Just wondering if anyone took up my sig request. Its been about a month or so. Just checking in on it. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Sorry, but I had to give this a try as it's you I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it, feel free to re-request

You are amazing. I love it. Thank you Shy. <3

Rivelle! If you see my shammy running around, you should say hey. ^-^
    Last edited by Raeynni; 2013-04-09 at 11:58 PM.

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    As said, if you have any problems with the de-stickying, please PM Sunshine.
    I was merely posting in jest. I appreciate that you took the effort make sure I knew though, that was nice of you. ^_^
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    1 week bump
    Hey guys. Me and my mate started streaming this week and It'd be great if some of our artists could make a Twitch background!

This is what I would LOVE!
    Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Uhhh, Entire set would be great. I have no idea on how to make any of those :S
    Visible text: For text I'd like it to be "Frosty"
    Logo/Character: Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tzillah/simple - with same set.
    General colour scheme: I'd like to leave this to the artist. decide what fits best please
    Specifics/Extras:Nothing else, I think the background will be enough!

Thanks alot in advance
    second bump

Wallpaper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: The name 'Glorithan' Top Center or Bottom Center

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithan/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithan/advanced

Gear set: Full Tier 15 Normal (the gold set) for the paladin, and full Normal Tier 15 on the monk as well.

Helm visible: yes please, if you cant fit the paladin helmet in there then feel free to remove both helmets. Its not set in stone.

Your pose: I would like to have the two standing back to back (side doesnt matter) in a combat pose.

General colour scheme: I would like the paladin's side to be goldish to match their color of spells, and the monk' side to match their green jade color of spells.

Any extras: Feel free to go crazy with what you think makes it look better. I would LOVE to have the name glorithan be half gold and half jade and be half on paladin's side and half on monk's side.

1 week bump
    Last edited by glorithan; 2013-04-12 at 07:51 AM. Reason: clarifcation

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

after years of forumlurking i finally made an account. Yesterday i invested several hours in this Thread and was blown away by your amazing art, which in fact was the reason for finally making an account

And for starting my forum carerr with style it would be nice, if you could made me an Avatar & a signature (also planing to use this in our guildforum, if this information is important). I will try and use the template:

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    just my Characters Name "Laddich"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    My Armory Link: eu.battle. net /wow/de/character /thrall/Laddich/simple

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    The transmog set from the Armory would be nice.

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Yes please.

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Absolutley no idea, something "roguish" would be nice.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    green maybe?

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    As a setting i would like my troll rogue in a forest/jungle waiting for a chance to make a jump on his victim. I don't know, if this is maybe to much for a signature. I am not very creative, but i am open for pretty much everything, suprise me .

To Whoever reclaimes my Request: Thank you in advance. And to all of you: Keep up with your amazing work, it is very much appreciated!

Greets burnaz

Signature request:

Visible text:
    Tofifi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tofifi/simple
    Gear set:
    Warrior Tier 12 Heroic, The shield could be - Nefarian HC, Baleroc HC, Warmaster Blackhorn normal (whichever the red one was) or any if you could think of a better match.
    Helm visible:
    I think Tier 12 helm looked rather weird on a panda, so I'm not sure. I'll let the designer decide whether it looks nice or not.
    Your pose:
    Some sort of defensive idle since I am a tank. In the background could have a set of pictures of an attacking move in progress in different stages, not to important if you cba, just an idea.
    General colour scheme:
    Red,yellow,fire. Basically Firelands theme.
    Any extras:
    Could have Ragnaros somewhere in the background. If in your opinion it gets too clutered with Ragnaros and "In the background could have a set of pictures of an attacking move in progress in different stages, not to important if you cba, just an idea.", I'd prefer having Ragnaraos there.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tofifi; 2013-04-10 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry, but I had to give this a try as it's you I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it, feel free to re-request

That's sick bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I know this is mentioned a lot throughout the thread, but those of you who are having a hard time getting your requests picked up, I'd like to mention what at least I look for when I pick requests. I'm sure a lot of other people have some of their own points, but a lot of these I also feel are universal among us. It might help you out a bit to get it picked up.

* Armory links! The screenshots are rarely enough to see all the details of your character and we want to make it right for you.
    * Don't be too specific. I appreciate creative freedom myself, so if someone posts a very specific request I'll shy away from it because I don't know how to make it look good, or it's just not what I want to do. I love the type of requests that gives me an armory link and a set to work with, and that's it.
    *Don't try to get too much into it. The size of the signatures made here is very small. It is very, very difficult to fit a character, a weapon, a mount and a landscape in the background into it at the same time.
    *PM the requests to your favorite artist that are accepting PMs! I am not too fond of picking up requests directly from this thread because I don't know if that person actually likes my signatures. If something is PM'd directly to me, I know that person likes what I do and I'll try my very, very best to complete it. I think that goes for everyone that is accepting PM requests. But please only PM one person! If that guy/gal doesn't want to do it, move on to another one. Don't mass PM, please.
    I just noticed this and I fully agree, though I'd ad a visual aspect to the size we actually have to work with when it comes to your signature

Maximum width is 500px, but as many use 400px so I thought I'd add that on as well. Whatever you want in your signature needs to fit in there, it's a good thing to keep in mind when you request

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

PMR:

Still taking requests for signatures.

Deleted
    willing to take a few SIG requests aswell plz use the template from site 1. Thx.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Hey there, I would like a signature showing the three characters I play the most
    Visible text: Just the Characters Names (and titles if they fit - the ones trhey have on their armory pages please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: BenedictusVoljahKeatzu
    Gear set: Benedictus in Judgement set,Voljah in t14 normal and Keatzu in keatzu as she is.
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Voljah in the Centre Larger than the others with the other two at his sides
    General colour scheme: SOmething cool, (my fave colour is purple, but only use it if it works.)
    Any extras: Would Like an avatar aswell, (not with all 3 just a head shot of Voljah)

I would also (really really love) a background for my iphone and ipad 3 showing all 3.. something epic showing all three of these guys. (but only if you have time)

EDIT: not sure why the poster below has copied (rather than quoting my post) but it has nothing to do with me (meh it's gone now... ignore me )
    Last edited by Neotokyo; 2013-04-11 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Strange occurances

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    You are amazing. I love it. Thank you Shy. <3
    Yay - a banner success!! So glad you like it Rae, and you're welcome!

Thank you for the nice comments too, Stridur and Xenlol

And a request via DA - my first ever Draenei male signature:

He's wearing the new season 13 shaman gear btw
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylolzz View Post
    Wallpaper request:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Kylol (possible using font "Diediedie.ttf" you can find it on dafont)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Female Human Rogue. Not gonna provide any screenshot nor armory link since the gear set covers the face completely
    Gear set: Rogue Challenge Mode set with Perdition's Blade (dagger from Ragnaros 40) in both hands
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Stand while steathed
    General colour scheme: Free for author, possibly bright colors on a dark background.
    Any extras: i'd like to have the spell effect of Combat Readiness (red shuriken spinning around) if possible, so any blood effect is very welcome. I leave any other details free to author imagination, however i do prefer abstracts background rather than in-game environments.

If you have questions or doubts feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!
    As per rules, here my 2-week bump for my WP request =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbunnie View Post
    Was a great challenge/big personal achivement for me to obtain the Warlock green fire...

So would like to request a "Green Fire Themed" signature from one of the many talented artists here to cellebrate the event

Signature:

Visible text:
    Pinkbunnie
    "Defeated Kanrethad 2 April 2012"

Or some sentence like that

The name (Pinkbunnie) can be in larger text and alone, it dont have to be in the sentence... The sentence can be alone so to speak.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/292p2rp.jpg Thats the screenshot
    & here is a armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kbunnie/simple

General colour scheme:
    Green/Black/Dark.. Whatever works, I think you know better than me

Any extras: Would be fun to have a "Achivement/Feat of strenght" look to the signature !

That´s my lil idea anyway

Well I made it .. custom I'd say Hope u like it anyways warlocks unite !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

Well I made it .. custom I'd say Hope u like it anyways warlocks unite !
    File size, file size, file size.

Max allowed on the site is 50kb, this is 68kb and if a poster uses it they will receive an infraction for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsofbones View Post
    Hi guys, I would really love a nice signature if anyone could help me with
    Visible text: I would love it if you could put somewhere the name "Doobidoobi", and in small at the side "Stormscale EU"
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bidoobi/simple
    Gear set: My transmog from the armory page
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The end of a cast, like when you are doing an icelance.
    General color scheme: Light blue and frosty if possible .
    Any extras: Not much, Maybe some frost in the background and an icelance.
    Thanks so much for your time, Its not taken for granted!
    P.S. Sorry if its too picky but if you don't mind, can you please make me one with visible text and one where nothing is written in? Thanks
    A week bump, take your time just not sure if any one saw this

PMR:

Still taking signature requests.

Almost two month bump!

Hello everyone In Feb (2-26-2013) I made a twitch layout request. And someone did pick it up. Key-master. But i am afraid that they have became busy in RL which happens ;p and told me I could request another artists to pick it up if wanted. That was last month in March so I figured I'd give it another shot ;p Here is the oringial request:
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Background and Header

Visible text: I would love if my characters name could be my header "Touchyfeely" along with US-Lothar. and anywhere if its not to much trouble to add "Forever healing in both worlds"

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simpleand http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allianc/simple. Here are there armor sets: (Priest)http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=396 (Druid) http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=376 The helm for the Druid is:http://www.wowhead.com/item=32235

General colour scheme: Here is the part where you can really test your creative side if you want ;] Based off the trans mog of my druid and priest I'm hoping whoever decides to pick this up will make the background color/scheme fit to their gear. But could the background either be cutesy or Black

Specifics/Extras: Here is a link to my twitch page http://www.twitch.tv/maekiou I'm hoping asking for a two character layout isn't asking for to much =/. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 If that helps.

I hope everyone have a safe week!

But now since twitch has gone and fucked up their layout even more. I'm wondering if anyone could just make me a Banner and a background image using my Characters? I've noticed people are still being able to add their info in little cute boxes and what not down at the bottom. The artist can have full creativity room with this I'm not picky ;p I just hope they stick with the color scheme idea. Thank you all for your time!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay - a banner success!! So glad you like it Rae, and you're welcome!

Thank you for the nice comments too, Stridur and Xenlol

And a request via DA - my first ever Draenei male signature:

He's wearing the new season 13 shaman gear btw

Incredible work..you take on the unusal and make them hot!