Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Retribution Paladins. 3.2

What paladins could use in 3.2:
    A few suggestions, if we all take this to the WoW forums, we could possibly get blizzard to do it.
    An addition to crusader strike:
    Inflicts 70% weapon damage and applies an effect depending on the current judgment on your target:

Judgment of Justice: Reduces target's running speed by 50% for the duration of the judgment.

Judgment of Wisdom: Reduces healing and spell damage done by your target by 30% for the duration of the judgment.

Judgment of Light: Gives your target a chance to heal you for 5% of your maximum health with melee attacks for the duration of the judgment.

Any judgment cast will change the effect depending on which judgment is cast.
    Crusader Strike will renew the duration of the current judgment on the target.
    AND FOR PVE:
    Just make a new talent called: Improved Crusader Strike and add those. PVErs won't spec into it
    All suggestions are subject to modifications by Blizzard. Suggestions are welcome

Thoughts?

Re: Retribution Paladins. 3.2

Anyone?

I like it, but would there be an inner cooldown on Judgement of Light? I mean, a rogue would heal you ;>

Yeah, any modifications are welcome. Maybe like a 5-7 second internal cooldown the healing from the light effect

Deleted

So basicly u cannot stand that ur not the most OP class anymore, and try to make suggestions to buff ret's more so it makes it even for the nerfs?
    Having pallys reducing healing done would be pathetic, beside them getting exorcism u wanna reduce healing?
    U have just been the most OP class for like 3 months, blizz changed that, deal with it.

You obviously don't have a ret paladin. Maybe you should roll one and then post here. It's kinda hard to kill a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytajs
    So basicly u cannot stand that ur not the most OP class anymore, and try to make suggestions to buff ret's more so it makes it even for the nerfs?
    Having pallys reducing healing done would be pathetic, beside them getting exorcism u wanna reduce healing?
    U have just been the most OP class for like 3 months, blizz changed that, deal with it.
    First of all, retri is not the most OP class. (Or maybe it is in your rating (1300-)).
    Second of all, you are a retard.

And you can't say "Because you get exorcism nurf nurf", we have been nerfed in several other ways.

Your post did nothing to this thread.

Can't under stand how every post about retpaladins turn in to a flame, troll, QQ thread

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teck12
    You obviously don't have a ret paladin. Maybe you should roll one and then post here. It's kinda hard to kill a healer.
    I do have a ret, and no.. its not hard.
    with the new 3s and 5s changes with new items for those 2 brackets only, having healing done reduced would be pathetic for 3v3... Dk/ret would be instant death for most if u gief one of them healing reduce debuffs.

Actually it is hard. 30% healing done isn't gonna do shit. 70% weapon damage is lame. Plus it would be a nice bonus for us to cast several judgments per fight.

Where is the pve version?

People keep insisting on changes that just buff PVP. Ret pallies are in a way better spot in pvp right now then they are in pve

Yeah, let's buff Retardins, what an great idea...
    Hi

i doubt it or you would want as many buffs to your class as possible.

This is a PVP suggestion, not a PVE one.
    Judgement of light is okay I guess for PVE.

Plus, ret paladins are gonna remain almost the same in PVE. But we're losing a lot of burst in PVP.

Also, don't turn this into a QQ thread. If you don't like the idea then don't post crap.

kill a 2000ish rated drood....and THEN say we are op!

topic:
    good idea! thats all we need. maybe not 30% percent, maybe 20% (or skillable 10%/20%/30%).
    same with movementspeed (skilled 15%/30%/45%).
    bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Yeah, let's buff Retardins, what an great idea...
    Noob respond is noob respond.

with the new 3s and 5s changes with new items for those 2 brackets only, having healing done reduced would be pathetic for 3v3... Dk/ret would be instant death for most if u gief one of them healing reduce debuffs.
    Obviously you suck at it..

I'll be posting this on the suggestions forum and the paladins forum when maintenance is over as I can't log in to post anything on the WoW forums atm. I'll post with a character named "Tecktonic" or "Sope". Might as well post it on the PTR forums.

So please support this suggestion.

Bump. For more paladins to read.

movemnt speed reduction???? is not enough you have hand of freedom and +15 passive speed increase???
    mortal strike effect for retri? omg, are you crazy? can you imagine how it would like class with armor bypass dmg with high burst and MS? 3v3 retri/dk/healer would be op as hell....and your statment: because i cant kill 2500 rated resto druid, i want MS effect to kill even healers in two globals...

Ow my, retardin tears taste so sweet! Miiaam! Ok, no seriously did someone forgot to take his medicine today or wut?