Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps

Thank You <3 it's wonderful.

I would have requested another tier set; but I like the shaman t10 >.<

PM request: ( Managed to find a mouse, yet it is slightly defective. :-\ )

An updated old request:

Next up: Bone/Wyrm, Soldreth. (Shall be done tomorrow.)

Oh my goodness, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I cannot begin to describe the emotion I feel when I see a request and it's NOT t10. There are so much better looking tiers out there then tier 10. (Personally my favorite is t6 for all classes). Getting a request with T10 is rather bland. I haven't even received any pvp armor requests in a while. )':

Oh and by the way to all people interested in PMing me: I'll <3 you long time if you request T6 : D
    Hear, hear! I 3rd that. It does get tiresome doing the same things over and over and over. It's one of the reasons I went with a non-WoW sig. I just got tired of of WoW and wanted to do something different (with my sig) As so it goes, people want to see and have the best of the best. In this case it's T10. Pretty soon we'll get tired of seeing/doing T11 in Cata. It's just the nature of the beast

Oh my goodness, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I cannot begin to describe the emotion I feel when I see a request and it's NOT t10. There are so much better looking tiers out there then tier 10. (Personally my favorite is t6 for all classes). Getting a request with T10 is rather bland. I haven't even received any pvp armor requests in a while. )':

Oh and by the way to all people interested in PMing me: I'll <3 you long time if you request T6 : D
    I'm actually the same. I like T10, but I vastly prefer T6 and T8 due to the variaton. But as you said, it will be the same with every tier set. :P

Well I liked Checks request because it was the white t6 (random other drops from bt)
    But yeah I like t6 and t8 better then anything. t10 gets old really fast when everyone and their mothers wants it.

Also looking for 2 more requests.

Just a reminder to those that PM'd me.

I will get them done don't worry, just tomorrow. I will PM you and post it here (for all too see and incase you don't get it).

10+ Year Old Account

Just a reminder! I'm bored out of my mind and have no one in my queue.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Character: Shrubber
    realm: lightninghoof us
    spec: frost death knight
    Id like a female draenei in the light blue t 10.5 with a cold wastelandish backround.

Anything else i trust you to be creative with

lf1m good request.

10+ Year Old Account

Geekissexy Signatures / Avatars back open for PMs or email at geekissexy@gmail.com
    - PM me or E-mail all images and customization requests

Examples of my work:

10+ Year Old Account

Pmr~

Queue line: Emee

Pmr~

Queue line: Casey, Brael and Emee.
    i love it

[IMG width=400]http://imgur.com/FSSqC.jpg[/img]

Finished my guild background, ugh that was a stupid amount of work. Sorry for requesting such hatred prior to "learning" PS.

Have 2 PM's that will be finished tomorrow.

Meillquei ,Elianeria

I don't know if anybody does these requests (it's a little bigger). But my guild is on the verge of finishing our 2nd shadowmourne in a month as well as a Val'Anyr. Our website usually has a splash picture on the main page of our most recent big kill @700x356 or so. we've been 11/12 ICC HM for long enough that the main pic is getting kinda boring and I was thinking it could be cool to do a pic of all 3 when we finish them, cause 3 legendaries in one month is pretty cool.

All 3 of us are Human, Fury war (Sigy) with a shadowmourne, Disc Priest (Bigslick) with a Val'Anyr and a Ret Pally (Presses) with a Shadowmourne. I really don't think the names are needed but the guild name is <Undisputed> obviously the weapons being prominantly displayed is a plus, CHEESE is a huge plus (and by that I mean like cheesy poses or tags like "START SEEING ORANGE")

I feel bad having read this page, but t10 gear would be ideal 277 color if possible but it's cool if it's any of them. arthas' throne would be an awsome background, but I'd be happy with a nondiscript "tribal" background too, mabye like Undisputed looking to be tagged on a wall behind them? Really I'm open to about anything.

If you guys don't do this sort of thing thats cool but I thought I'd give it a go, Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I don't know model names I'll do my best
    Sigy has a Grey pony tail and a mustache
    Bigslick has a black flat top and a goatee/moustache combo thingy
    Presses has black shoulder length hair and the black alexi lallas goatee thingy
    But if it looks cooler just show helm anyway.

Pmr~

Amazing, thank you very much Glomps <3

Hey everybody. Some of you may have seen me around before from about 200 pages back, some of you probably have never seen me before. After taking a brief hiatus from both WoW and signature making, I've come back to both and I'm looking to get back into everything in full swing again.

I'll be accepting a few PM requests at a time, and I'll be updating my signature to reflect who's sig I'm working on at the time. Please note though that I do work quite a bit, so PMs with me may take some time to complete, but otherwise I'll be happy to do what I can for people who can send in an intelligent request.

That being said, I tend to follow the standard rules for signature requests: give me the information that is detailed on the first post, and anything in particular you want me to do with your signature. I would also appreciate it if you would tell me if the signatures for MMO Champion use or for another forum (as MMO Champion has rules to adhere to). If you don't put any effort into your request, expect to be ignored.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys throw at me!

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

I got a few extra PM's then I wanted...but that's okay they're great requests.
    But don't PM me anymore. I'm closed.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

anyone knows where is memoris?=( i miss his work

Thanks alot Nicolette!

Captured what i didnt have in my mind what-so-ever, i think my creative bone is broken...

Definitly a great siggy.

Now if i could only find the place to put it on this board... stupid forum options never get it right.

Edit: i hate [img] links