looking.
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2013-02-22 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    Hello fellow gamers

I have an old guild banner, that I would like to have some changes made to, it is only some minor changes, like replacing a horde banner with an alliance banner and replacing some text, so it would not be very much work. Would that be a job for anyone?

It would be very much appreciated!

(If you want to help out, just reply to this post, and I will PM you the banner and the details of changes, font name etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    took a shot at this cause i had an idea. Completely understand if you'd like to pass and wait for another one of these talented artists.

That actually came out rather nicely! A lot better than I had thought in my head. Any chance I could get an avatar of the faces area also?

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    That actually came out rather nicely! A lot better than I had thought in my head. Any chance I could get an avatar of the faces area also?
    1:
    2:
    3:

edit:
    v sorry yeah D: my photoshop derped and i didnt realize it only cut one.
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2013-02-22 at 05:56 PM.

yay
    Could you get it of both faces? Like the middle section?

Deleted
    WALLPAPER:
    Resolution: 1280 X 720
    Visible text: Brothers in Arms, would be nice. With a Sen'jin symbol at the end.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:I would like to suggest three off my chars:
    1: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Koata/simple
    2: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Wonkai/simple
    3: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azzakii/simple
    Gear set:
    For all three I would like their current set they have on, with the expection off Koata wielding two Fist of The Deity instead off those daggers.
    Your pose: I would ike Razzakii to be place inbetween, Koata (Right) and Wonkai (left). Razzakii sharing the same pose as he is, in the armory, Koa'ta getting ready to strike and Wonkai casting a spell.
    Any extras: I would like the background to push toward the fact they are trolls, possibly using Stranglethorn, with a few trollish ruins/doodads in the background. Also would it be possibly to place a panther slightly faded behind Koata, yet capable off the viewer to see.

Thanks for your times fellas. And I hope you draw my picture!
    Last edited by mmoc1f981dfbda; 2013-03-06 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention what I was requesting.

1:
    2:
    3:

edit:
    v sorry yeah D: my photoshop derped and i didnt realize it only cut one.
    #3 perfect! Thanks a bunch!

I really wish there was a way of browsing just the images posted in this thread. It would make a great gallery.

DA PMR:

Special thanks to Lora for helping me with coding previously
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0