Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

If people cant even bring themselves to muster a thank you for someone else giving up THEIR time to do something completely for free, then quite simply they aren't worth the time and effort.

Some of the work done by the artists on this threat is nothing short of stunning, you have made countless people very happy with your efforts.

Just remember, anyone requesting a sig here does so knowing that the work is being done completely free and, the least you can do is thank them for their time and efforts. Nothing is stopping you trying yourself

just got a quick q. ino its ps you guys use but are there any good webbies to start fresh on learning to use ps properly and stuff ?? ive googlede but only found hard stuff for a totally newb with ps?

this one is for cinosanap

I'm bored, willing to do a few Sigs if the request inspires me, making an exception, feel free to PM me so I don't have to go trawling through this now seemingly infinitely growing Thread.

make sure your Request is innovative and not just along the lines of "i wont him to have big sord and lava bacgrond" because Ill simply delete it, sorry if Im sounding a bit strict, but requests like this show you clearly haven't put any time into a design idea yourself, and therefore I cant be bothered to acknowledge your request, make it sound interesting or don't bother.

make it fun for me to make and it'll show in the end product! If I'm enjoying what I'm doing, chances are Ill be trying my best.
    Also, don't be picky about what weapons, if any, you want your Sig to include, its annoying as it really doesn't make much difference to the overall piece
    Thanks,
    ~Omg

Quote Originally Posted by spike1993
    Hi there, I want to request to make a sig for my main character
    I saw some awsome sig and guild banners and i was so impressed
    So here is my information:
    Name: Spîke
    Class: Hunter
    Race & Sex: Draenei female
    Spec: Survival
    Server: Turalyon EU
    Guild Name: Core Of The Alliance

Regards, Spîke
    Hope you like it:

Deleted

Ummm sorry but how do i use my picture and put it into signature like all you others? XD I am a noob woaaaah

10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    ... I'm still making sigs but I'm drowned by PMs. ...
    I think your own signature says it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayde's signature
    Stuff to do: Darrkh, kasperba123, Akkarin, Grakos, Javanface, quarantine, Skrum, Mandra, Nicry, Zrieas, Nagrua, Zamoria, ntad, Dazdnconfuzd, Murreh, paterson, Rahgork, Hydrow, Brainz, surefire, onie007, Charity, Bubbleheart, mxds, xenophics, fuknfreak, Sveini, Flcrewpolo.
    0.o
    ..if I think back to the days I was fooling around with my paintshop pro, a list like that would take me over a month to work through

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krullthor
    I think your own signature says it all 0.o
    ..if I think back to the days I was fooling around with my paintshop pro, a list like that would take me over a month to work through

Still need to add some to that list..

I'm getting through them slowly, people are being very patient, thanks guys

*Yinks* Oh my! This one I love! Could, could you make me the same but female human?
    Really you got some major skills *drool, wipes away drool*

Pretty please?? :-[
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Deleted

Hellooo, How do i use my picture to be in my signature? XD

« Reply #2067 on: July 16, 2009, 02:45:00 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to request a signature from you awesome Photoshopers if you are so kind

Name: Missleeroy
    Race: Blood elf
    Sex: Female
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Reality
    Server: Vek'nilash EU
    Talent: Holy
    Special Notes: i'd would love a really nice sig that is like Holy paladin inspirated with the holy light and what not. something like it.

i would want my name aswell in it somewhere not the guild name eaither.

Here is some screens from my char:

I would love if someone could make a awesome sig as ive seen there have been alot on this forum

I SURVIVED THE 2010 TOPIC: CELESTIAL STEED AND LIL'XT TO BE SOLD IN THE BLIZZARD STORE

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    *Yinks* Oh my! This one I love! Could, could you make me the same but female human?
    Really you got some major skills *drool, wipes away drool*

Pretty please?? :-[
    That I can, do you want the helm showing?

And thanks

Hi.

I've been trying Modelviewer and I can't seem to find shadowform in it. I was looking to get something simple, like a dark background with a cool effect in it and the char just standing there, or just showing his upper body, whatever's easier for you, using absolution gear (priest's t6).

Name: Carolainz
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Shadow Priest

Keep up the good work

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    Signature Request

Name: Pacer
    Server: Bloodhoof EU
    Race: Dwarf
    Sex: Male
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Holy

Wearing the following gear:
    Main Hand: Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
    Feet: Lightbringer Treads
    Waist: Lightbringer Belt
    Wrist: Lightbringer Bracers
    Head: Helm of Burning Righteousness
    Off Hand: Aegis of Angelic Fortune
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Soothed Soul
    Chest: Noble Judicator's Chestguard
    Shoulders: Spaulders of the Thalassian Savior
    Legs: Legplates of the Holy Juggernaut
    Tabard: Tabard of the Achiever
    Shirt: White Tuxedo Shirt (dosent matter what shirt as long as its white and covers the arms)

The gear should look like the screenshot of my ingame dressing room, except for the tabard.

On the signature I'd like my name and my servers name and somekind of holy-ish and/or dark background, dosent matter how my char stand on the pic as long as you can see most of the body and the weapon.
    My request got lost arround 50 pages ago, I cant find it myself just gonna quote it to bump, also corrected something and made it more readable

Right, Might as well try and see if i can get one made as well.

Race: Draenei Paladin
    Name: Ilyua )
    Guild: Knights Of Medivh > Should be in the lower right corner
    Realm: Argent Dawn EU )

I'd love to have her wear the full T7.5 paladin set, with Slayer of the lifeless and Wall of terror, standing in a battle stand, and if possible.. some sort of holy aura going up the body
    and standing on the left side of the picture.

Background should be something with medivhs tower or such.

Thanks in advance
    *does a little shameless bump since so many pages has gone by* Oo sorry ^^

That I can, do you want the helm showing?

And thanks
    Please do
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Quote Originally Posted by jobr
    As requested by Tjamen, sorry I forgot you want your shammy in the middle, but I think it look decent anyway

As said before, feel free to reject, and I'm open for configurations, so if you got any just PM me
    it looks great! thanks alot only one thing.. horde tabard ftl? xD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    My request got lost arround 50 pages ago, I cant find it myself just gonna quote it to bump, also corrected something and made it more readable
    I will look into it. Don't get your hopes up for today though, I have got little this evening.
    Tomorrow should be fine though

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by raur
    I really LOVED this picture, if I could have it with a orc hunter with full t6 without the head it would be freaking awesome. And ofc change the names to Raur & Bob Skullcrusher EU (guildless)
    Shouldn't be a problem Some questions tough, male or female orc? Any special hairstyle/haircolour? Still a wolf as pet? Oh and do you want the same coloscheme or something else?
    I descided that you're a female orc, if not it might be time for that sexchange *nods*

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

this is a noob question maybe but.. when I go to profile>settings I dont understand how I should do to put in my signature picture there >.<