Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

I put in a PM to Safhira for a different sig as that fire effect is too great to pass up (apologies if putting in both is offensive or greedy), but before browsing I was originally looking for an Undercity themed sig. Just went and grabbed a few screens for background ideas:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_184915.jpg
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_185125.jpg
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_191127.jpg

Undead, mage, heroic t10 would be great. Looking to have 'Isengaard of the Undercity' in a medieval type font.

Other than that, really just leaving it up to however you'd like to do it. Thanks in advance if you choose to take it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Isen
    I put in a PM to Safhira for a different sig as that fire effect is too great to pass up (apologies if putting in both is offensive or greedy), but before browsing I was originally looking for an Undercity themed sig. Just went and grabbed a few screens for background ideas:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_184915.jpg
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_185125.jpg
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...210_191127.jpg

Undead, mage, heroic t10 would be great. Looking to have 'Isengaard of the Undercity' in a medieval type font.

Other than that, really just leaving it up to however you'd like to do it. Thanks in advance if you choose to take it up!
    wait you want 2 sigs? thats totally fare

on the other hand for feature SS.

zoom in all the way. look at the thing. So you arnt in it so we can photo shop you in

i was wondering if i could get a desktop Wallpaper of my 2 favorite characters i play.(if wallpaper is too much i would take a sig,and if i must choose one il take my warlock. <# Pm if you need more info)
    Size 1920x1200

Warlock-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Packingwood
    Gear-T3
    helm-toggled off
    Theme-Shadows and mayhem! mauahahaha <3
    Text-name, title(he is my first characters and still has his corporal title)
    Sellisa my succubus would be nice in here as well not necessary

Priest-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Hunkyjock
    gear-T3
    helm toggled off
    theme-Holy/peace <3
    Text-name, title(the love fool), server

I have my sigs being made by-LRCollier
    and my wallpaper by-Checksmix
    thank you all for the interest. you can stop messaging now i have been claimed.

I don't like gnomes, but this sig was fun to do.

PM request:

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    wait you want 2 sigs? thats totally fare

on the other hand for feature SS.

zoom in all the way. look at the thing. So you arnt in it so we can photo shop you in
    Either (or both) could be turned down and I would understand - I was upfront about it for those very reasons. I'd be happy to take/retake any screens.

Would like to know if there are any good video tutorials on how to make sig's like this.. Would be awesome if you could PM me about it if anyone of you know a good one.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenlol
    Would like to know if there are any good video tutorials on how to make sig's like this.. Would be awesome if you could PM me about it if anyone of you know a good one.
    I haven't watched any myself, but I see in her sig that caiti has some video tutorials.

Also, PM request

Queue: empty!

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenlol
    Caiti is the only one with Video Tutorials, and they're great at that. However, if you want worded ones, check out Sokogeka's, Vervaine's, Nicolette's or my tutorial. Links are in our signatures.

Drael or Checksmix, your signatures are lovely! I would love if one of you could create a sig for my shaman

Name: Melpomeni
    Title: the Kingslayer
    Guild: Brade Frurry
    Server: Thrall-US
    Spec: Elemental/Restoration
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Melpomeni

I would like something showing her from the torso up, with the shoveltusk proc effect of the T10 shaman shoulders if at all possible, in whatever pose you feel fits best (either the casting targetted or casting general one would be lovely). I would like her name, title, and guild incorporated somehow as well. For background I'm thinking something to incorporate the lightning-based spells. I'd prefer if her helm and her weapons weren't showing.

If you need more info, feel free to message me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssie
    Drael or Checksmix, your signatures are lovely! I would love if one of you could create a sig for my shaman

I would like something showing her from the torso up, with the shoveltusk proc effect of the T10 shaman shoulders if at all possible, in whatever pose you feel fits best (either the casting targetted or casting general one would be lovely). I would like her name, title, and guild incorporated somehow as well. For background I'm thinking something to incorporate the lightning-based spells. I'd prefer if her helm and her weapons weren't showing.

ill get it

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssie

done.
    reg

Topaz

couldnt get the text to sute me thought =(

Well seeing as how I've not been getting PMs (/sadface), I decided to do a bit more practice and came up with a Sylvanas Signature:

If anyone would like to claim it, simply send me a PM. And, of course, I'm still accepting requests via PMs.

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Quote Originally Posted by GreySkies
    Well seeing as how I've not been getting PMs (/sadface), I decided to do a bit more practice and came up with a Sylvanas Signature:
    i dont think anyoe is Q.Q i want more i only have 3 and there wallpapers! so im waiting tell tomororw

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    done.
    reg

Topaz

couldnt get the text to sute me thought =(
    Ohhh thankee! I like the first one

Quote Originally Posted by Diecron
    First post here, and what better way to kick off my time here other than that of starting to form an identity?

My request is very specific, in fact it may be annoyingly specific due to my 'ideal' signature

Character name: Diecron (briefly, it means to cause death in a scheduled and predictable manner, from the word 'die' and term 'cronjob')
    The title of my character (the Kingslayer) is extremely important

My basic idea is to have the character using the 'point' emote (viewable here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tar&cn=Diecron) - the last 'frame', as the point is completed. Perhaps have the character facing to the right and pointing to the right. The focus of the point will be on Deathwing, looking all evil and stuff.

In the center the only words which I can imagine fitting are: "You're next". I'm not great with positional information, so I don't know where the character name and title would be best suited.

As a background I would be interested in using my mainspec (arcane)'s colors, which are blues and purples. Perhaps waves of purple energy flowing over deathwing. I would also like a similar glow around my character - perhaps the initial aura can be the start of the waves.

Some things that I would like but are not necessary:

Large resolution base image, maybe even the end result .psd so that I can use elements in personal things such as wallpapers
    An alternate of the above idea, but with the lich king to the right and kneeling, perhaps suggesting that he has been defeated.

Most of all thanks for your time everyone, no matter who adopts my task, some of the images in this thread look of incredible quality and I'm very excited at the idea of having such a signiture

-Diecron
    just a few things

1. Almost everyone here doesnt have Deathwing

2. ROFL you want so much? how are we gona fit it all in? make it this size????

EDIT:

3. I am an artist not a slave. I make ART which means i do what i think looks artistically nice. You said save as .psd... that meas you have photoshop. Cant you do it yourself?

4. How do i know that i wont mess up your idea?

5. To get a good request all we need is basic info name, colour theme, back ground wanted (not down to the basics as you did but like "Neitherstorm" "ICC" stuff) armory and what not.

6. Spell details as "Arcane flowing over Deathwing" Means retarded amounts of work, and then still look like shit.

For the first point, I don't understand? Is there something wrong with that part of the request?
    if we dont have Deathwing how are we going to fit him in there? (IE not in WMV)

As for part 2, the way I see it there are only 4 elements, not counting the background, those are my character, an alternate point (deathwing/lich king), character name/title, optional phrase dependant on the secondary subject
    So you want a normal size char pointing at what? deathwings toe? tooth? eyeball? those sizes are very abstract

(sorry b*tch mode is active )

10+ Year Old Account

Opening my PM requests. Please don't forget to follow the link in my signature. I will only accept PMs in that format.

Also, new sig for me =] I didn't go too crazy with my C4Ds like normal >.>
    <3 Orange is my favorite color, couldn't you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    Opening my PM requests. Please don't forget to follow the link in my signature. I will only accept PMs in that format.

Also, new sig for me =] I didn't go too crazy with my C4Ds like normal >.>
    <3 Orange is my favorite color, couldn't you tell?
    love it!

PM:

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Quote Originally Posted by GreySkies
    PM:

Thanks again!