10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Re: [Photoshop] Request a signature!

So I've been stalking this topic for sometime, and I'm officially jealous of all those with some sweet Signatures. So now I want one. ;D I want the two characters I list all in one Signature if possible. I can't really think of anything cleaver someone can do with my signature so do what you wish, as long as it's cool of course. ;D

First Character ~
    Name/Race/Class/Gender - Xuany, Male Orc Shaman
    Spec - Elemental
    Wearing in Sig - Full T6
    Server - Andorhal US

Second Character ~
    Name/Race/Class/Gender - Intension, Male Undead Priest
    Spec - Holy
    Wearing in Sig - Full T6
    Server - Andorhal US

Quote Originally Posted by TeriyakiNinjaChicken
    Is T10 available on the model-viewer now?
    People with the PTR installed can import it to the WMW.

Name: Lasgo
    Race: Dreanei male
    Class: Shaman
    SS:

CU soon and Thx v_v

Hello dear artist Smiley

I know you're busy people but i thought you wouldn't mind some more work Wink

My character is a Male Troll Shaman.

I'm looking for a background like a spirit world thingy with some spirits and totems in the background.
    I would prefer my character to wear the t10 set since it would fit the setting.

The overall theme of this signature is "spirit" and "shamanism" so feel free to play around with my ideas and have fun with it Smiley

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Draenor&n=Nubh

http://wow.magelo.com/profile/1757835 (might be better)

That's it for me. just be creative and have fun and i'll be happy Wink

Thanks for your time.

Nubh.

I am in serious need of a banner for our new guild website and have absolutely no artistic ability at all. The banner size should be 1280x200. The guilds name is Empire and we are an alliance guild on detheroc.

The site theme we have selected will utilize allot of royal blue or darker shades of blue to emphasize the Alliance aspect.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account

I just wanted to say thanks to GreySkies for the great sig, exactly what I wanted!
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

I have to say this thread is amazing and the people who do the photo shopping are the nicest people I've met on forums. The art is fantastic.

Going to give this a shot if anyone is interest in this Project. Hopefully it's simple enough

Name: Starcaller Fevion
    Guild: Ad Infinitum
    Male Night Elf Hunter Full Tier 9, if you can show like the shooting annimation I have The Diplomat gun.

Would like a stary / space background. Kind of like Algalon's Room

Artwork by Nextz

Hello!

Im new to the MMO Forums, and I just saw this thread.
    Im wondering if the Artists are still doing banner request, by the looks of it, they are. But with 540 pages, I dont know if its backlogged or anything.

If there are any of those artists still doing them, I would love to have one made.

Name: Starcaller Kayil
    Guild: <for Horde>
    Server: Argent Dawn
    Banner size: Its for my guild forums, so if you can, perhaps maybe 100x450, if not to much trouble.
    Race: Blood Elf
    Hair: Black and spiked
    Facial Hair: Goatee
    Gear: I think the T5/T6/T8 sets look amazing, so im not too picky. Just no helm please.
    Extra Info: Im a shadow priest, so something dark and evil would be awesome

If you would like to contact me for any extra info, please do.

Hey guys, this might seem strange - being my first post in this forum n'all but i have to say i have seen what you guys have been doing and i'm very impressed.

Name: Pwncakes
    Guild: Chaos Inc
    Realm: Azjol Nerub Eu

Design Ideas:

I'm not too pickey but i suppose something Horde'ish with maybe my character doing the roaring animation. (like when you shout.)

Character:

Many Thanks

Hey!

Looked at many of the artists artfolders on this page and must say I am very impressed
    Been fiddling some with photoshop myself but never get the edges right and always screw up the layers:P

So was wondering if anyone of you could give this a try

The theme i want is WotLK morphing into Cataclysm, ice blue to firey red
    As for text I want: "Dhagor aka Mr Mage" arranged in some kind of order you se fit.

If you can make it look like my toon has just cast a fireball that would be awsome but not a requirement

Here is my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...efist&n=Dhagor

In advance thank you ;D

(Edit: Was wondering if you had the time to make a guild banner too? It's a Horde guild called From The Ashes II Should be 1300px long and 150-200px high. Only text should be the guild name and the theme something red/hordelike to match the name. If you are to busy to do anything about this just Ignore the edit).

Bored and sick at home, decided to take 1st 3 PMs today. :P

I've already been given a sig from the marvellously kind art community we have here, but I'd really like it if I could have a new one since I changed my main.

Text:
    Stax
    Katt
    <Var e vargeN>

I'd like a chat bubble saying "/purr!"

If possible it would be really cool if you could cut out just the antlers from the picture below and put them on a tauren cat form so that they replace the original horns.

Style: kinda layered, fields of color, flat, void of details. Maybe not as extreme as the picture below, a little more depth and detailed outline, but something like that. I'm sure your visual judgement is better than mine.

Color scheme: Brownish orange/ Greyish brown with some green to give it some contrast. Text in white.

Thanks for your time. Hope my english isn't limiting, but I trust whoever picks this one up to do a great job even if you improvise and do it to your own liking a bit. Sorry for not re-sizing the following picture.

PM's:

The only signature out of the previous to be deleted lot which came of use:

P.S. I wont be doing Signatures for a week or two, I have exams coming up.

10+ Year Old Account

PM requests:

Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Retyu
    i like it

and i thought you ment like a link to your samples ^^
    Im a Sous Chef irl, love you sig.

I've a very complicated sig request, so feel free to pass on if it's just too much. Looking for a sig that includes all of my 3 characters;

Male NE Druid: Ripsauce
    Male Draenei Warrior: Reins
    Male Draenei Hunter: Hunch
    Guild: <Manifest Destiny>

Hopefuly full T10s, sounds about right, just their names and my guild's or just go with whatever feels right.

Thx in advance !!!!

EDIT: I'm a retard ... races added, sorry about that.

I'm from Chile .... not gonna lie.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Reins
    I've a very complicated sig request, so feel free to pass on if it's just too much. Looking for a sig that includes all of my 3 characters;

Druid: Ripsauce
    Warrior: Reins
    Hunter: Hunch
    Guild: <Manifest Destiny>

Hopefuly full T10s, sounds about right, just their names and my guild's or just go with whatever feels right.

Thx in advance !!!!
    I can see how it would be complicated since the artist that takes this up (not me) will have to first figure out if your allaince or horde and THEN the fun part of guessing the races.
    Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevad
    I can see how it would be complicated since the artist that takes this up (not me) will have to first figure out if your allaince or horde and THEN the fun part of guessing the races.
    No race/faction means Gnomes by default.

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Quote Originally Posted by FevionLethon
    I have to say this thread is amazing and the people who do the photo shopping are the nicest people I've met on forums. The art is fantastic.

Going to give this a shot if anyone is interest in this Project. Hopefully it's simple enough

Name: Starcaller Fevion
    Guild: Ad Infinitum
    Male Night Elf Hunter Full Tier 9, if you can show like the shooting annimation I have The Diplomat gun.

Would like a stary / space background. Kind of like Algalon's Room

Quote Originally Posted by Nevad
    PM requests:
    Really Beautiful job

Thanks