Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Retribution Paladins. 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by TiBuRoN
    kill a 2500ish rated drood....and THEN say we are op!

topic:
    good idea! thats all we need. maybe not 30% percent, maybe 20% (or skillable 10%/20%/30%).
    same with movementspeed (skilled 15%/30%/45%).
    bring it!
    Maybe instead of buffing Retadin, they should nerf druids then?

I know as a resto/ele shaman, a retadin has very little trouble stanking me.

15+ Year Old Account

JoL in it current state is WAYWAYWAY better then JoL you suggested. what you suggested is only good for tanks since you need to be hit before it works...
    JoW will be a constant decrease in healing since it will be refreshed. where is the mana regen part? this would be another pve nerf.

JoJ you suggested is OP as hell in pvp. 50% speed? c'mon dude, stay realistic and stop dreaming.

seriously terrible idea you got there. this is just pvp, which i dont care much for. you didnt think one second for pve side of the game. do you really not see the problems you bring with this?

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT post this crap on the official forums!

edit for typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmi
    movemnt speed reduction???? is not enough you have hand of freedom and +15 passive speed increase???
    mortal strike effect for retri? omg, are you crazy? can you imagine how it would like class with armor bypass dmg with high burst and MS? 3v3 retri/dk/healer would be op as hell....and your statment: because i cant kill 2500 rated resto druid, i want MS effect to kill even healers in two globals...
    30% healing decrease is nothing. that's like a quarter of a heal. Plus hand of freedom is only 10seconds and gets purged/spellstealed halfway through the duration.

All classes with an MS effect are at 50% less healing. I'm just asking for a 30% damage reduction. Speed reduction can be lowered to 40%. Most classes have a 60% speed reduction.

Our burst is getting nerfed and we won't be able to kill healers very easily. It's hard to kill one now. How's it gonna be in 3.2?....

movemnt speed reduction???? is not enough you have hand of freedom and +15 passive speed increase???
    mortal strike effect for retri? omg, are you crazy? can you imagine how it would like class with armor bypass dmg with high burst and MS? 3v3 retri/dk/healer would be op as hell....and your statment: because i cant kill 2500 rated resto druid, i want MS effect to kill even healers in two globals...
    Just stfu when you don't got a clue..

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    JoL in it current state is WAYWAYWAY better then JoL you suggested. what you suggested is onyl good for tanks since you need to be hit before it works...
    JoW will be a constant decrease in healing since it will be refreshed. where is the mana regen part? this would be another pve nerf.

JoJ you suggested is OP as hell in pvp. 50% speed? c'mon dude, stay realistic and stop dreaming.

seriously terrible idea you got there. this is just pvp, which i dont care much for. you didnt think one second for pve side of the game. do you really not see the problems you bring with this?

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT post this crap on the official forums!
    The current judgment effects will still be the same and crusader strike will just ADD an additional effect. Not override the effect

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teck12
    The current judgment effects will still be the same and crusader strike will just ADD an additional effect. Not override the effect
    which makes it even more overpowered then it already is. ret will be able to solo heal heroics with a good group :-\

this will seriously never happen, so dont even suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranishka
    Just stfu when you don't got a clue..
    oh, somebody is afraid he lose hes openess...

which makes it even more overpowered then it already is. ret will be able to solo heal heroics with a good group :-\

this will seriously never happen, so dont even suggest it.
    With an internal cooldown. It won't be OP. 10second ish.

Bump.

There is ZERO way for a Ret paladin to kill a resto druid (solo) atm. ZERO. The lifebloom blooms are insane, 18-24k crits and all while moving. I have managed to kill a few lower rating ones with the help of a timely fear, but that is all. After they hit about 800 resi, they are immune to paladins. All it becomes in a race to see who can kill the other healer in a 2v2 and the standard is this. Vs Druid/Warrior- warrior owns the priest fast. Vs Druid/Ret the Ret runs the priest out of mana, VS Druid/Rogue - same as the warrior. Every other comp, just turns into CC one, burn the priest.

And if you say leave the tree alone and kill the dps... then you have just let the cyclone cycle begin and every other 6 seconds you will be banished until one of you dies. They took banish effect from humanoids away from warlocks during Alpha/Beta... why they gave it to druids is baffling.
    80 Paladin (x2), 80 Shaman (x3), 80 Rogue (x2), 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest, 80 Warrior, 80 Hunter

i realy like these ideas tbh.

and for all that keep saying no dont give pala slow or healing reduced they are allready too op..
    let me say this way:
    ret got dps and one stun every 1 min and repentance every 1 min, freedom for 8 sec ever 25 sec
    rogue got dps, healing reduce, slow, stunlock for 10 sec like every 30 sec or so and vanish for silence or more stunlock and sap.
    warrior got dps, healing reduce, slow, interupt, charge for interupt and 1 sec stun or so.
    DK got dps, 5 sec silence then 6 sec spelllock (dont kill me if those number is 1-2 sec wrong) and some insane 10k crit spam and death grib so u cant escape them, slow, and pet to dps and stun aswell
    druid got forms to reduce dmg taken or stun, preaty good burst aswell and cyclone to do some very nice cc (without a cd other than duration is lower each time like all other cc)

so tell me anyone els think it seems to me that pala is abit low on ways to kill e.g resto druid in pvp gear..

Quote Originally Posted by FurioRing
    There is ZERO way for a Ret paladin to kill a resto druid (solo) atm. ZERO. The lifebloom blooms are insane, 18-24k crits and all while moving. I have managed to kill a few lower rating ones with the help of a timely fear, but that is all. After they hit about 800 resi, they are immune to paladins. All it becomes in a race to see who can kill the other healer in a 2v2 and the standard is this. Vs Druid/Warrior- warrior owns the priest fast. Vs Druid/Ret the Ret runs the priest out of mana, VS Druid/Rogue - same as the warrior. Every other comp, just turns into CC one, burn the priest.

And if you say leave the tree alone and kill the dps... then you have just let the cyclone cycle begin and every other 6 seconds you will be banished until one of you dies. They took banish effect from humanoids away from warlocks during Alpha/Beta... why they gave it to druids is baffling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15+ Year Old Account

which classes can be killed by a ret paladin and which cant be killed? i assure you that the list of killable targets is longer then non-killable targets.

just stop trying to make paladins the top of the pvp world and viable against every1

which classes can be killed by a ret paladin and which cant be killed? i assure you that the list of killable targets is longer then non-killable targets.

just stop trying to make paladins the top of the pvp world and viable against every1
    Well I'm pretty sure rogues and warriors can kill healers A LOT easier than us.

1on1 reti wins everymatch vs a not-healer (and most of the healers as well), ok...mage can be a problem, but beatabel!

in 2on2 ret feels week. they try to burst something down, while cc-ing the healer...ever 2 minutes...and 2 minutes...and 2 minutes...

i wrote 2500is....my fault ..2000ish...

everything with 800resil, 1800sp and 20k hp...and ofc a druid...

stop trying to argue about 1v1, ffs.

in 2v2 ret can't do shit about a team with a healer.
    in 3v3 ret is decent imo. but then again rmp is totally op, so again were at the end of the food chain.
    5v5 i will not talk about. rng zerg fest is rng.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

oh, somebody is afraid he lose hes openess...
    Ofc I'm OP when fighting hopeless noobs like you..

The underlying fact here is that Crusader Strike should have some effect to it. Even if that was to have a 1% chance to put some booze in your inventory.

I play four classes: Paladin(Ret/Holy), Rogue(Mut/Prep), Priest(Disc/Shadow), Warlock(Destro). Pallys need more offensive options where you have to pick one or the other depending on the situation. Right now the big decision is to judge justice or light, and that's never a hard decision. Even on my lock (which I consider more faceroll than the pally on either spec), I have to decide things like which target to CC or whether I can gib my target fast enough to not need to use a GCD on Elements (ex: under 18k HP, I just DPS the player into the dirt without Elements). The big challenge as a ret, for me, is to not be CC'd.

Nerf us, fine. But give us some more offensive options.

I play this class and game FOR FUN. And nerfed classes are not fun: Losing isn't fun.

lol i guarantee you that no one in this forum can kill a 2500 rated resto druid by themselves unless the druid wished to be killed
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys