Deleted
    Hello I'm here to request a banner for my girlfriend's Twitch channel.

Size: 640x125px (For Twitch.tv)
    Visible text: Name: Kieva, Guild name: Clearly Boosted and Server: Dragonblight-EU
    Logo: No logo
    General colour scheme: Girly colours, but not too girly! She likes purple a lot and she plays a priest, so white would be fitting as well I suppose.
    Specifics: Human female priest (in challenge mode gear) with a finished offensive cast animation on the side or something. This isn't required, just an idea

If someone creative would help us out, it would be very much appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    PMR:

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/download/356888238/request___vol_jin__by_populair3-d5whcq6.png][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89594775/IcedThumbnail.png[img][url]
    Amazing, as usual! Thanks so much! I may just have to wait 2 weeks for the "cooldown" to pass, for another request...if, of course, you'd be gracious enough.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Amazing, as usual! Thanks so much! I may just have to wait 2 weeks for the "cooldown" to pass, for another request...if, of course, you'd be gracious enough.
    The cooldown is generally for the same type of request, so people don't get say.. two signatures in the space of a few days. And then one goes to waste. Same deal for wallpapers. Only exception would be in the case if you had a dual screen setup or something. One wallpaper for each is okay and stuff.

It's just to stop peoples creations going to waste/being underused.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna do a week bump for this. Populaire was going to work on it but had to cancel. If anyone can do this please let me know!!

I was wondering if any of the amazing artists would want to make a banner and background for our guild's new website. We are setting up on guildzilla, and the premade stuff is so overdone and really doesn't fit us. If anyone is willing, it would be much appreciated and obviously credit will be given on the site!

Wallpaper (background):
    Resolution: 1816x1500 (it will be stationary)
    Visible text: None
    Image: Looking for a dark-ish themed background, main color can be black if that works, red highlights are also okay if you think it works well. Here is a link to our guild crest/shirt in game Voided Wow site. Just as a sort of background for our name: Voided means devoid or useless, etc. We think of it as people with nothing left to lose, people who have lost it all. Might help with an idea of the feeling for the website.

Banner:
    Size: ~277x140. Can be longer but height should remain roughly the same
    Visible text: Voided (large text), with a solid line underneath. Under the line we'd like it to say "US // ZUL'JIN // HORDE". Basically the same "setup" as the vox radix site here, just with different style/font
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: The banner should be transparent so as not to block the background, but if you'd like to work it into the background somehow that would be awesome too! Whichever is easier for the artist! As for the text, white or a silver/grey would probably work best, but it's really up to you.
    Specifics: Text fonts can be whatever fits the background best, preferably a darker themed style. A "flame" font would work too possibly, using orange and red for the text coloring. I guess it depends on the background, but honestly I'd leave it up to the artist since you know what you're doing obviously!

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who takes us on! We would love to get some amazing work put up on the website and really be proud to call it home!

Quote Originally Posted by Staerk View Post
    Hello I'm here to request a banner for my girlfriend's Twitch channel.

Size: 640x125px (For Twitch.tv)
    Visible text: Name: Kieva, Guild name: Clearly Boosted and Server: Dragonblight-EU
    Logo: No logo
    General colour scheme: Girly colours, but not too girly! She likes purple a lot and she plays a priest, so white would be fitting as well I suppose.
    Specifics: Human female priest (in challenge mode gear) with a finished offensive cast animation on the side or something. This isn't required, just an idea

If someone creative would help us out, it would be very much appreciated, thanks
    I was in the mood to make something girly so claimed and done:

Used the priest icon rather than a character but hope you like it

PS Elypop, Vol'jin looks amazing!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-28 at 01:53 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    PMR:

I LOVE this.

The cooldown is generally for the same type of request, so people don't get say.. two signatures in the space of a few days. And then one goes to waste. Same deal for wallpapers. Only exception would be in the case if you had a dual screen setup or something. One wallpaper for each is okay and stuff.

It's just to stop peoples creations going to waste/being underused.
    Ah. I do have a dual monitor setup. Well, whenever you get the chance (I don't mind waiting weeks), think you could take a stab at your second idea? After your queue is done, and all that, of course. If not, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I LOVE this.
    How can you not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I was in the mood to make something girly so claimed and done:

Used the priest icon rather than a character but hope you like it
    Thank you. Looks very nice. If you are bored and want to do more, she could use a matching background and player banner for when the stream is offline (16:9).

If not, then no hard feelings.

Thanks again for the banner

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished. Love this set, but it drove me crazy that the resolution on some of the textures was just terrible. Wish Blizzard would at least have optional high-rez textures on the gear.

Elypop, are you sure on the deviantART image resolutions? My upload was completely loss-less (1.33MB on my computer, 1.33MB on DA). Were you maybe looking at the preview instead of the download?

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    ty so much in advance to whoever gives this a shot.
    Sinndra
    xoxox
    I hope I didn't go overboard with the hair editing and the sparkles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Finished. Love this set, but it drove me crazy that the resolution on some of the textures was just terrible. Wish Blizzard would at least have optional high-rez textures on the gear.

Elypop, are you sure on the deviantART image resolutions? My upload was completely loss-less (1.33MB on my computer, 1.33MB on DA). Were you maybe looking at the preview instead of the download?
    It is beautiful, thank you so much :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I hope I didn't go overboard with the hair editing and the sparkles.

mhmm.. again, im stunned. thank you so much! ya'll are just too much. she is so beautiful! some really really pretty stuff in this thread. keep up that good work!

thank you again Rivelle i love it!

Sinndra
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Character Name, Guild name, Fearless title if convenient as well
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I want to be in moonkin form wielding Dragonwrath on the sig. This was sorta what I was going for:
    Since you're just wanting the moonkin form, anyone who picked this up wouldn't need your armory. Just edit in your name/guild and that would be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS Elypop, Vol'jin looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I LOVE this.
    Thank youu. :3

Nope. Download version. It was smothered in artefacts. There was noticeable pixelisation all around the character. But they disappeared when I changed it to a PNG.

*Shrug.*

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Wallpaper :

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Kuragari with this font : http://www.dafont.com/fr/burning-wrath.font if possible
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uragari/simple
    Gear set: I want my char to wear this : http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1119 with this blade http://www.wowhead.com/item=50730
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the creator
    General colour scheme: Dark/bloody red (I don't especially want to have blood on my wallpaper, i only want blood's color)
    Any extras: I would like a runic design if possible

Please.

Okay, a few things. I changed the font because I really didn't like the way the one that you requested looked on there. I'm sorry. But if you insist that you want it on there, I will change it. Secondly, I was stumped as to how to incorporate runes into it. I ended up with a few random ones below your name.

Either way, I hope both of the changes are okay, and if you do want any changes, just say. Alternatively, if you hate it, you're free to request again. I don't mind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Download version. It was smothered in artefacts. There was noticeable pixelisation all around the character. But they disappeared when I changed it to a PNG.

*Shrug.*

-image-
    That's so weird. :s I can't find any artifacts on my last JPG upload. I checked to make sure so I could change to PNG if I needed to. How large was your JPG file that you had it happen on?

Love that wallpaper, by the way. I think the runes are great, and the lighting in the trees is beautiful.

That's so weird. :s I can't find any artifacts on my last JPG upload. I checked to make sure so I could change to PNG if I needed to. How large was your JPG file that you had it happen on?

Love that wallpaper, by the way. I think the runes are great, and the lighting in the trees is beautiful.
    In the case of that Youtube background yesterday, the JPEG image was 713kb and the PNG version was 1.31mb.

Here's a comparison image. Above is the PNG, and below is the JPEG. They were both downloaded right off DA. The JPEG is noticeably fuzzier.

And thanks for the compliment. :3

Deleted
    Shyama was so kind to pick up my request and a big thanks /love for doing so!!

Request - closed

Hi, the work you guys are doing here is beyond amazing!

I would love to get a signature done for mmo-champion use and a wallpaper 1920x1080 with the same theme as the sig.

Kind regards
    Last edited by mmoc5bafd8d909; 2013-03-01 at 10:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amaizing work!

Any chance to get a new sig since the one I have is with a human on it?

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Character Name: Logix,
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links. The screenshot is uploaded on imgur.com /7DzQqpk.jpg

Thank you alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Staerk View Post
    Thank you. Looks very nice. If you are bored and want to do more, she could use a matching background and player banner for when the stream is offline (16:9).

If not, then no hard feelings.

Thanks again for the banner
    No problem but I'm sorry, I don't do full Twitch layouts - quite happy to make a header, but not the whole thing.

Anyway, a PM request:

We seem to be having a run on this gear at the moment!
    Requests CLOSED