Would it be possible to get a list of the artist in this thread?

Id like to pm one but I don't know who's who >.<

Willing to throw together sigs like mine for anyone interested. I'll do custom text, poses, etc.

Link me your armory, gear set, pose, and desired text in a PM. Also, let me know if you want it to be a clickable link to your armory page.
    Last edited by glo; 2010-12-17 at 08:32 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^
    Well than it's fine I actually did my own render in gimp it took me over five hours for the render alone sadly I can't give advise In ps since I use gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    The 'Item67' numbers are there but bring up random old models (the same ones over and over). I thought it was Item68 anyway? They don't even show up :3 It's a problem with the EU client it seems, but nobody knows what.

I'm not being very hopefull, how long was WMV broken for when Ulduar came out? nobody had tier 8 for aaaages xD I don't even know when it got fixed, ICC clear by the time i got a working version
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

PMR (not for mmo use):

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make me a new sig for cata!

Visible Text: Roo
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Roo/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest T6
    Helm Visible: No, I would like my eyes to glow red like they do in shadowform though.
    Your pose: Something general that dosnt make the armor look weird, maybe pointing?
    General Colour Scheme: Black, Dark Purples, Shadowy Colours
    Any Extras: If you could make it look like the best shadow priest signature ever!

Thanks in advance, if anyone picks this up can you please PM me as well, tytyty!!!
    LOL, u just want the one i did for u like a week before cata redone, even tho u pmd multiple artists and sum1 after u didnt like mine, after I was the only one who took the time to do urs cos u kept posting like 4 times in the thread. If u had told me changes u wanted I couldve redone it u know. Nice 1

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

PMR (not for mmo use):

Oooh cocoa thats awesome, I tried a C4D sig like that before, but nothin as awesome as that :P

Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    It'll have to be fixed by the developers themselves. It seems that the T11 models are in the enUS directory, which our client can find, but not our ModelViewer (In the case of EU people). Those in the US would be able to use their T11, but us EU players would just have to be patient and wait, unfortunately. That is unless, you never uninstalled your Beta, like me.

Deleted
    Recent requests from friends. (Kinda censored, feels wrong posting their names, servers and such without permission ) Also why the typography is kinda f'ed up, doesn't match at all when I've "censored" it.

I'll probably take requests sooner or later and also try to pick off some requests here in the thread.

Deleted
    Visible text: Zorandar, any font is good aslong as it looks good!
    Armory link: _
    Gear set: Undead male in full T11 heroic (Death knight) with two soul blades
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Along the lines of the picture below.
    General colour scheme: Shadow and flame
    Any extras: Might be cool if the flames/shadow looked as if they are consuming my death knight.

This one is pretty much what I meant pose and font wise!
    Edit: Can't post links yet apparently, on page 199 of this thread (Right in the middle) there is a signature for a DK called Kerse. Something along those lines pose and font wise.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight just had a sex change and need an update on my paladins signature.

Name: Replika
    Race: BloodElf
    Sex: Male
    Guild: Ascent

Something that looks HEAPS good, I dont mind how long it takes and yeah id appreciate your work heaps

Can people please read the first post before requesting? Or at least use the template?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Visible text: Starcaller Neyze. I would not like my guild/server to be included.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/neyze/simple
    Gear set: Mage tier 11
    Helm visible: Hell yeah
    Your pose: Casting fireball
    General colour scheme: Black and red background
    Any extras: Nothing.
    Will I get any sort of conformation that this sig is being made?

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Vaiur, Bane of the Fallen King
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/vaiur/simple
    Gear set: T11 Heroic.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Anything that looks good, facing the viewer of course .. but please, not the default standing pose.
    General colour scheme: Grey, blue.
    Any extras: Don't put a border around the text of my name. If I could get a matching avatar (with no name present, possibly just like half of my toons face), that'd be amazing.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Visible text: Starcaller
    Armory link: Milcow at Sylvanas-EU
    Gear set: Restoration T7 + The Lifebinder staff
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Doesn't matter much, but I would like to see the staff, so I guess no casting.
    General colour scheme: Green, orange, yellow
    Any extras: Restoration for life.

Thanks in advance, will be very appreciated.

does anyone know what font i used here? I got a new comp and i need that font!!!

---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Can people please read the first post before requesting? Or at least use the template?

Thanks.
    Omfg your a Moderator gratz!

Deleted
    Just finished Roo's sig and then I realized... I used the wrong f'ing set, rofl. Fml </3

---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Will I get any sort of conformation that this sig is being made?
    PM me with the quotated info and I'll queue you up.
    Last edited by mmoc766d4eda5a; 2010-12-19 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Ohai there.

I want to request a new signature as I am a dwarf now instead of a tauren.

Visible text: Associate Professor Vaii (Another one with Professor Vaii as I am almost there)
    Armory link: In my sig
    Gear set: Paladin T10 (heroic) + zin'rokh, destroyer of worlds
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Just a pose so you can see my sexy zin'rokh!
    General colour scheme: Just something that fits the Darkness of the heroic tier :>
    Any extra's: I love you <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    Ohai there.

I want to request a new signature as I am a dwarf now instead of a tauren.

Visible text: Associate Professor Vaii (Another one with Professor Vaii as I am almost there)
    Armory link: In my sig
    Gear set: Paladin T10 (heroic) + zin'rokh, destroyer of worlds
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Just a pose so you can see my sexy zin'rokh!
    General colour scheme: Just something that fits the Darkness of the heroic tier :>
    Any extra's: I love you <3
    I'll queue you up, if you want, just because you're dutch, I love dutchies and NL <3
    Please PM me the same info, makes it easier when I've got all requests in one place.
    Cheers // Stringadelic

This is a reminder not only for the ones requesting signatures, but also for the sig-makers. Please keep in mind there are rules for -both- of you; this being one of them:

4. This thread should be as clean as possible.
    While I understand that people will want to comment on the images that are posted, try to keep things both positive and constructive. If you really don't like something posted, be constructive or be silent. That also goes for individuals who love to troll and insult. This is not a place for you; be gone! For more information on keeping this thread clean, read the last point at the bottom of this post. If you are not happy about how the artist made your signature, please send him/her a PM, instead of using the forums. That sort of insulting will not be tolerated.
    You may not like someone, or their post, or how they go about it; but instead of saying it in the thread (which is not the appropriate forum) send it via PM, or as the *rule* states, "Be constructive or be silent." All that does is clutter the thread.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Deleted
    This thread is so awsome I actually made an account for this!

Visible text: Syzzle
    Armory link: Can't post links yet, but nothing to see yet, Still levelling.
    Gear set: Goblin male in Season 9 PvP set, the red one.
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: Something epic, it's all your choice, whatever you think looks good.
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage, so Red would be best, I'd say.
    Any extras: I mainly PvP, so something Horde-ish maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Today's arguing has been deleted. Please refrain from spamming this thread, as it doesn't help with people who are trying to actually get signatures done.

Also, regarding the first post, and forum rules: They must be read. If you are to post anywhere on this forum, you must have read the rules, and that includes this thread. This thread has its own set of rules, so please abide by them. Regarding the actual forum rules, failure to do so will end in either a warning, or an infraction.

Now, you're free to return to signature making!