Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Hi!

I would LOVE it if some1 could help me make a guild sig :P

Char name: Shair
    Class and race: Nelf Hunter
    Guild: eXplicit

i would love it if it would be like in a forest setting, but just something sweet!! i know its alot to ask! but anything would be really really great!

Thanks alot!

Shair! <3

Deleted

Heres a sig I am using on my guild's website:

But now I feel inspired to put some effort into making something awesome likw that Gallent one

Well i have been looking for someone thats doing this kind of thing for quite some time now and happy i found one.

If possible i would like a Sig that includes the following

Blood elf male pally: Full T6 with torch of the dammned preferbly, but any weapon from BT/hyjal/SWP works fine.Or ashbringeR! =)
    As for the background. Well anything works. but a "Holy crusade" like theme is amazing.

Also would like to include my name in some kind of cool font/color. and my server as well
    Name: Striek
    Server:Cho'gall.

Thansk in advanced

Made an MMO acct just for thsi haha!. if anyone coudl do this, i would really appreciate it

Helloes,

Been trying to make something like this myself, no luck at all though. =P

So am looking for some skilled artist who could make me a guild banner.

Would love to see some kind of lightning mixed with fire (that means blue/orangeish colours) on a rockish black background. No persons whatsoever on the pic, just some kind of stuff all over the picture.

The text should be

Evolved
    a Thunderhorn EU raiding guild

Cheers <3

Also: Minimum size 1280x1024, needs to be .jpg.

Hey,

First and foremost thanks for taking the time to consider these "apps" and for, possibly, giving it a whirl on my request.

I rerolled paladin early in TBC because my guild needed it and was known to be, still am (nothing crazy not asking for flames but I know I'm skilled), a clutch healer and go to guy to help others with their classes, encounters, and little tidbits about the game.

I was wondering if I could get an epic holy paladin sig to use on forums. Ideally I would like something where I am casting a heal onto a tank or sometime of fight going on where I am casting heals on a target. I REALLY like the one made by Gallent's brother but of course more tailored to a paladin.

Name : Hopebringer
    Class: Belf
    Sex: Male
    Spec: Holy Always sometimes retribution
    Preferences: Holy (Always thought that specing into beacon we should have a small holy light glow hehe) Preferred reference to either killing Mu'ru or KJ (hardest encounters I've done in the game so far) or simply sometime of reference to WoTLK since this IS the current expansion.

Once again I greatly appreciate you considering and putting the time into this!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hi guys I'm looking for some skilled photoshopper and one that is willing to help me. My wow character is named Richter. And I was hoping if anyone here could make me some cool, really cool picture just with that name but bigger and some colours and really cool. I'm not so skilled at all on computers except video games so I cant really say size and shit, I would love it if I could get some help : ). Thank you in advance.

It would be Awesome ( note the cap A ) if someone could help us out with our guild sig.
    We have been trying to get a sig together for quite a while now, but we just can't seem to find the right thing/make our awesome idea come true due to lack of skill.

Guild name : Angels
    Server: Azjol-Nerub
    Alliance side
    Guild motto : DONT STAND IN FIRE
    Size: Im going to let you be free on this one , just not too big, since we need to put it on our site eventually

It would be awesomesauce if someone could make us a certain picture i've been holding in my mind for a while now, which is:
    An angry gnome with angelwings shooting lasers out of his eyes from the sky towards a Moonkin standing in a fire, shouting out our motto!

I know it's a bit much to ask , but I hope there is someone that is up to the challenge!

/salute!

An avatar similar to mine, but cooler. Use your imagination.

Hell, even just some color changes.
    I am all that is man.

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    Character Name: Igantinos
    Guild: The Inner Circle
    Realm Agammaggan EU
    Race: Troll
    Additional Info I really love the shadow spec as a priest and I am in love with Non OCmbat pets so if you do something with vanity pets please use from http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=igantinos
    That is all if you need any more info ask!

PS. Dont make it bright make it dark like a shadow form!
    Well seems like none before seemd intrested but if you guys can find some time now I would love it done

More info that was forgoten

Prefered thing to do in wow: PvE
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

15+ Year Old Account

Tauren Druid

Name: Malkara
    Spec: Restoration

Just those 2 things, coupled with like a pic of a new tauren cat form

Please help me out if you can
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Guild Banner
    Size: nothing specific, current banner is 1000x150.
    Color scheme dark blue's, silver, grays. Or Brown's Red's and burgundy.
    Guild Name: Untamed
    Server: Sen'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    http://untamedraiding.guildomatic.com (if you want to see the current banner or site layout for color scheme. If we end up with a redish banner we will switch the overall theme of the site to match.

Basic Idea

When our guild was still just a idea inside our heads as a joke we came up with the idea for Laser Turkey Shock Troopers IE a boomkin. Ideally id like the logo to include the text "Untamed Raiding" and "Sen'Jin's Premiere Raiding Guild". As far as graphics I'd like to see an upper body action/profile shot of a boomkin casting on of their flashier spells, and a graphic of the spell going off on the far side in the background, and a mean or determined look on the boomkins face.

If anyone even attempts this, a huge thanks in advance.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Balthalzar
    Balthalzar. 80- Male Belf Pally. Cenarius horde

Simple, easy and does the job

Deleted

Please note

I am really amazed by all the attention this thread has gotten so far. As a manner of fact, I think there are too manu requests already and not enough Photoshopping people available to make you all something.

So, if you have any skills in Photoshop, please participate in this thread and contribute by picking up any of th requests. Also, if you have a request yourself, take notice of the large "queue" that this thread has brought already. Don't bump your own request and please be patient; you are not the only one, as you can see

Thanks for all the requests though, people.
    I would say "keep them coming" but that would flood and strain the people already working on the various requests

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

_________________________________________________It''s not the best I can do, but it's something to look at
    These are great...

one little request..maybe take the first one..make it like half as tall(upper body close up of priest and then maybe use the dark blue from the robe to fade to white as a gradient background(blue on top, white on bottom?)

if you could do that for me that whould be amazing..ohh and if the text colors need to be changed just change them to whatever looks best...I really like the test for "Dark Matter"

Thanks so much the first set look amazing...Im going to use the first one till you get around to my hopefully easy requests

Hello, may I just say: Awesome idea, and awesome that you guys want to take the time for doing such things.

I have 2 requests. the first is a signature for my undead shadowpriest and the second is a banner for my current guild. I'll handle these two requests seperately.

Signature:

Race: Undead female
    Class: Shadowpriest
    Character name: Mynd
    Server: Aerie Peak
    Guild focus: Raiding

I was thinking something along the lines of the picture Caithlyn uses on wowinterface.com (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5-CaithUI.html). But instead of the angel, a levitating shadowpriest (pref covered in t6/t8). It would be cool of the colors could be somewhat darkblue (where caiths is red) but still a little translucent.

Guild banner:

My guild is called Modus Vivendi, which is latin for "(the) way of life". Again the darkblue colorscheme would fit really good for us, and we don't need to have anything in-game related in the banner, but maybe something more like a logo. The guild is located on Aerie Peak horde side, and we are currently the most progressed guild on the server.

Yours sincerely, Mynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny
    Lighthoof on EU-Nordrassil in the guild Final Stand
    Thank you ;D
    wasn't exactly what i was aiming for, but it turned out pretty good. hope you like it:

Quote Originally Posted by malkara
    Tauren Druid

Name: Malkara
    Spec: Restoration

Just those 2 things, coupled with like a pic of a new tauren cat form

Please help me out if you can
    i gave this one a go, even though im very rusty @ photoshop. you didn't mention which catform nor which colors you would like, so it was kind of hard. hope you like this somewhat. nowhere near as good as the work of some others here, though, but i kinda ran out of time. i can up the psd for you if you want to alter it, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by VEyez
    ill grab this one

please save the image to your desktop, it will not last forever on the server enjoy

Ahoy! Very good initiative! Awesome job so far.
    Im looking for a new avatar and/or signature that looks abit more unique than the one im currently using. My dream would be to have a paladin casting a holy spell while holding a two handed weapon. Avenging wrath would be awesome, preferable in full T8 aswell

Added a screenshot to illustrate:

Feel free to polish it with more holyness aswell. Would also like to have my name(Bubbleóseven], guild (Dominium) and server (Dragonmaw Eu) in the signature if you choose to make one.

Also had another decent idea for an avatar/signature that will be abit more unique:

Considering my name, i would like to have a more James Bond inspired avatar/signature that is similar to the classic James Bond intro:

Maybe drop the gun barrel and keep the blood. The black figure in the middle would look abit more like a paladin in T8 with avenging wrath and a 2H weapon. Preferably similar to the position on the paladin picture above.
    Name, guild and server should be on the signature if possible aswell.

Think its doable? Thanks in advance!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)