Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    What you want for your page: Chat Box overlay
    Visible text: I want it to say Accelerate, with Tichondrius
    Logo/Character:I want a orc warrior, if not my character one similar(us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Xopo/simple) Dosnt need to be same Tmog if you cant use mine. But either CM tmog or tier 3
    General colour scheme: Colors that match the character well
    Specifics/Extras:I know Jesse is unable to do these atm but I want one similar to her style maybenotquiteasheavy.deviantart(.)com
    2 week bump!

Deleted
    Naturaldruid you couldnt have done it better!!!this is what i exactly had in my mind!!!Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Hello, i wantso make one request on you, i have been looking for a Banner (851x315) and a awesome Signature !

That is my Charakter :

Inoue "Conqueror of Ulduar" - EU - Mannoroth

I cant link Pics ...

The Banner i want use in Facebook, the charakter must be pos on the right Banner side, i think its look like good with a little bit blood on amory.
    Backround in blue tones and i will see the blue legendary cloack effect. And Name + Titel on the left on top (pls Show Crown of Head )

Sorry for my bad english :-b

Signature can show how you will,i think its look amazing when finished.

Greez Vimo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynere View Post
    Hi i'd like to request a twitch chatbox overlay if possible.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: chatbox overlay, Size: Not sure whats standard
    Visible text: Cynere, Hand of A'dal
    Logo/Character: http : // eu . battle . net / wow / en / character / kazzak / Cynere / advanced
    General colour scheme: I'd like some dark blue/greenish theme, with me showing up from shoulders using my current transmog. (tier 16 heroic).
    Specifics/Extras: Note: Would like to have my pet showing up on the right side of me, pet of choice: Loque'Nahak (my default pet as beast master spec)

Thanks in advance!
    // Cynere
    2 weeks and few days bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosentwo View Post
    I recently requested a signature and wallpaper, both of which looked amazing.

I now would like to request a youtube banner+ profile page and a twitch layout, offline image, chatbox overlay and profile banner.

Youtube Banner + Profile Page Artwork:

Use my transmog -> h t t p : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / c h a r a c t e r / k a z z a k / T h e c h % C 3 % B 6 s e n t w % C 3 % B 6 / s i m p l e
    + The char name -> Thechösentwö
    As well as using this -> h t t p : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / c h a r a c t e r / m a z r i g o s / T h e c h o s e n t w o / s i m p l e
    +Char name -> Thechosentwo

Want them to sort of face eachother, or have them back to back.

For the colour scheme and extras, you can do anything you like with it, go wild!

Twitch Layout + Offline Image + Profile Banner:

Use my transmog -> h t t p : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / c h a r a c t e r / k a z z a k / T h e c h % C 3 % B 6 s e n t w % C 3 % B 6 / s i m p l e
    + Char name -> Thechösentwö
    As well as using this -> h t t p : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / c h a r a c t e r / m a z r i g o s / T h e c h o s e n t w o / s i m p l e
    +Char name -> Thechosentwo

Want them to sort of face eachother, or have them back to back.

Colours scheme and extras, you can do whatever you please here really, go nuts!
    2 week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Herholyness View Post
    Naturaldruid you couldnt have done it better!!!this is what i exactly had in my mind!!!Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like it!
    <Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy US-Proudmoore *Signature courtesy of the Super Shyama!*

BUMPPP. Hope someone sees this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugebicdik View Post
    Hello all. I would like to make a request for an OFFLINE IMAGE and a BANNER for my twitch channel

Twitch:

What you want for your page: An offline image for my viewers

Visible text: I would like the offline image to say "Hugebicdik is away making money in the real world!" on the left side and on the right side, I would like it to also say "Follow Hugebicdik for more awesomeness!" on the right side.

Logo/Character: I would like an image of a PIKACHU in the middle. It doesnt matter which photo it is, as long as it's pikachu and the quality looks good!

General colour scheme: As for the color of the offline image, you can just make it white. and as for the text colors, it can be any color as long as it's READABLE and CLEAR.

Specifics/Extras: Maybe a few images in the little corners for instance like an image of a gaming controller or maybe some lightning.

NOW ~~~ as for the banner:

Banner: TWITCH.tv

Size: I have no clue how big twitch's banner size is, but if any of you can create one that fits, it would be greatly appreciated!

Visible text: The text on this banner would be, "Hugebicdik's stream" and please center it.

Logo: As for this part, I would like it if you added the World of Warcraft basic logo and the League of Legends basic logo in the sides (don't matter left or right) or something to represent the games that I play.

Then a little extra, if you can make the background a nice looking color, kind of cool visuals or something like lightning effects or maybe something abstract/unique, it would be nice!

Basically, I want any one of you to surprise me on the Offline Image and the Banner design, as long as my name "Hugebicdik" is included along with the text preferences, I'll be happy that I have creative people like you guys to help me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a fiddle with WMV and photoshop, however I came across an issue today. For some reason some shoulder models show up a bit transparent - which makes it so that I have some green in my shoulder model from the green screen! Does anyone know why this is and if there is a way to fix it?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    I'm having a fiddle with WMV and photoshop, however I came across an issue today. For some reason some shoulder models show up a bit transparent - which makes it so that I have some green in my shoulder model from the green screen! Does anyone know why this is and if there is a way to fix it?
    Well you can just save your screenshot as a PNG file and duplicate the layer or copy paste until you have the corresponding tone of color, then, fuse all the visible layers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for an artist to make me a signature banner

Visible text: Rillixx (Characters Name-Blaster infinite font) Pandemonium on US-Windrunner for guild
    Gear set: would like him in Full Heroic T16 Rogue PvE except shoulders, shoulders would be the heroic shoulders of the righteous stand from Heroic Nazgrim. My character has the mohawk panda hair style
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Melee targeting attack stance
    General colour scheme: I would like to have the background uniquely designed with rogue colors with it starting from the center behind him and fanning out..
    Any extras: I would like if my rogue could be in a targeting/battle stance with one weapon showing xmog'd to hellscreams cleaver the BoA weapon Axe

I will keep on eye on this forum thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post

Have you tried install WMV again? and do you have the latest version? I never had this problem before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again,

Couple years ago I asked her to make a avatar and signature and I was so amazed by the work they did I still use it up today.
    But... now I transfered to Horde. After 7 years of playing Alliance only I decided I would change factions. With this I also transfered my raiding guild with me.

So here I am again with a favour to ask:

1. I would love to get a signature and avatar made for me. Same Death Knight but Orc instead of Human now. For MMO-Champs and maybe for others like Enjin/Guildlaunch? I can be the same one if its transparant. The one I got now isnt transparant but got MMO background color on the edges cause the transparant one was to big for MMO Rules. I used transparant ones for other sites.

Signature:
    Visible text: Ademptio
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mptio/advanced
    Gear set: I have been facinated by evil and death theme of DK's which also includes my two favorite colors Black and Red. I also love Tier 14 heroic for DK's. I am currently using Tier 14 normal for tanking but it doesnt fit for Blood DK's.
    Helm visible: It can be visible since my orc face isnt as cute as human face.
    Your pose: Nothing specific? Maybe some big bad axe? No idea here... suprise me :P
    General colour scheme: Black / Red. DK-Theme
    Any extras: Something with Death / Diseases? Again I have no idea. I have seen loads of nice DK signatures so I know you guys are way better at these ideas then me.

2. Since I brought my guild over from Alliance-Outland to Horde-Draenor. I had to disband my old guild site and start a new one. I only created the free one today and I am currently under going the payments to get the full option one but my new guild name is "Twisted Snakes". I used Enjin for my old site but for new site I am going to try out Guildlaunch. But I noticed none of the basic templates they have Snakes on them... Is it possible to make a Templar blackground or Banner?
    Again the colors of our guild is Black / Red. Like you see on http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr...wisted_Snakes/

I have no experience with banners so I am not sure what to ask but I will fill in the example form.

Banner:
    Size: http://twistedsnakes.guildlaunch.com/
    Visible text: Twisted Snakes Draenor
    Logo: If possible the Guild Icon from armory... only thing I dont like is Blizzard their color red... Its not really red for me.
    General colour scheme: Red / Black
    Specifics: Well the name is Twisted Snakes.. I would love something bad-ass with snakes crawling over each other. Other then that I dont know.

Thanks in advance,

-Ademptio

Edited: Just added Banner Form incase it helps the artists ^^
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2014-01-14 at 05:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Hello again,

Couple years ago I asked her to make a avatar and signature and I was so amazed by the work they did I still use it up today.
    But... now I transfered to Horde. After 7 years of playing Alliance only I decided I would change factions. With this I also transfered my raiding guild with me.

So here I am again with a favour to ask:

1. I would love to get a signature and avatar made for me. Same Death Knight but Orc instead of Human now. For MMO-Champs and maybe for others like Enjin/Guildlaunch? I can be the same one if its transparant. The one I got now isnt transparant but got MMO background color on the edges cause the transparant one was to big for MMO Rules. I used transparant ones for other sites.

Signature:
    Visible text: Ademptio
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mptio/advanced
    Gear set: I have been facinated by evil and death theme of DK's which also includes my two favorite colors Black and Red. I also love Tier 14 heroic for DK's. I am currently using Tier 14 normal for tanking but it doesnt fit for Blood DK's.
    Helm visible: It can be visible since my orc face isnt as cute as human face.
    Your pose: Nothing specific? Maybe some big bad axe? No idea here... suprise me :P
    General colour scheme: Black / Red. DK-Theme
    Any extras: Something with Death / Diseases? Again I have no idea. I have seen loads of nice DK signatures so I know you guys are way better at these ideas then me.

2. Since I brought my guild over from Alliance-Outland to Horde-Draenor. I had to disband my old guild site and start a new one. I only created the free one today and I am currently under going the payments to get the full option one but my new guild name is "Twisted Snakes". I used Enjin for my old site but for new site I am going to try out Guildlaunch. But I noticed none of the basic templates they have Snakes on them... Is it possible to make a Templar blackground or Banner?
    Again the colors of our guild is Black / Red. Like you see on http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr...wisted_Snakes/

I have no experience with banners so I am not sure what to ask but I will fill in the example form.

Banner:
    Size: http://twistedsnakes.guildlaunch.com/
    Visible text: Twisted Snakes Draenor
    Logo: If possible the Guild Icon from armory... only thing I dont like is Blizzard their color red... Its not really red for me.
    General colour scheme: Red / Black
    Specifics: Well the name is Twisted Snakes.. I would love something bad-ass with snakes crawling over each other. Other then that I dont know.

Thanks in advance,

-Ademptio

Edited: Just added Banner Form incase it helps the artists ^^
    I'm claiming this. Starting on it now.

EDIT: Finished.

Signature and Avatar

Banner

Couldn't really incorporate snakes into there. Sorry about that.

Well, hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-01-14 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to put "Draenor" in the banner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimozahr View Post
    Hello, i wantso make one request on you, i have been looking for a Banner (851x315) and a awesome Signature !

That is my Charakter :

Inoue "Conqueror of Ulduar" - EU - Mannoroth

I cant link Pics ...

The Banner i want use in Facebook, the charakter must be pos on the right Banner side, i think its look like good with a little bit blood on amory.
    Backround in blue tones and i will see the blue legendary cloack effect. And Name + Titel on the left on top (pls Show Crown of Head )

Sorry for my bad english :-b

Signature can show how you will,i think its look amazing when finished.

Greez Vimo
    bump. I hope hear from some Artist

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot awesome Kloun, looks awesome Omg so juicyyyy using it right away xD

Awesome ^^ I just need to find the way remove the white Title. And maybe change background that fits with it. Since Fireland isnt rlly my style but I was only playing with it.

Thanks again!

Edit: Found it.... Its sooooooo juicy I love the banner with the guild logo between it. Just perfect. All I need to do is get rid of stupid fireland background lol. Or wait for WoD templates...
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2014-01-14 at 10:44 PM.

PM request for newly formed guild's website:

Logo/watermark large size:

Logo/watermark small size:

Banner:

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimozahr View Post
    bump. I hope hear from some Artist

Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-15 at 04:57 AM.

Deleted
    OH MY GODNESS, its look so awesome ! Thank you Davillage ! I Love it
    thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Request answered.
    Last edited by Anguished; 2014-01-15 at 04:58 PM.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature / Avatar

Visible text:
    Grand Marshal Hottage
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Hottage
    Gear set: Full Field Marshal gear and Grand Marshal's Claymore (current is only temporary)
    Helm visible: No.
    Pose: 2h ready
    Color theme: Alliance (Blue / Gold)
    Extras (signature only): Grunty (pet) and if you can casually put Thunderfury / Sulfuras in the background that would be awesome.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED