10+ Year Old Account
    <bump>

Name: Fizzleburn
    Guild: Council of the Abyss
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eburn/advanced
    Face screenshot: http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/a...510_093350.jpg
    Gear set: T11 (the red one!)
    Helm visible: No helm please!
    Your pose: SpellCastOmni (i think that's the name on the WoW model viewer)
    General colour scheme: Orangish-Yellow, like burning flame!
    Any extras: Can the background be all firey and explosivey and what not? (being a goblin and a fire mage...explosions and flames are my favorite XD)

please and thank you!

PS Can you also PM me the end result? :]

Don't bump. PM one artist instead. You've been warned. - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-12-30 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi peeps, I'm wondering if someone can make a signature for me ^-^ I really appreciate your works and I think you guys are really talented!

My details:

Char Name: Nyn
    Realm: Bronzebeard
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ard/nyn/simple
    Show helm please! I love engie helm on dwarves!
    Gear: pvp vicios is ok, I'm a pvper
    Background: your imagination! for me it's the same.

As you can see, I'm a dwarf, and I love dwarves, expacially the animation /cheer of dwarves. Can some1 make a sign with my char /cheering and ,if it's possible, making the view from 'high?

Display my name; Nyn; and if it's possible (again) make my char says: "Fantastic!"

Ok, I think my request isn't that easy , I'm fail in photoshop so please do it for me!

Much love for whom helps me! <3

Peace!
    Last edited by Nynde; 2010-12-30 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    PMR:

Deleted
    For all the ones who has made a PM request or is about to send me one. I've been extremely busy during Christmas and New Years Eve is just around the corner. I apologize for inconvenience of this delay, but I remain busy and I've got alot of request, at the same time real life and WoW is keeping me off Photoshop.

TL;DR Sigs have been delayed due to personal life and will still be delayed for the same reason.

Deleted
    PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    For all the ones who has made a PM request or is about to send me one. I've been extremely busy during Christmas and New Years Eve is just around the corner. I apologize for inconvenience of this delay, but I remain busy and I've got alot of request, at the same time real life and WoW is keeping me off Photoshop.

TL;DR Sigs have been delayed due to personal life and will still be delayed for the same reason.
    Thank you for telling us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    <bump>
    Bumping's bad. Pming a specific artist for your sig if it's not picked up is good. Pancakes are also good. Waffles too. They're pancakes with syrup traps.

In short: Don't bump, PM one artist instead.

Also, pancakes are better with syrup. - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-12-30 at 07:30 PM.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Name: vereth
    Guild: Maldido
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../vereth/simple
    Face:http://img545.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...010184318.jpg/
    Gear set and weapon: Tier 11 Blue plus a cool new raid 2h weapon
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: id like to see him in somethin original , somethin that mix up dwarven tradition like drinkng beer with his death knight role, i give you artists the choice =)
    General colour scheme: your choice =)
    Any extras: i see that in armory it shows a worgen but its a dwarf like in the screenshot

ty in advance :3

PMed an artist
    Last edited by vrann; 2011-01-03 at 12:36 PM.

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

Not sure if this is the right place to post.. So I've looked through ALL the pages. Yes ALL of them For some inspiration, so here is my first shot at making my siggy.. Any feedback is welcome

WoW! that's really cool! Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeve View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post.. So I've looked through ALL the pages. Yes ALL of them For some inspiration, so here is my first shot at making my siggy.. Any feedback is welcome
    Nice work!

Deleted
    This might be the wrong thread to post this in.
    I would love any ideas & etc. when it comes to making signatures & avatars.
    Anyone wanna give me some help etc. PLZ send me a PM, you can also take a look at my work so far!

xoxo

So hey guys, hope your holidays were great. I posted around dec 7th after I race changed to a troll from a tauren, and hadn't heard anything in awhile. I had intended to PM an artist I liked, but everyone I checked out was on hiatus. Conisder this a bump if you will, but justmaking sure I don't get lost in the shuffle.

Visible Text: Aabrahm; Ruin
    Armory link: Can't get it to work but I really just want a troll moonkin form instead of flaunting gear.
    Pose: Casting wrath if possible
    Would love to have a some kind of infinite dragonflight theme, but meh. I am not picky at all, and trust a great artist to do their thing. You guys are awesome.
    -Aab

10+ Year Old Account
    Toon name: Departures
    Server Name: Area 52

What i was thinking is having a somewhat blue-ish background to symbolize him being a frost mage and have an upper body view of him In mage T11 with "Departures" in a sort of distorted font in the top right, and "Area 52" in the bottom left.

Thanks!

Hey there, let me start by saying the work in this thread is fantastic!

I would really like to get a signature with..

NAME - Moofasuh
    SERVER - Ner'Zhul
    GUILD - <JAL>
    Race/Class/Gender - Tauren Druid - Male.
    Spec - Feral (Tank)

I'd really like it if it had some sort of druid aspect to the background, with my druid in full T11 (Normal version) and then maybe him in bear form in another part of the signature, but by all means feel free to play around with it.

I really appreciate it!!!! =)

I can't post any links yet since I recently made my account, so you could always just look up Moofasuh on Ner'zhul(US) for the features.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Moofasuh; 2010-12-30 at 10:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    SHE* :-)

Anyhoo, haven't done any sigs in a while as Cata as got me busy. And now I'm going away for 12 days. With that said:

PMR: (not for MMO)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
    \

She** My Bad!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too.

My first sig with made with a tablet!

Still not taking PM requests.

Would love for someone to make a signature for me :d

Visible text: Kazimior the Starcaller
    Amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azimior/simple
    Gear set: T8 Aegis version. Would love with Aessir's Edge on the back, really nice retri feeling xD.
    Helm: Wouldnt be T8 without it , so yes ^^
    Pose: Not sure really, something calm and relaxing...leaving that to the artist ^^
    Colorteam: More towards the Nightsky-scheme(Ulduar Starcaller-scheme-like :d)
    Extras: Would love for a closeup of the char on the side with him standing fullsized and gazing into the nightsky in the middle background.

And happy new year everyone! (just a little in advance I guess that was )
    Last edited by KaziOfTheSkies; 2010-12-31 at 03:43 PM.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

I'm really sorry for this but RL has struck me quite hard. I'm going to move to my new house sooner than I had expected and both my bf's and my house are no living hell with furniture and boxes everywhere. I have almost no free time and I can't handle the PMs that I got so you guys are going to have to PM somebody else as I don't know how long this will take me.

Again, really sorry!!!

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!