Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Exordium
    If anyone would has time, i'd like an avatar made aswell. a close up of a female draenei in the T8 helm, dark purple skin with flowing back horns and the short white hair with 2 strands in front/short back. anything cool in the background, like a cool light effect or anything would be neat. surprise me a little

http://forums.joltonline.com/customa...r1710110_1.gif

http://wowps.org/forum/images/avatar..._by_Silfar.png

idea references
    What T8 helm?
    I tried priest

I'm in love with the whole purple spacey thing atm but can do others.

crap, paladin lol sorry. i thought i put it in there damn insomnia. I like that though! Any way to do somethin like the circle one where its poppin out kind of and going over the edges?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamster
    for Krolen

Thank you very much! It is excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Exordium
    crap, paladin lol sorry. i thought i put it in there damn insomnia. I like that though! Any way to do somethin like the circle one where its poppin out kind of and going over the edges?
    this ok?

thats perfect!!!!! ty so much!

Quote Originally Posted by kinky31
    i guess ill make another attempt, my original post was at page 90something....made a reminder post later but no luck PMed rayde and one other guy but no answer again so ill post it again now with some corrections :P

i'd like a signature for every spec, arcane, fire and frost.

name: Kinkycious (but i'd like to write Kinky at the sig cause this is how ppl call me)
    realm : Twilight's Hammer
    class & race : undead male Mage.
    Guild : No Guns Blazing

here are some pics i just took.
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...1409005213.jpg
    http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5...1409005700.jpg

cant think something specific for arcane,maybe some "arcane energy" coloured pink and white around me like Swizzle's (dont rly know how to quote it now hope u can find him easily his request is at page 66).
    about fire which is my favorite i want a burning forest behind me and a red moon in a dark sky :O
    frost now, would love some ice shards poping from the ground NOT like a blizzard falling from the sky, i want the complete opposite:P and around my mage i'd love if there are snowflakes like the ones in the last link Cheesy
    (i wear t8 shoulders from 10man, if its possible i'd like those to be changed with 25man)
    that's all! surprise me
    oh and would be cool if im standing at the right staring at the left :>(just like at some of my pictures)
    ty in advance

Order up! Next please...
    [center]

I'm not taking PM Sig requests from people with under 50 posts.

Hey.
    I would like to request a forum signature.
    I made one myself a while back but it really is quite crap and needs an update.
    I like the character pose in my old one and would like to keep the same one if it looks good, if you don't think so, then change it, i quite like the "shouting" pose too..
    The only text i would like is "Varimon".
    It's a female dwarf hunter.
    The same gear on the character too please, full tier 6 but with Cursed Vision of Sargeras as helm.
    Don't know if it's possible to add a Legendary Bow in there somewhere(since I was lucky enough to get one), but i don't want it to be the focus of the signature.
    I would like the character to be centralised and black and red backround (maybe flames coming from the character?)

Here is a link for my old one:
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1248299895

Thanks in advance.
    I really look forward to seeing what develops from this.

Deleted

Requests made by PM:

I would like a signature like these two only with a tauren druid in the upcoming black cat form with the name Minosaur and the server Executus.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, i need a logo for our guild, if is it possible.

guild name: Incognito
    realm: Drak'Thul EU
    About colors etc. i really dont know ??? what shall be the best opinion

If there is anybody who can help me, thx very much& and have a nice day!

Hello.
    My request is for you to make like an "altoholic" signature just maybe slightly bigger since I want you to do it with 6 toons. I have uploaded them on Imageshack so will put a link below.
    Please do improvise if you can be arsed coz i think it'll be awesome anyway

Thanks on forehand

http://img113.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=altoholic.png

Heya, repost from about 25 pages ago - this time with a lot more detail.

What I want:

Split sig with two toons on it.

Toon 1 on the left:
    Race/Class: Female Blood elf Holy Paladin.
    Gear: Full 8.5 with KT's shield.
    Text: Twilight Vanquisher Sylnir | Reawaken, Staghelm.
    Stance: Idle.
    Background: Light colours (The usual paladin golds, silvers, whites and yellows etc) with maybe a swirly pattern.

Toon 2 on the right:
    Race/Class: Female Blood elf Warlock.
    Gear: Full 8.5
    Text: Sylnur | Trouble, Draenor.
    Stance: Idle.
    Background: As dark and sinister as you can go - blacks, purples and dark greens is what I'm seeing.

What I ideally want is something similar in concept to this:

Where the resto side would be the holy pally and the ele-ish side would be the 'lock.

I would, however, like the following changes:

Closer shot, something like waist or maybe even just below the shoulder up.

I would like the shot to be from behind with the paladin looking back over her left shoulder and the 'lock looking back over her right shoulder. To accomplish this without making it look too weird I thought maybe where the two halves join have a big flash of light or maybe a thick bold divider (or something of that nature) so that you don't actually see the join.

I would really like the warlock's side to have a voidwalker somewhere in the background, this is less important, though.

I think that's about it - I'll add a really badly edited wow SS when I can get to my main computer to kinda illustrate what I want .

Tyvm in advance.

Hey Coldheart!

If you looking for the next one to make, I posted on page 200 a request especially for you. I really like your work. So maybe, if you have time, you can try my request If not, fine aswell! I'm allready quite happy with the one I have but i'm really interested in what you can make of it! Thnx in advance if you gonne do it

Hey Coldheart, been looking through some of your work and its simply amazing! If you arent to flooded requests i would greatly appreciate it if you could make me a sig.

I would like myself (Maffyew) and my pet (Mittens) to be included in the sig, prefere them to be next to each other.
    Text: Maffyew and Mittens, Barthilas
    Background: Don't Really know what i want for the background, so if you do decide to do this sig, go wild

Pic: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7884/maffyjoo.png
    That is a pic of me and my pet, allthough if you cant include my pet in the picture because of the crappy picture, thats fine. Thanks - Maffyew ^.^

Thanks Cazy for the awesome signature =]

I'd really like it if someone could do a fierce and violent nature background, perhaps with some sort of sunset in strong, natural colours. And of course, make my dear shaman fit into it all. Seeing as it's an elemental shaman, perhaps include some sort of lightning sparks coming from the characters hands, if it's not too difficult. Perhaps in a half-way growl pose?
    Text on the picture should be something along the lines of "Flixé - Emo since '86"

Character Name: Flixé
    Race: Male Tauren (dark skin and black horns - "Charger" horn style preferred)
    Class: Shaman - Elemental
    Server: Ravencrest
    Apperance: Full T8.5, Soulscribe, Voice of Reason, Belt of the Fallen Wyrm and the Orgrimmar Tabard.
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...t&n=Flix%C3%A9
    Screenshot:

Really hope someone has the time to look into it. Thanks alot.

Edit: Sorry for the edit; Just saw that I had missed a few aspects.
    Edit2: Just got home from work, so added a screenshot.

First I want to say kudos to you all this is great work that you guys are doing.

I'm looking for a signature.

Heres I'm picturing.

Gnome Male Warlock full T6 with with wings extended Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer on his back please. I'm thinking a zoom-like towards his torso head region. If you could get him half-cocked into their rawr animation that would be awesome.

Then in the background would be the setting for Illidan is fought (not with him in it). You know that "rooftop" setting of BT. The the floor littered (about 4ish to 5ish) with the skeletal corpses of fallen alliance. In the top right or left (whichever you think would have the most room)
    Lyeranth the Bad
    Wiping Raids since '05

Maybe give it a darkish tone to it as well.

Could you also do it with "Lyeranth the Raid Wiper" as the alternative?

Once again many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Hello i would like a remake of this picture dont really know what i want but i want it to look more epic [sig form]

Maby make it a bit darker or more light? i have no ide really..

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/686...ebloommale.jpg

would also like my name/guild/server on it

Server: Hellfire
    Name: Peacebloom
    Guild: Noobs

You have 100% free hands on this one

If you are remaking this one please PM me about it thx

Quote Originally Posted by athar

pm'd already but posting too, so that we don't work on the same sig (I dunno if he likes it yet)
    I'd love something like this one, just whit the text changed a bit:

Char: Grazzy
    Guild: in Concordia
    Realm: Turalyon EU

Thanks

Btw, Great job whit photoshopping!

Hi!

Character: Делий(Deliy)
    Class: Druid
    Guild: AtlantidA
    Realm: Термоштепсель(Termoplague) RU

I wanna be in form of tree on the picture. Some forest on the background... And i wanna be an evil resto tree)))
    Plz can you do 2 pictures, 1 with my nick on it(Делий(Deliy)) and 1 without it.

To Peacebloom:

No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here