Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Hello!
    Love the work you guys do, it's like small artpieces indeed ^^
    I figure you guys have a lot to do, so I deleted my prev post and made a new one, at it was 7 pages behind
    I would like to request a signature for my human DK, named Memorïa.

I got this sketch for explanation of how I'd like it, it's very basic, but should give an idea.

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/sigsketch.jpg/

My char; http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Memor%C3%AFa

I would like the character on the right side, or middle if that gives a better result. With iceflames surrounding her, and possibly blood (hence the red lines), you may skip the red if the result of it is bad.
    I'd like her eyes to be light blue; like the dk's are.

But please give it a feminine touch, maybe a butterfly over the name, that was just a thought ^^

Thanks for taking your time to help :-*

7/7 HC!!

Alright, I've been reading through here and checking out people's requests, seeing as how there are so many (and so few of us) if you would like a sig that is similar to my current one, or similar to one I did for previous person, then let me know in a PM with everything you'd like on it. Also provide any pictures or w/e if you want them.

Also, feel free to request gear sets as I use wowmodelviewer and can easily get screenshots of said gear sets :P

Examples / Past works (Work in Progress):
    http://hiddenfearpd.deviantart.com/

Name: Munn
    Guild: Last Capital
    Realm: Korgath
    Race: Troll, Male
    Class: Hunter
    Pet: Northrend White wolf ( the one's that the sons of hodir have following them arround)
    Title: The Undying
    Gear: t10.25 (No cloak please)
    Weapons: Zod's rrepeating longbow
    As for the background I would like it to look like the area in Ulduar where ignis is like infront of his forge this some sort of glow around the edges of the picture
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Korgath&n=Munn
    Theres my armory link, if you could make him in the troll shooting possition. TY ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrikaine
    really nice work with the signatures. Could i get one done for me too ?

I was thinking of a dark and mystic background with my mage in full tier 10 charging an arcane blast towards the viewer

Name: Hurrikaine
    Class: Mage
    Server: Frostmourne
    Race: Gnome
    Sex: Male

Thx!
    I'll try something with this, will be completely my personal preference since "dark and mystic" is quite vague.

Edit:
    Tried a few very different things, if you like any of them but want something changed like the font/pose/background/... pm me with an example of how'd you like it (we can use photoshop, but we're not psychic at least I'm not.)

I'm going to test a bit with casting an arcane blast, but that usually goes messy.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

hope you like it

I LOVE IT! Wow thanks heaps man

PM Request

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe

I'm going to test a bit with casting an arcane blast, but that usually goes messy.
    If you can find the spell in WoWmodelviewer, make the background pure green, screenshot it and open it in Photoshop.
    Go to "select" then "Color Range..." and in the popup box max fuzziness and use the eyedropper to click on the green in the actual screenshot.
    That usually works for me.

The problem is I found it on WMV, but it doesn't actually do anything.
    And I meant to say "looks like crap" when I try to actually incorporate a spell in a sig, it's usually not pretty :-).

Just to remain on-topic a little:
    http://panoramixe.wordpress.com/
    The first post has a few sigs that went unused, if anyone likes them (with some small adjustments to make them to your liking, like your character, other background color, font, text ...)
    Just pm me.

Edit:
    Just to illustrate that a cast looks a bit odd when taken out of context.

The only other animation I found for arcane blast

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Hey there! I was getting jealous of all those sigs out there and thought I'd commission my own.

Name: Grim
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Orc
    Colors: Dark stuff; red, black, ashen gray (colors you think of when you think of Rage)
    Pose: You know after bloodrage the warrior roars, but he still has his weapons in his hands? That w/o the bloodrage (unless you can think of something a little more bad ass)
    Armor: Tier 9 w/o the helm (Horde obviously) + Garrosh's Rage (for the cloak), the rest doesn't matter as long as it looks similar
    Main Hand: Shadowmourne
    Off Hand: Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter
    Quote: Your Fate is Sealed.
    Overall style: Grungy/Rage oriented

I really appreciate whoever picks this up =)

PM Request:

Totally insane your signatures

Name: Drglatze
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Human Male
    Armor: T10 (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Drglatze) You can Import
    (Cloak / Tabard Disabled - Helm Enabled)
    -> Colors: red/black or maybe some other 'evil dps' colors
    -> Pose: Maybe a little bit from the side with a shadowbolt cast? else just /ROAR
    Text: Drglatze The Doctor of DPS
    maybe small in the corner www.anathema-guild.de

overallstyle: Think about DPS? This is the correct style - nerdrage, grungy.

I'm waitin' for you Guys. We'll see the result and i think i'll be amazed

15+ Year Old Account

If you got some time over I'd love one of these fantastic signatures! Kind of in the same way as the rogue sig above this post, really loved that one.

Name: Navion
    Race: Undead Male
    Armor: T10, the red version! (Sanctified Dark Coven Heroic) OR Tier6 Warlock (Malefic) any of these would work just fine.
    -> Colors: Something Purple, Green shadow/fel~ish, if you get what i mean! (Warlocky colors yay)
    -> Pose: Whatever you feel looks best, I trust your artistic touch
    Text: Navion (and maybe "Necromancer in disguise" somewhere smaller in a diffrent color)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can cook up, I trust the sight will be just amazing. Keep up the good work!

Personal requests done by.. myself instead? ;D (Go Go Not being a Lazy Prawn)

If you think any of them are cute or to your tastes I'm taking PM requests on a
    pending level - since I'm raiding in a top50 guild and time is stretched...

I really like what I've been seeing over the last 30 or so pages of my trolling and finally I am requesting an awesome signature from one of you fancy shmancy artists

Name: Protigee
    Guild: Chaos Theory
    Class: Paladin
    Tier: Tier 6
    Size: 100 height - 400 width (approximately)

Here's a WMV of my character in the stance I want him in - http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/182/protigee2.jpg

Description: If my name and guild could be written in a Lich King manner (that slightly blue fire color). I'd like a heal being cast from my hands that has my name in it. (link http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/861/protigeepaint.jpg) .. If that's too much to fit into the small 100 height, would you mind trying to find a different version of a spell cast? And also brighten up his hands with some effect to make his hands glow and look like hes casting a holy spell.

Background: I'd like it to be of Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands darkened up a bit (located on the left side of my character). Try to keep the back drop really dark and downright dirty seeing as I'm wearing really shiny golden armor.

MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS! ;D

EDIT:: Here's what I've come up with so far! (I don't know how to use PS at all lol).. If you could make balls of light illuminating from his hands and his name and guld possibly coming out of those over the church that'd be swell. If you could also darken and grunge up the background you choose
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9...msignature.jpg

|Pm Requests: Closed | Current Que: 0 | My Work | My Holy Pally UI|

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTubby
    Totally insane your signatures

Name: Drglatze
    Armor: T10 (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Drglatze) You can Import
    -> Colors: red/black or maybe some other 'evil dps' colors
    -> Pose: Maybe a little bit from the side with a shadowbolt cast? else just /ROAR
    Text: Drglatze The Doctor of DPS
    maybe small in the corner www.anathema-guild.de

overallstyle: Think about DPS? This is the correct style - nerdrage, grungy.

I'm waitin' for you Guys. We'll see the result and i think i'll be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Icro
    Hey there! I was getting jealous of all those sigs out there and thought I'd commission my own.

Name: Grim
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Orc
    Colors: Dark stuff; red, black, ashen gray (colors you think of when you think of Rage)
    Pose: You know after bloodrage the warrior roars, but he still has his weapons in his hands? That w/o the bloodrage (unless you can think of something a little more bad ass)
    Armor: Tier 9 w/o the helm (Horde obviously) + Garrosh's Rage (for the cloak), the rest doesn't matter as long as it looks similar
    Main Hand: Shadowmourne
    Off Hand: Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter
    Quote: Your Fate is Sealed.
    Overall style: Grungy/Rage oriented

I really appreciate whoever picks this up =)

There was only one Level 80 Orc Warrior by the name of Grim on the Armory, I checked all regions, so I used his face/hair.

i really like the sigs that you show us here ^.^

Name : Niilo
    Class : Rogue
    Race : Undead
    Sex : Male
    Colors : Dark stuff - black,dark green or dark red * it should match the t10 design*
    Pose: Just the upper body (maybe shoulders,head or something like that.but no weapons.dont like the wotlk dagger design :/ ) But should be evil..realy evil xD
    Armor : T10 Heroic if possible
    Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...engyr&cn=Niilo *for the details like haircut etc*

Overall style : dark and evil.just think about an evil undead rogue ^^

I'm really envious of what you do with photoshop.Cant wait to see the result.^^

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbell
    If you got some time over I'd love one of these fantastic signatures! Kind of in the same way as the rogue sig above this post, really loved that one.

Name: Navion
    Race: Undead Male
    Armor: T10, the red version! (Sanctified Dark Coven Heroic) OR Tier6 Warlock (Malefic) any of these would work just fine.
    -> Colors: Something Purple, Green shadow/fel~ish, if you get what i mean! (Warlocky colors yay)
    -> Pose: Whatever you feel looks best, I trust your artistic touch
    Text: Navion (and maybe "Necromancer in disguise" somewhere smaller in a diffrent color)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can cook up, I trust the sight will be just amazing. Keep up the good work!

15+ Year Old Account

Wow, that is just amazing! Thank you so much!

what
    the
    fuck

thats amazing good & fast. i'm .. i'm .. i'm like that -> :OOOO

thank you guys <3