Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    No helm, and yes, that's the size, thank you
    Already started - without helm. Hoped so Thank for the quick reply.
    edit1 :PMed you, got another question.
    edit 2: pm-ed you the result. Please check your pm.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2014-01-12 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieTheD View Post
    Signature (also possibly a profile pic for on here?)

Visible text: Probably just Arrow - Khadgar
    Character name: Arrow (i know my character is actually arrowstorm, but i recently got Arrow freed up on my server, so yeah you get the gist)
    Guild name: Little Guild of Horrors
    Armory: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Arrowstorm/advanced
    Gear set: transmogged to Ruthless gladiator set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Whatever you think works best? preferably a frontal look at my face or firing a shot
    Color theme: Dark purple and dark greens preferably
    Extras: Possible a pet? (preferably this one www(dot)wow-petopia(dot)com/look/siberiantigerfrost.html)

thanks if anyone takes this request, and keep up the good work guys, also sorry about the links i'm not allowed to post links yet
    Claiming. Will be done today.

Done.

Sorry for the late edit. I had a really long meeting today
    Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-01-11 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Drive by posting!
    Yosh! Happy holidays and all this yada yada yada.
    Long time no see. It's good to drop by and realise the thread is still going strong and new people constantly tag along bringing something different. Fear not, I'm still lurking, though I may how borrowed myself deeper than before, I still resurface from time to time. Just came by to give out free greetings, to whoever wants to have them, and say that I still support this. It brings me great joy seeing many new posts and posters.

And of course I can't just post without plaster some signatures in here:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Tc6k3Q6.jpg Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/SMdjM7c.jpg

(A new fun thing I found you could do with a gradient and some tweaks)
    Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/fFSUTIP.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/OPATBO3.jpg Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/xhpnLfZ.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/DASU808.jpg Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/AEKywcZ.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/3sjOKTT.jpg Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/kaIdy2S.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/KdfJCsB.jpg

Signing off again - cheerio and happy days for all
    - Soko

Deleted
    Soko! Nice to see you here again I remember watching your video-tutorial.

Is anybody in here willing to design a Youtube background?
    I'd rather ask before posting my specific request.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claiming. Will be done today.

Done.

Sorry for the late edit. I had a really long meeting today
    Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    its great, the only thing i would say is less of the colour degrading (if that makes any sense?, i.e looks more lively) but if you don't have to change anything i'm happy as is and it is very nice. thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieTheD View Post
    its great, the only thing i would say is less of the colour degrading (if that makes any sense?, i.e looks more lively) but if you don't have to change anything i'm happy as is and it is very nice. thanks
    Funny story: My photoshop crashed while I was putting gradients before I could really be happy with the outcome. I had to save the image with snipping tool just so I wouldn't have to do all that work again.

Deleted
    ah that sucks, well thanks its still a great looking sig

Now i just need the post count to equip it heh

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how I am no longer a pandaren, or alliance, I am in need of a signature to move forward with representing me on MMO-C and elsewhere. The MMO-C guidelines for signatures works perfectly here, and I would REALLY appreciate anyone willing to take this on as a project. Thank you in advance!

Visible text: My name (Daieon) and my guild <Modern>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieon/advanced enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: The hunter challenge mode set would be awesome!
    Helm visible: No helmet please =D
    Your pose: As long as the shoulders are in the image, I am more than happy. creators preference here.
    General colour scheme: An orange/red colour scheme would be great if it isn't a pain with the already very orange challenge mode set.
    Any extras: I have seen some amazing signatures come from those who were just playing around so if there is a certain direction one would like to take with this, go right ahead. I give free reign if you think you have a bitchin' idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daieon View Post
    Seeing how I am no longer a pandaren, or alliance, I am in need of a signature to move forward with representing me on MMO-C and elsewhere. The MMO-C guidelines for signatures works perfectly here, and I would REALLY appreciate anyone willing to take this on as a project. Thank you in advance!

Visible text: My name (Daieon) and my guild <Modern>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieon/advanced enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: The hunter challenge mode set would be awesome!
    Helm visible: No helmet please =D
    Your pose: As long as the shoulders are in the image, I am more than happy. creators preference here.
    General colour scheme: An orange/red colour scheme would be great if it isn't a pain with the already very orange challenge mode set.
    Any extras: I have seen some amazing signatures come from those who were just playing around so if there is a certain direction one would like to take with this, go right ahead. I give free reign if you think you have a bitchin' idea.
    Eh, claiming. Will probably be done in around an hour.

Edit: Done!

Wow. Sorry about the shoulders. I couldn't really get them in there without chopping off your character's head. If you want to keep your request up, it's fine by me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-01-12 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is amazing, thank you so so much!

Hello all. I would like to make a request for an OFFLINE IMAGE and a BANNER for my twitch channel

Twitch:

What you want for your page: An offline image for my viewers

Visible text: I would like the offline image to say "Hugebicdik is away making money in the real world!" on the left side and on the right side, I would like it to also say "Follow Hugebicdik for more awesomeness!" on the right side.

Logo/Character: I would like an image of a PIKACHU in the middle. It doesnt matter which photo it is, as long as it's pikachu and the quality looks good!

General colour scheme: As for the color of the offline image, you can just make it white. and as for the text colors, it can be any color as long as it's READABLE and CLEAR.

Specifics/Extras: Maybe a few images in the little corners for instance like an image of a gaming controller or maybe some lightning.

NOW ~~~ as for the banner:

Banner: TWITCH.tv

Size: I have no clue how big twitch's banner size is, but if any of you can create one that fits, it would be greatly appreciated!

Visible text: The text on this banner would be, "Hugebicdik's stream" and please center it.

Logo: As for this part, I would like it if you added the World of Warcraft basic logo and the League of Legends basic logo in the sides (don't matter left or right) or something to represent the games that I play.

Then a little extra, if you can make the background a nice looking color, kind of cool visuals or something like lightning effects or maybe something abstract/unique, it would be nice!

Basically, I want any one of you to surprise me on the Offline Image and the Banner design, as long as my name "Hugebicdik" is included along with the text preferences, I'll be happy that I have creative people like you guys to help me out.
    Last edited by hugebicdik; 2014-01-12 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    Gorgeous signatures Soko Love the colours and the poses!

Deleted

Twitch [background+banners+offline image] + Facebook cover (background)

Banner: x2
    Size: 320x320 (Twitch banners)
    Visible text: First banner: About Me , Secound banner : Donate .
    Logo: Its for Twitch stream, I dont play WoW, but HeartStone..... but as we know HS is based on World Of Warcraft =)
    General colour scheme: Author choice (Red like a blood or bright colors, best i think)

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline image + background
    Visible text: Tiarrir (under) Follow/Subscribe
    Logo/Character: In the background I give You guys "free hand" (you can do whatever you want), but in Offline image i would like to have my nickname (Tiarrir) with cool font(under) Follow/Subscribe, and some game characters (for example : DiabloIII, CounterStrike;GO, LoL, WoW etc.)
    General colour scheme: I belive in your imagination =)

Facebook: Cover
    Size: 851px x 315px
    Visible text: Tiarrir
    I would like to have alot famous game characters (for example : DiabloIII, CounterStrike;GO, LoL, WoW etc.).

I greet Tiarrir

Hi all Just want to wish you all the very best for 2014! I've been scrolling through the pages I missed and admiring the fantastic art - great job all!! <3

Life has been extremely busy over the holidays, but I'm hoping I'll have time for a few signatures soon. My requests will remain closed, but maybe I'll grab something from the thread when I have a little time
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Is anybody in here willing to design a Youtube background?
    I'd rather ask before posting my specific request.
    Pm-ed and claimed.

Okay it has been a while but I have returned to you wonderful people with another request and again it is not for me but for a guildie of mine.
    Now let me explain the situation, we have this mage who as of late gets praised to high heaven for about everything he does up to the point he is now looking over his shoulder for penny to drop or in his case the sledgehammer to stomp him into oblivion

What I would like to request is the following (if at all possible) our mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ddafakk/simple floating (levitate height) above a grassy field with a halo of polymorphed turtles around his head please also include his name and the text "How Rude"
    Now if you can surround him by 12 piles of burning meat with the following names: Néeve, Jerby, Mcaffee, Hamane, Waylander, Powerful, Lùna, Valeerá, Eyezu, Jeevington, Bloodmight and Applegreen.

Now the reason for asking the turtle thing is that on our realm every moth gets polymorphed by him into a turtle right before getting living bombed to death and the burning meat well that is becuase our mage tends to to the following when 1 of us dies he cuts us up with http://www.wowhead.com/item=90175/gin-ji-knife-set and the burns it with http://www.wowhead.com/item=88589/cremating-torch right after that he teabags the corpse in question.

If any of the artists is willing to take this on and needs more info feel free to PM me.

Edit: format 1920x1080

Thanks in advance Mac
    Last edited by Risale; 2014-01-13 at 11:52 AM. Reason: added format

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope everyone is doing well after all of the holiday food, traveling, and being around sick peoples. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2014! I should be able to pick up some requests here and there but my requests will stay closed. Been super busy opening my online store as well as actual job hunting as of late. Miss you all and its wonderful to see some new faces and pretty artwork. <3

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Hello!I have been looking for long time now someone to make a custom signature for me,I love your artwork and i would like to ask you to make one for myself also!Thanks in advance!

Visible text: Name: HerHolyness, Guild:eXplicit

Armory link/Facial screenshot:eu. battle. net/ wow/ en/ character/ sylvanas/ Herholyness/ simple (the link is broken into pieces)

Gear set: my gear(paladin challenge mode set,but instead of my weapon,i would like Abaddon)

Helm visible:yes

Your pose: Emote Kneel,i would like head,shoulders and a bit of chest to be shown,if you make the Kneel emote the weapon will also be visual.

Any extras:A backround something like heaven or a sky with clouds,making my paladin look like a divine warrior!!!
    Last edited by mmoca6635dde0a; 2014-01-13 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herholyness View Post
    Hello!I have been looking for long time now someone to make a custom signature for me,I love your artwork and i would like to ask you to make one for myself also!Thanks in advance!

Visible text: Name: HerHolyness, Guild:eXplicit

Armory link/Facial screenshot:eu. battle. net/ wow/ en/ character/ sylvanas/ Herholyness/ simple (the link is broken into pieces)

Gear set: my gear(paladin challenge mode set,but instead of my weapon,i would like Abaddon)

Helm visible:yes

Your pose: Emote Kneel,i would like head,shoulders and a bit of chest to be shown,if you make the Kneel emote the weapon will also be visual.

Any extras:A backround something like heaven or a sky with clouds,making my paladin look like a divine warrior!!!
    CLAIMED

And here it is!

I understand that I'm nowhere near as good as some of the artists in this thread, I'm still learning! Hope you like it - if you don't feel free to keep your request up.
    Last edited by Naturaldruid; 2014-01-13 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Added completed signature
    <Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy US-Proudmoore *Signature courtesy of the Super Shyama!*