Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    Alrighty, thanks! I'll be back in a week, or roughly 5 days, since it was about 2-3 days ago.
    Delete your request in the meanwhile then, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticanimo View Post
    Hello. I was hoping someone could pick up thr challenge of doing a guild banner for a website im about to create for my guild, Flow on sylvanas eu alliance. I was hoping to have a couple allianced decked out with gear with writing oposite with : Flow sylvanas.im rly not artistic, so free roam on color etc. Anything apreciated. Thank you x
    Use the template found in the first post or your request will not be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Hi, I was looking at the amazing work and I was wondering if someone could make something along these guidelines, thanks for your time and effort and look forward to hearing back to you. Hope its not too vague

Format:Wallpaper
    Res:1920x1080p(Wide)
    Nameragonpunch
    Horde
    Pose: Zen Meditation
    Backround: Warzone/Something Chaotic
    Race:Undead w Black X Scar on face
    Armor: Tier 15 with a cool staff or hailstorm + nice offhand
    Location of Name: W/e you think looks best
    Font: Anything but plain or wingdings :P

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonpunch* emote messed it up lol
    you need to provide with your armory link!:P when you do i'll claim it!:>

PM request for a chatoverlay by Boneyards :

Hope that it's what you wanted

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    PM request for a chatoverlay by Boneyards :

Hope that it's what you wanted
    So awesome! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    you need to provide with your armory link!:P when you do i'll claim it!:>
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onpunch/simple

Thanks for claiming , Not to sound picky or anything but I was looking at your other masterpieces, and you did a backround recently with a monk in the meditation pose without the green aura and rune looking things at the bottom, I was wondering if it was possible to keep the full "animation" with the aura and runes in the picture? Dont mind if its out though. Thanks again
    Last edited by xii-Mystery-iix; 2013-07-27 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Firstly, that comment wasn't aimed at you.

Secondly, your request isn't exactly doable. It sounds like you want it animated.. which we don't really do around here.
    And well, your request overcomplicated. Simplify it. You gotta appeal to people who do this for free.. honestly, complaining won't help your case.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you want excessive amounts of effort put into your request and for the requesters to go out of their way to help you.
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    already have. still ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Staticanimo View Post
    Hello. I was hoping someone could pick up thr challenge of doing a guild banner for a website im about to create for my guild, Flow on sylvanas eu alliance. I was hoping to have a couple allianced decked out with gear with writing oposite with : Flow sylvanas.im rly not artistic, so free roam on color etc. Anything apreciated. Thank you x
    the "artists" here do not do "challenging" apparently.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    already have. still ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on your definition of "Challenging". Maybe you'd like to learn Photoshop or Flash and then try to make a semi high quality banner that's animated ? If not, please don't be ignorant or snarky about it. Thanks.

Who knows, maybe someone will see this, try to do it for you and you'll hate it, wouldn't that be a massive waste of time !

Update : Forgot to ask if you know the programs, if you do then you know the massive effort it takes.

The "artists" here do not do "impossible".
    Your behaviour isn't helping your case either.
    As Thunderspeed has said, get Photoshop or Flash and do it yourself if all you're going to do is turn up every other week and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just leave if you're just going to incessantly come in here and complain.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-07-27 at 05:33 PM.

PM request for Relix:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Banner:
    Size: Not too sure of the size. Website is under construction but here is a link --- http://flow-eu.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=330444
    Visible text: Would like the guild name, Flow and the server, Sylvanas, somewhere on it
    Logo: No logo, unless you can make one up ^^
    General colour scheme: different shades of blue?
    Specifics: I guess whatever you think if when you think flow? Water and such. Would also like some alliance characters all geared up in it if possible. Maybe a warrior in the new tier, Monk in the new pvp tier.

Sorry about my previous post, was using my phone at work, wasn't the easiest to do when i was meant to be serving people behind a bar :P

Anyways, any work is appreciated, and will be credited on our website. Feel free to sign the bottom of the banner ^^

PS : If you have the time a background of sorted for the website would also be fantastic. 1920x1200 resolution. Same theme etc.

Again thank you in advance. xx

Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Thank you very much love your style It like I mentioned b4 best Ive ever seen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    I've already started - so claimed you will have it today.

- - - Updated - - -
    edit: pm'ed you with link for choice of two wallpapers.

tried to add something more "moonkin-ish" didn't really like it but maybe you do
    I prefer this one.
    I hope you like any of those two. You're welcome. <3 If you need a avatar let me know and just send me a Pm.

I LOVE IT TOTALY thanks you a lot <3

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onpunch/simple

Thanks for claiming , Not to sound picky or anything but I was looking at your other masterpieces, and you did a backround recently with a monk in the meditation pose without the green aura and rune looking things at the bottom, I was wondering if it was possible to keep the full "animation" with the aura and runes in the picture? Dont mind if its out though. Thanks again
    When i did this wallpaper i went away from my safe zone in terms of the meditation aura etc, but i hope you like it! if you dont like the aura or something i can always remove it or change something you dont like in general:> but yeah! i was pretty happy with the result and yeah..... i gave you a dragon fontx)

Press the link for full size.
    http://banan163.deviantart.com/art/D...uest-388797254

Last edited by banan163; 2013-07-28 at 01:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minobu View Post
    Hey, I'd like to request a wallpaper. I'll start with stating the fact it's quite complicated, and I guess making it will take quite insane amount of hours. There's no rush, and I hope the idea is interesting enough to bait some of you sneaky artists in there ;D

Let's get to the details:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Minobu/simple
    Gear set: Battle.net gear
    Weapon: Hidden, eventually a fancy, matching staff.
    General colour scheme: Dark green, grey, black. Very moody style with a little bit of 'light' to it.

Now, the fancy stuff and my idea.

Backside view. Deep, moody forest. Grey/black fog everywhere. A river flowing through it into a small pond with a dock nearby. I'd imagine my character, with the backside view, meditating over the water, or simply at then end of a dock. With light blue/green mists surrounding him and closest terrain, sort of fighting with evil (sha alike) energy, black/grey ghosts or whatever you can think of (similar ghost thingies like those from Shadowmourne's side effect, but bigger, grey and more detailed could work I guess). You could also make the 'mood' brighter around the character, making it look like he defeated a little bit of the evil, yet nothing too bright. In the background, I'd love to see all of the August Celestials spread around the forest. You might even make them fainted - defeated by the evil. Making them harder to find - sort of hidden - could give a nice effect as well.

As of the way it's drawn - anything but the in-game style. Simple draw-over the real character will do, as long as it has it's own style to it. More like the way Mists of Pandaria trailer was made.

Thanks in advance, and hopefully someone can pull it off!

// I'd like to add - those are MY ideas. Feel free to modify it in anyway, if you think something will match better - just do it

Bump! Show me some luv ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post

Sig I made for myself!
    I know I'm way late, but dis. I luv dis. Very much.

All of you guys have been doing such fantastic work. I keep considering coming back into doing this more, but my skills are meh by comparison. ._.

Annyyywayyy, wallpaper that is up for anyone to use if they like female UD warriors looking badass.

Love it man, Im using a 3 screen setup and would like to be able to request another backround in 2 weeks and 4 weeks if possible, because you did an amazing job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    All of you guys have been doing such fantastic work. I keep considering coming back into doing this more, but my skills are meh by comparison. ._.
    Your creations have always been beautiful and I'd love to see some in the thread again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I know I'm way late, but dis. I luv dis. Very much.
    Thank you so much, and I love that wallpaper! Female undead are amazing

On another note, another sig. This time for my druid, just had to do something with the new tier and loved these colors so much.

Deleted
    Hey, Im looking for an awesome forum signature

Visible text: I would like to have my charaters name added, which is Pixell (dont be confused with my armory that contains double i's)

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Since my goblin is a sweetheart, I want it to smile with the /flex animation like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/MKgPZ7Y.jpg

otherwise, my armory is:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ixell/advanced

Gear set: Tier 12, Fireland gear was awesome!

Helm visible: No, since you cant see the smile then ):

Your pose: The /flex.

General colour scheme: Im a goblin warrior whos a glad little goblin who enjoy running around and slaying dragons

Any extras: Not sure, could be awesome with a suprise though!