Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Playdough
    Agree with swanny, ive already started work on 2 or 3 before, to come back and look over their request to find its been done.

Anywho WTB a undone request :P
    My is undone for sure so if you are bored

Quote Originally Posted by Niltag
    Hello there if one of you Photoshop-masters are bored you could make me some nice sig

Char name : Niltag
    Server: Aziol-Nerub EU
    Class: Blood DK dps
    Race: UD male
    Wepaon: some nice looking sword
    Armor: t8

Backgroud could be some dark with some red parts (since im blood dk)

thanks in advice

Quote Originally Posted by joxx
    Not exactly what you asked, I don't know if someone else made you a sig but here we go:

It's been a while I didnt touch photoshop nor did sig so sorry if it's not that pretty =/
    I like it ^-^ tyvm

As requested by Tjamen, sorry I forgot you want your shammy in the middle, but I think it look decent anyway

As said before, feel free to reject, and I'm open for configurations, so if you got any just PM me

Request temp answered.
    Read the signature rules.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits
    hey ive posted like 2 or 3 times back at like page 80+ and am about to abandon but thought id add a few screen shots to help boost it a bit but what i would like is a sig and an avatar, id like it to be close to the screen shots i have provided (can provide more if needed) with Bigmits,Ragnaros-EU somewhere,and would like a black/orange abstract layout/colour scheme.

It might not be great, but I hope you like it.
    Don't have too much time for it now (almost done at work) but feel free to simply repost your request if you don't like it.

If so, please remove your original request

Just wanted to say thanks to all the contributers who are awesome with photoshop and are willing to take out the time to make people sigs. Not something you see happen very often within the WoW World.

I know his is my first post, I have had an account for a while but never posted on it even though I have been tempted.

Anyway if any of you have the time it would be great to have a sig made. I really like the styles of Rayde, Daveyjones, Balisticated but anything would be appreciated, since well I am not good with PS anymore (used to dabble with it around 10 years ago!)

Name: Hoofu
    Race: Draenei
    Sex: Male
    Class: Shaman
    Guild: Pantheon
    Server: Arygos US
    Talent: Enhance/Resto

I'd really like a split sig showing both, Enhance on the right resto on the left.

I'd prefer enhance in T8 and resto in T6 if possible. (Had/have both sets, well no T8 shoulders yet) If you do show weapons I'd prefer the Crystal Spire of Karabor as the resto weapon with the Bastion of Light as shield to remind me of my T6 days.
    If Enhance weapons are shown I would like close to my current setup a MH fist and an offhand Mace, depending what is shown or not. I use Wraith Strike and will be using Vulmir, so that would be a better offhand.
    Showing weapons are not necessary. Just wanted to give an idea if the designer incorporated that into it.

Also I normally wear my helm since I like the tier helms for shaman. So worrying about a screenshot isnt really needed.

Hopefully someone will take this up for me. Thank you in advance and even if I dont get one, keep up the great work I know a lot of people here really appreciate it!

- Request -

Char name: Mcdevlin
    Realm: Kazzak
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin

First pic:

Secound pic:

Want to use two of these pics, in one Signature. Like to have it a bit dark and white, but not too much white in it ^^. Not alot of info here, but you can figure something out! =)

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Celesia101
    Was wondering if I could call on Avya to do a signature for me.

Sorry if its out of place, I just love what you have done with all of the signatures that you have taken on.

I was hoping for a signature with 2 of my characters but if not then just my paladin is definintely ok ^^.

Characters- Celesia (Holy paladin) & Mesmerize (Destro Lock)

Realm- Skywall US

Guild- Skylawl Progression

They are both female blood elves, I was thinking a clash of light to dark with both of them casting would be fantastic, but im not picky so feel free to do whatever you want ^^
    I have links to what they look like if it helps at all
    http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...609_090630.jpg

^That one is my lock^
    http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...609_091159.jpg
    and that one is my paladin ^^
    Saw the screenshots too late sry ^^
    Well guess you have to change their Haircuts now ;P

Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

It might not be great, but I hope you like it.
    Don't have too much time for it now (almost done at work) but feel free to simply repost your request if you don't like it.

If so, please remove your original request
    wow i love it thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Stammy
    Would love to get a sig from 1 of you awesome artists

Name: Stammy
    Race: Undead
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: Ludo Ergo Sum

If you could make it a bit dark and wintry with a real fantasyfeel (Im thinking Steven Erikson/ George RR Martin fantasy here) to it, it would be great
    Posted this earlier, just wanted to add a few things since it havent been picked up yet Id love to have the rogue in full t2 (Bloodfang) since I had that set once upon a time and its been my favorite ever since. The HWLswords with a nice glow to them would also be great

An avatar along the same lines would be splendid, but its not a priority

Quote Originally Posted by Avya
    Saw the screenshots too late sry ^^
    Well guess you have to change their Haircuts now ;P

Hope you like it
    I love it! <3<3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shortleif
    Made a logo for Nostalgia, can't say I'm 100% happy with it..

With some transperancy:
    Thanks a lot mate.
    I really appreciate the effort and time you spended

Edit: If you could add "Stormscale" and something "hordish" or smthg like that on the edge it would be awesome
    But even if u cba, its fine :P

I really LOVED this picture, if I could have it with a orc hunter with full t6 without the head it would be freaking awesome. And ofc change the names to Raur & Bob Skullcrusher EU (guildless)

So for long time i was checking this thread and i decided to ask for a sig aswell
    here it goes
    Name:Lleonn
    classriest
    realm:twisting nether

so i was thinking:
    Left side of the sig there would be my char looking on the right side
    pic: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/776...1609162337.jpg
    on the right bottom side there would be my name Lleonn and realm name twisting nether
    u can fill up the other space with what comes up to you mind
    i was thinking of a more holy background because im a holy priest

thanks.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by raur
    I really LOVED this picture, if I could have it with a orc hunter with full t6 without the head it would be freaking awesome. And ofc change the names to Raur & Bob Skullcrusher EU (guildless)

Shouldn't be a problem Some questions tough, male or female orc? Any special hairstyle/haircolour? Still a wolf as pet? Oh and do you want the same coloscheme or something else?

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Deleted

I'm stopping taking PM request for now, as the last person I did one for has been a complete *bad word* about it.

Sorry to disappoint anyone.

It's a shame that people feel they need to stop taking requests.
    If someone's spent their own time doing something for you, the very least you can do is thank them for it.

Personally, I think everyone that's contributed to this thread, making signatures, avatars, logo's and even wallpapers desvere a round of applause.

Even if you don't do this work professionally, I still think it's amazing. Good job.

Good Afternoon I'm hoping that 1 of you skilled artists could make me a sig
    My char's name is: Cranor he's a Human Rogue and im in love with the T5 Set (Season Merciless i think) The rest is up to you since i know and have seen you'll make it perfect. Thanks allot If some1 got time for this

Our Raid Group needs a logo for the title on the front page of our website, the one up there is just a basic thing. (www.timeandtideraid.com)

Our raid group name is Time and Tide.

For the image I would like to make the following request:

The name of the Raid group appears prominent.
    On the right I would like a large Wave to loom over the text.
    On the left something representing time, like a clock or hourglass.
    The background to be transparent to fit in with the background of the site currently.

Many thanks in advance.

Caiti dont stop cause sum kids in here didn't get breast feed @ birth and are now arrogant tools.... i can insure you that nearly every 1 likes your work and if they aint thanking you for it. they shouldnt even be on this tread nd be trolling around else where. So im thanking you for all the nice Sig's and the other artist's here and hope i can see more since you guy's Shock me with those sig's over nd over.