Quote Originally Posted by kvdb View Post
    Hey guys, great work!
    I would like to request a wallpaper, and if possible a signature (can be a cropped version of the sig ofcourse)
    Here goes!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1980x1020
    Visible text: Nerya, EU turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: euDOTbattleDOTnet/wow/en/character/turalyon/Nerya/advanced
    Gear set: The tier 14 warlock set (so I do not have to post all pieces seperatly )
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Kneeling pose would be nice, or sitdown
    General colour scheme: Purple/blue, just brighter colors
    Any extras: I like the theme of the Deepholm zone (see the color scheme above), so you could use a background of the zone for it, that would be nice. Other than that it is fully up to the artist!
    Found this a few pages back - sounds nice, so claimed

PS - Congrats Thunder!
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Just read trough the thread and i do like most of the artwork here and i was hoping you guys could hook me up with a signature and wallpaper!

Signature:
    Visible text: Vaishiyas, herald of the titans. In the lower left corner of the picture.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiyas/advanced

Gear set: The hunter challenge mode set would be optimal, with the Wolfslayer sniper rifle.

Helm visible: Yes helm should be visible!

Your pose: Character aiming the gun, or whatever you think looks better.

General colour scheme: Red to black as i am an evil hunter! Muhah

Quote Originally Posted by Toridd View Post
    Gonna do a week bump for this. Populaire was going to work on it but had to cancel. If anyone can do this please let me know!!
    I'll re-claim this since my moving house has been postponed and I have some more free time.

Hey guys, great work!
    I would like to request a wallpaper, and if possible a signature (can be a cropped version of the sig ofcourse)
    Here goes!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1980x1020
    Visible text: Nerya, EU turalyon
    I must confess to working on this long before I claimed it, so it's all done:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

PM request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Thank youu. :3

Nope. Download version. It was smothered in artefacts. There was noticeable pixelisation all around the character. But they disappeared when I changed it to a PNG.

*Shrug.*

Okay, a few things. I changed the font because I really didn't like the way the one that you requested looked on there. I'm sorry. But if you insist that you want it on there, I will change it. Secondly, I was stumped as to how to incorporate runes into it. I ended up with a few random ones below your name.

Either way, I hope both of the changes are okay, and if you do want any changes, just say. Alternatively, if you hate it, you're free to request again. I don't mind at all.
    Amazing work, thanks a lot, that's better than what i imaginated

Deleted
    Shyama

This is just perfect, realy appreciete it!
    Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    Just read trough the thread and i do like most of the artwork here and i was hoping you guys could hook me up with a signature and wallpaper!
    claiming this cause i love challenge mode sets.

Edit:

hahawhatamidoing.
    I'll understand if you hate it and want one of these fabulous other artists to take a shot. If not, <3.
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2013-03-01 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Wallpaper

Resolution:1280x1080
    Visible text: Dreoras with <WarCry> under

Any extras: Felfire volcanoes erupting in the background, meteors falling from the sky (shadowmoon valley landscape) A doomguard standing by my side. Please include my tabard of flame aswell please.

Claimed request, did PM him but shouldve said on forum:

P.s Lol Thunder, I havent checked those stats in like a year before you posted. Surprising to see :P hehe

P.s.s Is anyone else having problems with the armored moonkin in WMV? (Alliance)
    I need to get a model for a sig request so if someone can help me, could you please PM me ta <3

P.s.s.s Queue: Melissak, Shadoop, Luna, Chuupag (not necessarily in that order)
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-03-01 at 07:54 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Shyama

This is just perfect, realy appreciete it!
    Keep up the good work.
    You are very welcome - really enjoyed making it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I must confess to working on this long before I claimed it, so it's all done:
    Absolutely love these!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Amazing work, thanks a lot, that's better than what i imaginated
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Toridd View Post
    Gonna do a week bump for this. Populaire was going to work on it but had to cancel. If anyone can do this please let me know!!
    So, that void theme didn't exactly work out (the one I mentioned via PM). Instead I went for a purple/indigo Sha theme. Here's the outcome:

Background:

Logo (looks better on that dark background):

I hope they'll do. Let me know if you'd like any changes (that includes shuffling around the Sha on the background.. I fear the above one might overlap with the logo).
    And if you don't like them at all, you're free to request again.

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: For first one some ( fire oriented ) text with my mage's name Solera and second one is Solarion
    General colour scheme: Pretty much a green Nature-loving druid/monk but in the first screenshot its a mage . The other one is Sunlight-loving blood elf paladin
    I want to have the first screenshot be made into a wallpaper with some slight effects ( nature oriented ), in the way MoP wallapers are including MoP logo

Second one with some more red/orange/yellow effects maybe some sunlight/sunrays ? and definetely blood elf logo

http://i.imgur.com/DIYEyyi.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/dHpi9zN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post

Claimed request, did PM him but shouldve said on forum:

P.s Lol Thunder, I havent checked those stats in like a year before you posted. Surprising to see :P hehe

P.s.s Is anyone else having problems with the armored moonkin in WMV? (Alliance)
    I need to get a model for a sig request so if someone can help me, could you please PM me ta <3

P.s.s.s Queue: Melissak, Shadoop, Luna, Chuupag (not necessarily in that order)
    ME RIKEY VERY MUCH. thx!

15+ Year Old Account
    So, that void theme didn't exactly work out (the one I mentioned via PM). Instead I went for a purple/indigo Sha theme. Here's the outcome:

Background:

I hope they'll do. Let me know if you'd like any changes (that includes shuffling around the Sha on the background.. I fear the above one might overlap with the logo).
    And if you don't like them at all, you're free to request again.
    Awesome work! Thank you so much!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys i would like to request a signature.
    Visible text: Optical
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Optical/simple
    Gear set: I would like to use the current transmog set I'm wearing
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Not too picky. Ill let the creator do the magic.
    General color scheme: red/black/yellow
    Extras: I really enjoy the look of the raid instance Firelands. If possible would like a backgroud of it. otherwise some fire effect in the background would be great.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing what u guys can do!
    Last edited by Opticalsnake; 2013-03-04 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,

I see allot of awesome background/signature's here. Any chance to get some love for a Red/Black Loving DK?
    I love all kinds of Red/Black my entire room is based on it.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/rodekamer.jpg/
    So was wondering if you can add a touch of WoW to it? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...demptio/simple
    Designers are free to putt on it whatever they think fits best with a DK. The only thing i'd like would be character/nickname: Ademptio

All wallpapers are welcome since I often switch wallpapers.
    Thanks in advance and see you on the red side!

Edit: My resolution is 1920x1080. ^^ Thanks i4ni for telling me
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2013-03-02 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Hello,

I see allot of awesome background/signature's here. Any chance to get some love for a Red/Black Loving DK?
    I love all kinds of Red/Black my entire room is based on it.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/rodekamer.jpg/
    So was wondering if you can add a touch of WoW to it? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...demptio/simple
    Designers are free to putt on it whatever they think fits best with a DK. The only thing i'd like would be character/nickname: Ademptio

All wallpapers are welcome since I often switch wallpapers.
    Thanks in advance and see you on the red side!
    Just a heads up, if you want a wallpaper make sure you list your screen resolution or it probably will get passed over.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I love that font! Which is it? Beautiful work also!
    Always look on the bright side of life

Hello. I wonder if anyone has the time to do a banner for me? I hope so

Size: 590x150 pixels (Will be used on the Argent Archives)
    Visible text: Myrien
    Logo: I do not wish for a logo to be present.
    General colour scheme: I would care for a nature theme ideally. This is for roleplay purposes and for a High Elf character. So nature would be the main theme.
    Specifics: I would love it if A image of my character could be in the banner, along with the night sky. Now I may be to hopeful, and I do not know how people make this, but is it possible to make a banner that has gently twinkling stars (as in the night sky stars)? If not, a simple nature/nightsky theme is lovely to.

I will include a screenshot of my character. Please be aware, that her eyes must be blue and not green however as she is a high elf.

If someone wishes to help me with this, I would be grateful.

Screenshot :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90814261@N05/8519845144/

UPDATE : This recquest is now being done, so no need for others to do it, thanks.
    Last edited by Pullip; 2013-03-03 at 04:48 PM.

Pmr and a guildie's wallpaper requests.

The second one was such a huge pain in the butt, but I'm pretty happy with it! I just hope my guildie likes it too.
    Last edited by Indicate; 2013-03-02 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Changed link.