canceled PM but did it anyways

Guildie.

I'm not doing this anymore. I got some not so nice remarks from someone whom I was rather displeased with for whispering 3 artists.

I'm just going to lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    I'm not doing this anymore. I got some not so nice remarks from someone whom I was rather displeased with for whispering 3 artists.

I'm just going to lurk.
    pm'd 4 artist i got one too

sad to see you go =(

Character: Connoris
    Realm: Eonar
    Title: the Kingslayer
    Class: Mage
    Race: Human

Looking for something firey and hopefully the 277 T10 mage teir. Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Stole my pet, psh. >.>

I'm just going to lurk.
    Nooo! Don't give up because of that one stupid, blind, selfish person! Your signatures are far too good to miss out on. If I had your skills, I'd be doing these for people just because I could, don't let them go to waste, deary.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2010-08-03 at 06:33 AM.

Nicolette, It was an honor to be in your queue

Grtz,

Jay

10+ Year Old Account
    Pmr~

Closing PM requests till I finish the ones in my inbox. Hopefully should all be done by tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayded View Post
    Nicolette, It was an honor to be in your queue

Grtz,

Jay
    Well. I'm finishing my requests. But them I'm all done :3

PM Request:

Tried to sharpen my render for once. I don't really like it. But I can't go back, hah. I like it overall though.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Well. I'm finishing my requests. But them I'm all done :3
    <3 nonono wait <4 even

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everybody,
    hope I'll do it all right, let's see...

Name: Aylea
    Title: Sergeant
    Race/Gender: Human, Female
    Class: Warrior

I thought of a signature like this: A brown-haired human female on the left side looking to the right (So you can see her upper half (from the hips up) Animation: Ready for attacking (with the shield raised etc.)) with the Warrior T5 (except the helm), Swashbucklers Eyepatch, Blade of Infamy and Bulwark of Azzinoth. On the right side Deathwing with a ferocious animation like roar or breathing fire (that will be stopped by the shield ). The Background should be a bit fiery and with a few lava thingies, maybe Searing Gorge or Burning Steppes (on 2nd thought, in wotlk there are no other fire regions? ). The title + name should be on the left side right next to the character maybe in some cool font like that one from Diablo or something like that.
    Would be pretty awesome.
    Thanks & bye,
    Pac

Quote Originally Posted by evil_pacman View Post
    Hey everybody,
    hope I'll do it all right, let's see...

Name: Aylea
    Title: Sergeant
    Race/Gender: Human, Female
    Class: Warrior

I thought of a signature like this: A brown-haired human female on the left side looking to the right (So you can see her upper half (from the hips up) Animation: Ready for attacking (with the shield raised etc.)) with the Warrior T5 (except the helm), Swashbucklers Eyepatch, Blade of Infamy and Bulwark of Azzinoth. On the right side Deathwing with a ferocious animation like roar or breathing fire (that will be stopped by the shield ). The Background should be a bit fiery and with a few lava thingies, maybe Searing Gorge or Burning Steppes (on 2nd thought, in wotlk there are no other fire regions? ). The title + name should be on the left side right next to the character maybe in some cool font like that one from Diablo or something like that.
    Would be pretty awesome.
    Thanks & bye,
    Pac
    Deathwing will be hard to fit into a signature. i mean i could fit his chin... barley...

but i could try having your warrior holding her sheild reflecting like lava blasts or something? (like my current signature, but instead of a shadowy lightness a lava ish type)

and please link your armory

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Guineaworm View Post
    Still looking for someone to give this one a go. I promise my friend isn't a communist, he just thought the name was beast haha
    PM me with your request in my signature outline form in my signature and i will do it (eventually)

Actually this a nice idea

Made myself a new sig.

Although it really didn't upload very well. It's lost a lot of it's sharpness, and appears smaller somehow but it isn't.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pm request

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    Made myself a new sig.

Although it really didn't upload very well. It's lost a lot of it's sharpness, and appears smaller somehow but it isn't.
    How you manage to lighten up the sig without "burning" it too much is beyond me but grats on the awesome work =)
    Last edited by Cyhiraeth; 2010-08-03 at 05:01 PM.

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    Made myself a new sig.

It's spectacular :3

Deleted

Commissioned by a mate.

He most probably used the dodge tool (in the same tab as the burn tool) and using hightlights/midtones/shadows tab at the top of the PS page worked on various parts of the image until it was done.
    Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Deathwing will be hard to fit into a signature. i mean i could fit his chin... barley...

but i could try having your warrior holding her sheild reflecting like lava blasts or something? (like my current signature, but instead of a shadowy lightness a lava ish type)

and please link your armory
    Hm, I actually mend only the head (chin w/e ) but your idea is really nice too, but maybe without that much shadow/lava and maybe with another font. But please still the character on the left..
    aand here my armorylink:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...engyr&cn=Aylea

and at last a pre-dated thanks to you, sir!