Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Name: Thunderz
    Server: Arygos, Us
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Suriv hunter
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gos&n=Thunderz
    Style: Dont rely care, just want something bad ass that like involves Iccc

Name: Dahaka
    Guild: Agony
    Server: Spirestone(don't care about having this shown)
    Class: Warlock
    200px Height Maximum
    If you have it, portray my character in full Heroic Tier 10, otherwise normal Tier 10(with helm shown either way)
    If you can show my warlock in the Casting (general) position that is shown on the armory that would be nice.
    Style: I dont mind what style, as long as it has a firey or a shadowy theme.
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stone&n=dahaka

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra
    Amazing sig, gj

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrily

Also amazing sigs!

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Hippoh

Let me know if you want anything changed.
    Thank you very much, really awesome.

PM

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    She still needs a home!!! can change

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotgayimjusthunter
    Name: Dahaka
    Guild: Agony
    Server: Spirestone(don't care about having this shown)
    Class: Warlock
    200px Height Maximum
    If you have it, portray my character in full Heroic Tier 10, otherwise normal Tier 10(with helm shown either way)
    If you can show my warlock in the Casting (general) position that is shown on the armory that would be nice.
    Style: I dont mind what style, as long as it has a firey or a shadowy theme.
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stone&n=dahaka

Hope you enjoy C:

PM

btw its bane of the fallen king not bane of the fallen lichking

Can you morons stop PMing me with requests?
    I've gotten 8 PM requests over night.

So dumb.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

PM

btw its bane of the fallen king not bane of the fallen lichking
    Hey,

first sorry 4 my bad english:x.

So i would love to get such nice signature from u .

my Name: lynoo title: bane of the fallen lichking (10hc)i hope we finally got this week the kill!
    UD Mage
    realm : EU-Frostwolf
    All colors should be in black/dark red/ white.

I would LOVE to see my char in full 277 mageset and when possible while casting will of the forsaken(Racial) (RAWR)

i hope to hear from u, thanks!
    Sigh.

Will still take a PM or two, as long as you're not a dick and PM several artists.

Seriously.

and as a statement AGAIN

CAST ANIMATIONS ARE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN its INSAINLY hard to get them to look even close to "Good"

and on a side note it might just be me but for you hunters out there i DONT have bows for somereason, so unless you want a crossbow or a gun you SoL

EDIT: and btw yes i use SS as backgrounds... no im not fucking doing AQ 40 getting to Cthun, then taking a SS. Thats not happening. I dont mind doing somthing like ICC or the BEGINING of an instances, but anything that has trash and is not progression im not gona do. Sorry

You can always like, get the SS and send it too me... your sig you do the work

Hello everyone, I am looking for a new signature and hopefully someone will have some inspiration for mine.

Ok, char name : Hiddeh
    Race : Blood Elf (female)
    Realm: Dunemaul EU
    Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...maul&cn=Hiddeh

I would like something simple, that follows silhouette of my char, has dark background and i guess it would be nice to have some glow effect around it, mostly because of the tabard.

If u like to add weapon to it, be my guest, i leave it to you since i don't really have many detail requests.

Seen some really cool signatures so i will hope for the best.

thanks.

-h

(think my post got lost somewhere 6-7 pages ago, i am pretty new to this and i am not sure if u guys allow bumps or not )

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrily
    Sigh.

Will still take a PM or two, as long as you're not a dick and PM several artists.

Seriously.
    hm im tempted to delete that from photo bucket now

i don't like being the bad guy, but there are ALOT of signiture requests that are being skiped, if you are one of the lucky ones that even got one, you should either keep it or not use it, not ask for another one.

If you don't like it make one yourself
    ^thats why

Quote Originally Posted by free4al
    Hello everyone, I am looking for a new signature and hopefully someone will have some inspiration for mine.

I would like something simple, that follows silhouette of my char, has dark background and i guess it would be nice to have some glow effect around it, mostly because of the tabard.

If u like to add weapon to it, be my guest, i leave it to you since i don't really have many detail requests.

thanks.

-h

(think my post got lost somewhere 6-7 pages ago, i am pretty new to this and i am not sure if u guys allow bumps or not )
    clain

Quote Originally Posted by free4al

thanks.

-h

In the title of this thread it says (read first post)
    And we do not allow bumps. And I think no bumping is also in the general forum rules..

Also for Meerah:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6958/meerah.jpg

Coppy paste this for a AMAZING sig

PM outline for Checksmix

Name(s) of characters and armory(s):

Desired Gear(remember some newer gear is NOT in WMV):

Helm on/off:

If off and you don’t have it on your armory, please leave a SS or WMV details:

Theme/Colour theme:

SS of specific background(IE I am NOT GOING TO GO DO AQ 40 to C’thun):

Size if not for MMO(IE wallpaper or guild site)

Pose(or I will chose it, no spell details (i can do casting not "casting wrath", just the animation of it):

Font(or ill chose what looks best imo):

Additional Info:

PM

Also, I think bows are in the left hand slot of WMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocap
    PM

Also, I think bows are in the left hand slot of WMV.
    lol.... oh....

wups

thanks for the sig

and sorry because i had to bump my post, i did read the 1st post but didn't find anything there, must be tired or something

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Well Several pages back I had talked about what I look for in a requests, and what ones I tend to skip over. (you were involved)
    I like need to know information.
    Would you like your helm to be shown? What gear do you want? Colors? Text?
    I like to see armory links, and I've noticed people give WMV information (I really like that)
    I also like seeing people who want other gear besides t10 (like checksmix)
    I make all my signatures 415x100 (good size imo) I won't ever use the full 500px. (too much space to fill)

What requests I avoid:
    Multi character requests: I like to focus on 1 character. I hate cluttering a signature.(especially when I like being able to see the background)

Over complicated signatures (ex: scars on faces, light pooring from eyes, wrath shattering an ice wall): All good ideas, and I understand you have the right to be picky about what you want on your signature, but we only have so much room to work with before your characters face becomes too crowded. It's also a bit of extra time.

No armory link: You can take two second to copy and paste your armory link into your requests. Especially if you don't want your helm shown. If not I will pick your looks/gender/race for you.(if I take your signatues)

Druids who want all the druid forms in their sig: lol really? I have to open WMV find all the forums, pick your matching skin, and pick out poses that will look decent together. I don't mind doing tree form if you're resto, or adding a bear iF you're a tank. One is enough.

Enchants/weapons: Bleh, just bleh.

The next few are a little less bothersome, just things I'm not fond of.

Backgrounds(Forest, icecrown, winterspring, or some random graphic you found on the internet): If you're a paladin wanted t6 and you link me some red fire...it's not going to happen. I like to avoid things like icc and what not because it generally never flows with the rest of the art well. Also icc isn't that visually appealing.

Swirly extravagant fonts: There are very rare occasions where I can get a font like that to go well with the rest of the signature.

Don't take this as a guide line for what not to put in your request. And these don't apply to other artists. This is just me.
    those are things I just like to avoid, and things I like to see.
    I'm very interested in making this thread a bit better, and see more signatures get made.

I still can't guarantee your signature will get made.
    Also this post doesn't need any criticism or rude remarks.
    Looking for 2-3 PM REQUESTS
    And the above are criteria for what will get your signature made.