Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

PM Request:

I would like a signature of my Shadowpriest. (Amazing work to you all...incredable gj)

Name: Guldgrävaren
    Race: Male Dranei
    Shadow Priest

Pic of my priest from neck up.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/d...ILFANG/sp2.jpg
    http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/d...ILFANG/sp1.jpg

Would like tier 10 if possible.
    The "priest" on the right side and name on the lower left side. Clowdy backrgorund in dark coulours with some higlight effects on a example Cross (Graveyeard backround)
    400x100

Thanks /waving

Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxsome
    Well, Can someone do Yuntrazlok-Boulderfist and just make it look cool. i am a troll hunter and i have no ideas but i would like some blue and white
    Give more information, we don't even know your gender. Give an armory link, information on gear, etc. Or to make it simpler for yourself, read the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Klockrent
    I would like a signature of my Shadowpriest. (Amazing work to you all...incredable gj)

Name: Guldgrävaren
    Race: Male Dranei
    Shadow Priest

Would like tier 10 and shadowfiend in the background other than that you have free hands. Manny thanks
    /Bow
    That is not enough information at all, if you want it done, we need more. Either that, or Somnio takes it up.

PM Request:

This was tricky, especially the colours. Although I don't really like the font, it was requested. (also I know you said bottom left, not top left, but the sword is there. Also why I provided an alternative position)

Reg Request:

I prefer the second.. Long names on sigs are a bit silly imo. But I hope you like it! (I didn't put your banner on there, because it simply wouldn't have fit in)

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Thank you so much its awesome

Quote Originally Posted by adnre
    name - Giniya
    race - human
    class - warrior - 2h DW
    gender - female
    size - 400x100
    gear - DPS T10 277 Warrior set
    * Coldwraith Links as girdle
    * Shadowmourne MH
    * Cryptmaker OH, berserking on weps
    * no helmet
    * no tabard , more shouldn't be visible

text & positions - character on the right side, text only Giniya down left side
    pose & look - combat ready almost both weapons visible, skin and hair at picture or here

background - in t10 277 colors a bit distorted with a red and with like
    50% visibility bloodrage symbol/head between my name & character
    (hope this isnt too much now)
    * also a 1px black border around

to clarify the positions

Giniya

ive changed my mind about the look of my sig spent more time in this one and actually got more personal ideas for my signature
    sorry for re-posting , i hope i get another chance ^^
    deleted my old post
    Never saw ur old post, been away for long but nonetheless, i will take a look at this today because it caught my eyes and interrest

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    Give more information, we don't even know your gender. Give an armory link, information on gear, etc. Or to make it simpler for yourself, read the first post.
    That is not enough information at all, if you want it done, we need more. Either that, or Somnio takes it up.
    OFF-TOPIC: I love how you use Somnio as a sort of threat of something horrible that is about to happen to said person here .

ON-TOPIC: Heya all! Seen some wonderful requests here, especially from Saphira and Caiti, even had one made for me some time ago . But since then I've Faction Changed and the guild went to bits, so would like to give it another go!

Name: Talandra
    Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight
    Gear: Would like her to be seen in the T10.25 (the blue set). No weapon and no helmet.
    Ideas: It would be awesome if you could see her looking out over a grassy field close to a lake in Northrend (not Sholazar) or some other place, with a Talandra's Rose (who could've guessed :O?!) visible (doesn't have to be part of the original scenery). No particular pose is desired, although it would be awesome if the could be in the right side of the sig wit the rose sort of in the bottom left corner, with my character being visible in the upper right corner, looking towards it.

It would be really nice if you could put both my characters name in the sig as well as this small text: "I am the Harbinger"

Standard height and width would be awesome.

Here's a screenshot of her face:

I hope this is enough to spur the talent of some of you guys out there! Keep the marvelous signatures coming!

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    PM Request:

This was tricky, especially the colours. Although I don't really like the font, it was requested. (also I know you said bottom left, not top left, but the sword is there. Also why I provided an alternative position)
    I think it looks AMAZING!!!! But like I told you already I think you are spot on with the font it just doesnt look right but it looks GREAT!!!! Thanks for the great SIG!!!

Heya!

First of all i must applaud all of you great artists that's in here, you are really talented!

The sig i would want would include two characters (Yes, i've never quite got the spelling on that..)

The characters i would want to have included would be a female Blood elf Discpriest, and a female orc warrior.

Armory links to both, so you can see their gear and how they look: [http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Terrestial] (The warrior) - [http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nd&cn=Acrasia] (The priest). This is just so the faces can be correct, as i want the T9 head on the warrior, and none on the priest.

I'd love the signature to let them both be in the gear they're currently in now, tho i want both characters to stand on either side of the signature, and i want a divider in the middle, like a line that goes like [/] (Yea, dont know the word sadly to use). And i would love if the background were to be a wintry landscape, as the guild im in is called "Midvinter" and it basically means winter. But i dont want it to be day, i want it to be near sunset, but just so you can see the landscape and the characters. I just want their names in white with any font you'd see fit, and i would love if both stood in the stance as if they were to attack each other at any minute.

Tell me if you need any more information, as i'd gladly provide as much help as i can.

Deleted

Name: Zefie
    Guild: Vanilla
    Race: Human
    Sex: Female
    Gear: VanCleef's Battlegear, Antiseptic-Soaked Dressing and Ribbly's Quiver
    Weapons: Dual Relentless Gladiator's Slicer.
    Background: Shadowy, preferably with a blood-oozing corpse behind.
    Size: 500x100 although this isn't very important.
    Position and pose: Any and all suggestions I have would make it look like shit so that's all up to you.

For Giniya:

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account

Reg Request:

I prefer the second.. Long names on sigs are a bit silly imo. But I hope you like it! (I didn't put your banner on there, because it simply wouldn't have fit in)
    [/quote]

Omg those are beautiful thanks so much! No worries on the banner, looks amazing without!

PM Request:

A PM request:

Would be cool to get a profile of smoke (same pose/gear/tabard as shown on my armory), With possibly a little bit of green flare / fire, to spice up the border.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Smokelock

Thnx for the time =)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Smokelock

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Smokelock
    Would be cool to get a profile of smoke (same pose/gear/tabard as shown on my armory), With possibly a little bit of green flare / fire, to spice up the border.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Smokelock
    Thnx for the time =)
    Took exactly 4m41s.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6721/smokelock.jpg
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Thanx Saf She really liked it You've got talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    A PM request:
    I think i'm in love.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

PM Request: