Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Yay - a banner success!! So glad you like it Rae, and you're welcome!

Thank you for the nice comments too, Stridur and Xenlol

And a request via DA - my first ever Draenei male signature:

He's wearing the new season 13 shaman gear btw
    You're too good >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch:

What you want for you page: I would like an entire set if possible! I know there is a new layout, but it seems that you actually don’t have to use it as your default after all which is brilliant! But, for those who do, I would like (if possible) another info tab made, so that it can fit on one of the panels at the bottom of the new layout (just the info I’ve added at the end).

Visible text: I would like the name “Tigercat”, as I play 2 characters, Tigercat being my main, but it’s also the name of the channel, so that will do.

Logo/Character: It would be really awesome to have both of my characters on either side of the screen, so the Priest on the left side, and the Paladin on the other. I would like the Paladin in the transmog he is wearing now (T6 set) with a different sword (I’d like this sword if possible please - http://www.wowhead.com/item=40491/hailstorm) and I’ll leave it up to you, but if you think this shield would work better then chose this over the Royal Crest Of Lordaeron shield I have transmogged at the moment (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34185)

I would like the priest in the Challenge Mode set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1521), OR This (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=606). Pref the Challenge Mode set. He is a shadow priest however, so obviously he’ll have to have some sort of shadow form on him, but much like the Glyph, I would like it only subtle, so that the set is still visable. I would also like this staff (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45613#.) werid I know but I just love this staff so much.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erearth/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igercat/simple

General colour scheme: I really like the idea of a Pandaren setting; I’ve seen so many beautiful layouts made recently that suit that style of colour scheme. I have an evil shadowy style character, and a bringer of light, so a sort of good/evil split would be nice, but still capturing the bright looks of Pandaria. I’m referring to Geekissexy’s post here (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ya-d5dpo2w.jpg) – Something like this, but maybe a bit Sha corruption to kind of get a good/evil mix in there, corrupted waters, the shadow mixing with the light of the Paladin.

Specifics/Extras: I would like to have in the info:

Hi I’m Tigercat! I’ve been playing games for as long as I can remember. I play mainly World of Warcraft on my Shadow Priest, which I have been playing since Vanilla. Also expect to find me streaming League of Legends, Battlefield 3, and the odd single player game like Crysis 3 from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Streaming 1080p+:

WoW Progression Raiding (Mon/Wed/Thur) / LFR’s / RBG’s / Pet Battles -
    LoL – BF3 – Awesomenauts - Single Player Games

Mon – Thur: 20:00 – 23:00 GMT
    Fri: Possible Stream / 15:00 – 00:00 GMT
    Sat: Possible Stream / Morning – 18:00 GMT
    Sun: All Day!

Also if you could make big widgets to things like Twitter and YouTube that would be great, although I’m unsure of how I would link the buttons to the websites. I haven’t actually got my YouTube up and running yet, so if you could add the buttons and allow me to edit the hyperlinks that would be fantastic.

I understand this is a big request, so if it does get picked up I thank you very very much!

www.twitch.tv/tigercat_dp - forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by Adelphia; 2013-04-11 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    buuuump.......
    Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    If possible I would like to request a full remake for my Twitch stream, which will include a background – header and possibly an offline banner?
    Visible text : Zanity plays, Possibly on the right side.
    If possible try to list the names of the characters; Ahri on right side and Ezreal on left beneath the characters. Try to make this in a nice fond.
    General colour scheme is dark blue, you get the feel from the ezreal link.
    Ezreal: http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...rostedSkin.jpg
    Ahri: http://www.wallpapersfolder.com/user..._wallpaper.jpg
    Keep in mind Ahri is a 9 tailed fox, so the fireeffect in the background is her tails, try to make that visible if you are able to.
    These pictures are both 1920x1080.
    The header is simple, all it needs to say is Zanity and I can leave the rest up to you here, surprise me . I’m looking forward for your creativity.
    The offline banner text:
    I am currently offline
    But hit follow to know when im online.
    Just have a black background here.

Info box text:
    Hello guys and welcome to my stream!
    My name is Zanity and I’m a hardcore League player from Norway.
    I play on EU NE.
    I’ve always dreamed of becoming a recognized or professional player in the esports community.
    Hit follow on my stream for a free cookie!

If you have any questions or need a clarification please message me.
    2 Week bump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    File size, file size, file size.

Max allowed on the site is 50kb, this is 68kb and if a poster uses it they will receive an infraction for it.
    Thanks for telling, totally forgot about the 50kb limit!

I fixed it now , while I fixed it I added some shadows and changed colors up also added new text hope u still like it xox

Feedback would be awesome !

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    Signature request:

Visible text:
    Tofifi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tofifi/simple
    Gear set:
    Warrior Tier 12 Heroic, The shield could be - Nefarian HC, Baleroc HC, Warmaster Blackhorn normal (whichever the red one was) or any if you could think of a better match.
    Helm visible:
    I think Tier 12 helm looked rather weird on a panda, so I'm not sure. I'll let the designer decide whether it looks nice or not.
    Your pose:
    Some sort of defensive idle since I am a tank. In the background could have a set of pictures of an attacking move in progress in different stages, not to important if you cba, just an idea.
    General colour scheme:
    Red,yellow,fire. Basically Firelands theme.
    Any extras:
    Could have Ragnaros somewhere in the background. If in your opinion it gets too clutered with Ragnaros and "In the background could have a set of pictures of an attacking move in progress in different stages, not to important if you cba, just an idea.", I'd prefer having Ragnaraos there.

Thanks in advance.
    claimed yo

I can remove ragnaros if u like.. it made it a bit cluttery..

If u want something changed tell me! hope u likez
    Last edited by mmocff063f5362; 2013-04-11 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Looks nice Sanistra

Deleted

Done in about 15 Minutes, what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    how did this get unstickied?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    There's definitely no disrespect intended to the lovely artists we have here!

We had way too many stickies, and it's time to clean them up. I unstuck some other things as well. Unlike some other threads (like the RAF/SOR thread), this one is regularly posted in all the time, so there's not really any danger of it falling down too far. It's still linked in the points of interest thread, so people will still be able to find it

You might actually see a boost in traffic from this -- so many people just ignore stickies altogether!

You're welcome to PM me if you have concerns
    That's why

Wallpaper request:

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Would like the name Brewsslee somewhere around left center of the picture

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Just need the character to be a male pandaren

Gear set: The t15 monk normal set gear, with the matching belt and boots on.

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: I would like my character to be about 45 degrees to the left, while doing the tiger stance combat animation (the one that monks do while being in combat, but not casting anything)

General colour scheme: Would like the colour to be like "zen green". Also some black would be good, since i dont want it to be all green

Thanks in advance

No way, it's awesome! Thanks Sanistra

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    how did this get unstickied?
    Sunshine explained a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    There's definitely no disrespect intended to the lovely artists we have here!

We had way too many stickies, and it's time to clean them up. I unstuck some other things as well. Unlike some other threads (like the RAF/SOR thread), this one is regularly posted in all the time, so there's not really any danger of it falling down too far. It's still linked in the points of interest thread, so people will still be able to find it

You might actually see a boost in traffic from this -- so many people just ignore stickies altogether!

You're welcome to PM me if you have concerns
    I just keep the thread on my bookmarks bar so I wouldn't have ever noticed it was unstickied if people didn't say.
    /shrug
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, I would like to request a new signature as the one I am currently using is just old and meh. Here is my info:

Name: Nmezus
    Guild: Blood Legion
    Faction: Horde
    Ideas/Theme: Would like a fire/frost theme, with my Nmezus, Storm's End, and The Blood Legion logo somewhere.

If you are on US servers I can probably reward you with a pet of your choice for your time if you leave your toon's name, server, and which pet you want in a message when you send the signature, thanks!

Deleted
    I'd like to request a signature (and perhaps avatar related if it's not too much work).
    Visible text: Spamfu
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pamfu/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm wearing on armory.
    Pose: Hmmmm, doesn't matter too much tbf.
    Colour: Same as pose, no real preference.

Basically I've seen a lot of great artwork on here so I trust the artists more than I do myself wrt color/pose. Just want something with my character in it really.

Forum sign

Visible text: Character name : Wínrar + title "Seeker of the Knowledge
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Orc female with Frostmourne equipped in some way (dosnt matter how) otherwise if not possible, shadowmourne, +Challengemode set
    Helm visible: nop
    Your pose: your pick
    Any extras: background- something fitting please.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-04-23 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NmezusBL View Post
    Hey there, I would like to request a new signature as the one I am currently using is just old and meh. Here is my info:

Name: Nmezus
    Guild: Blood Legion
    Faction: Horde
    Ideas/Theme: Would like a fire/frost theme, with my Nmezus, Storm's End, and The Blood Legion logo somewhere.

If you are on US servers I can probably reward you with a pet of your choice for your time if you leave your toon's name, server, and which pet you want in a message when you send the signature, thanks!
    Gear set ? Hydra set or the transmog set ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    I'd like to request a signature (and perhaps avatar related if it's not too much work).
    Claimed! I love Pandaren. And freedom
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hiiragi, Death on Wheels
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiiragi/simple
    Gear set: The transmog shown on my armory, please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Anything the designer thinks looks good
    General colour scheme: White-blue, a general frost theme
    Any extras: I would love to have a mechano-hog shown somewhere

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Jce; 2013-04-27 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Tweaked it a bit
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Roarey View Post
    Incredible work..you take on the unusal and make them hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    You're too good >_>
    Thank you both for saying nice things about my work <3

Just to explain for anyone who is wondering - I may post something now and again, but I'm just finishing off bits I've promised to do. I have a lot to do in RL at the moment, so I really don't want a queue of requests. Once I have more time, I will re-open my queue and/or pick up a few from the thread, but not right now
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    Twitch Request
    What you want for you page: background / header / offline banner (All of it) If someone if up for it
    Visible text: Nemaz / Namoz
    Logo/Character: Some cool dusky grey / shadowy purple alliance logo
    General colour scheme: Dusky grey fading to shadowy purple

Character info:
    2 chars.
    Class: Rogue / Shadow Priest
    Name: Nemaz / Namoz
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Gnome / Dranei
    HELM SHOWN: YES pleas!
    WEAPON: No thanks, dont want any wepons.

EDIT: Rogue: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Vestments Arena Season 11 Set (www wowhead com / itemset = -421)
    Priest: Sanctified Crimson Acolyte's Raiment HEROIC (www wowhead com / itemset = -249#.)

I want you to have some free hands on this so i wont say to much cause i have seen
    that you guys/girls can do amazing things.

Regards ~ Namoz
    Bumping my req

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Thanks for telling, totally forgot about the 50kb limit!

I fixed it now , while I fixed it I added some shadows and changed colors up also added new text hope u still like it xox

Feedback would be awesome !

Hi !

Just logged on and saw the Signature

It look´s cool and very warlock ! I got alittle scarred by the helm, so used to my softer look ! haha

Thanks for taking the time!