Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

I have a request for my Hunter, Skystrike, a few pages back but would also like to request my DK.

Name:Orok
    ClasseathKnight
    Race:Orc
    Guild:Epiphany

I am thinking full t7.5 w/ EbonHold tabard and Death's Bite, He is UH spec so I would like the background to be Dark and Mysterious, maybe swirling nether. The Character Name and Guild Name should be visible and any other effects is up to the artist. Ty In advance for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn
    hello, i posted back on page 118. i'm just hoping i could get somebody to possibly take up these projects. thank you again.
    Ill see what I can do

First of all, what a piece of art being posted here.
    I use to do a bit of photoshopping myself but not nearly as good as shown here.
    I'm at work and it's nice to kill the time by watching this thread.

Therefor I would love to request a signature myself.

Since I'm on my work I can't provide too much pictures besides just one so please forgive me for that.

Character information
    Name: Quevelin
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Hunter
    Server: Kor'gall
    This is also all the information I'd like to have on the signature. Ofcourse the name should be bigger and clear and the others should be more on the background.
    I think it would be lovely if the text of the name would be in Silver with a black edge and some light shining around it.
    EDIT: Been spying around a bit and something like this looks awesome as well as text http://hdimage.org/images/gjqbj5nqbgqxha86j85.jpg

On the background I'd like a snowy background and might be nice to have IF on it as well. Fits best to a dwarf
    Found a image myself that might be worth using. Feel free to improvise tho
    http://www.nebdaar.com/wow/wallpaper...-1280x1024.jpg

I'd like my hunter to be in full tier 8,5 but wthout the helm on. Also with Giant's Bane and Dark Edge of Depravity as melee weapon. My dwarf got white hair with a beard with 2 braids (not sure if this is the correct word for it)
    Also if possible I want my wolf pet to be on it in action. Either growling or howling.

Once again I'm sorry that I can't provide too much of graphical information due to the fact I'm at work atm. If it is really causing any problems let me know and I'll see what I can do once I'm at home

Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by jobr
    I've been watching this thread grow since page 1, and was really amazed, so I gave it a go, what do you think?

Not even close as good as all other sigs here, but you have to start somewhere. :P

I'ts awesome mate. Love the way you combined those collours. Looks hot.

sigg...

...whatching the whole day if someone picks up my req.. won't give up hoping for it ^^

I've been watching this thread grow since page 1, and was really amazed, so I gave it a go, what do you think?

Not even close as good as all other sigs here, but you have to start somewhere. :P

Definintely great!

/plans to use for inspiriation for what I will try to get a sig turned into. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mipeo
    Would this work?

Thank You so much!
    Its insane tbh.

Just missing the polearm on the back but hey.. thank you alot.
    [url=http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggra-portugues/Tellez/advanced]Tellez
    Retired, playing casual on alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwisp
    I haven't heard anything about my picture of my dk and hunter, so I make a new request. I'm thinking about some thing like this picture with my hunter to the left and my dk to the right. Both are female belfs and I'd like to have them in T8.5. The name of the hunter is Bloodwisp and the dk's name is Deathwísp. I'd like to have a cat on the hunter and maybe a ghoul with the dk. The background is up to you but I want the color to be icy black on the right since my dk is frost.

giving a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Celesia101
    Definintely great!

/plans to use for inspiriation for what I will try to get a sig turned into. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Quevelin
    I'ts awesome mate. Love the way you combined those collours. Looks hot.
    Thanks, So I'll try to take a request, feel free to reject when it's done

Will take

Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen
    Draenei Shaman (male)
    name:Tjamen
    guild: The Nephilim
    server: Talnivarr (eu)

im thinking something like, my shammy is in the middle of the pic, wearing tier3 set, maybe casting a spell (like lavaburst) and with lava/volcano background, the text color could be black. <3
    Seems easy enough

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    Hi

I'd like a signature, where this and both a picture of the black bear (top middle)and the black cat (top right) are available - best case in my opinion would be left the bear, then the crest, then the cat, while both forms "looking" at the crest. closed mouths, if possible.

background should be something tauren/mulgore-like setting - something like this - but I don't know, how good it looks then.

feel free to be creative - with the setting itself and the effects as well with the positioning of the 3 pictures. I'm just lacking creativity a bit, so I requested it here...
    only left requirement would be - no blizzard-logotype and no additional texts such as name, guildname, server or something like this. it should be a clean signature.

size would be something of height of "leaderbord" and width of "full banner" - as seen here.

much thanks in advance.
    xeb
    I don't want to pressure anyone, but this thread grew with nearly 30 additional pages since I've posted this and it'd be nice to hear that someone is giving it a try.

regards,
    xeb

For Genisis

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny

For Genisis
    Very nice signatures Swanny,

Would you be able to create me one if i send you informations via PM or do you just want the info here?

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli
    I would love it if you, Coldheart, would spare some time to make me a sig please, happy for anyone else to give it a shot too though. I'm not overly bothered about the specifics, however here is some info:

Name: Raeli
    Title of choice: Crusader
    Guild: Ambivalence
    Race: Human Female
    Class: Paladin
    Armory: http://www.armory-light.com/eu/Arathor/raeli/
    http://www.ambiguild.net/img/ui/rael...609_130131.jpg
    http://www.ambiguild.net/img/ui/rael...609_130141.jpg
    http://www.ambiguild.net/img/ui/rael...609_130153.jpg
    http://www.ambiguild.net/img/ui/rael...609_130151.jpg
    http://www.ambiguild.net/img/ui/rael...609_130156.jpg

I've included a couple of screenshots for reference, but these aren't specifically the gear or pose I would like my character to be in, just show how my character actually looks.
    I decided to make one. Not the best one I've made but definitely enough at least :P

Code:

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    is it just me or does it say "Holy DK"?
    it does say holy dk

Quote Originally Posted by LosConturas
    Very nice signatures Swanny,

Would you be able to create me one if i send you informations via PM or do you just want the info here?
    errm you can but it wont be made to later as im going out now, nothing that requires a modle viewer as i dont have 1 but if u dont mind waiting, sure go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    errm you can but it wont be made to later as im going out now, nothing that requires a modle viewer as i dont have 1 but if u dont mind waiting, sure go ahead.
    I will PM you with the details, no problem waiting at all, I understand you need some time to think it through

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Not even close as good as all other sigs here, but you have to start somewhere. Tongue
    To me it says "i cant read whats written there"
    too much light in there

like the basic though

Quote Originally Posted by joxx
    giving a shot
    i already said i'd do that one - 2 pages earlier i think ^^
    Tried to make a deathcoil but... yea didnt come out really good i think

Not even close as good as all other sigs here, but you have to start somewhere.
    looks really good to me! maybe the text should be more readable.

do you want to give a try with my req?? :-) ->Desiria page 80 and 133

As I hate to bug Omgasm when he's having a hard time getting inspired to make my signature, i wouldn't mind if someone else did it, just to get it off Omgasms shoulders.

Sadly I can't provide you with a picture of my character due to being hacked (sadface). Would be much appreciated, who ever decides to take on this job, good luck and have fun, if anyone decides to.

Name: Kori
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage
    Hair style: Pink pigtails
    Guild: Keepers of the Oath
    Server: Earthen Ring - EU

I'd like it to be my mage stand in some dark place, maybe even snowy. Lighting up the place with fire in her hands.
    Would like to have her in t7.5 gear with Turning Tide if possible.
    Would also be cool if the signature could have like a comic/cartoonish style, but I'm happy with what ever.

Thanks in advance, Kori.

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    is it just me or does it say "Holy DK"?
    Why else would the color scheme be holyish?^^