Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Yogg +0 World First Kill by Stars, PTR Build 10072

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    Hey Boubouille,

A quick suggestion. Separate World Fist kills and patch notes into separate news stories. These comments are all one big mess.
    This please Boubouille. I'm tired of reading the ranting about the world first when I'd rather discuss the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by delo
    LOL

some abstract:

1 mage (there only for p2 outside decurse)
    SP/rogue(major AOEer to suppress Shadow beacon HOt healing, and AOE down IG)
    warlock(major dps on yogg, drain soul can get as high as 16k-18k per tick)
    2 hunter and 3 tanks (the most tactical persons, that when beacon comes sperate them and then get them together for AOE)(3-5 beacons)

1 disc priest and 2 pally for 1 tank each , and healing druid for mobile healing.
    timewise, there is only 3 beacons for you to down the yogg, otherwise you will get overwhelmed
    for beacon, when it comes, the move of hunter/tanks are crucial, and any mistake is wipe (there are randomness, that IG with beacon may be clamped to one tank, which is wipe)

everyone dps must have the ability to do 5.5k-7.5k dps even you have 1/3 of time not facing boss.

because drain soul and no need to face yogg and good aoe, the more warlock , the better, 10 warlocks make it very trivial.

Chinese nerd screams! <3 "fucking yes" also :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

Quote Originally Posted by sobolanul
    My sanity went down a few points trying to read that
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

Quote Originally Posted by sobolanul
    or at least english words.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Congratulations guys!

tranlating please wait........

or someone who is better in english can help??
    Hi,i am from Hong Kong

I am very sorry for my bad english presentation

Deleted

As a Rogue, I don't like that Agility to Dodge change too much, either...

I may not tank, but when dealing with trash/adds there is a chance you might just be standing in the wrong spot and without that dodge-chance all I can say is "Oww".

Re: Yogg +0 World First Kill by Stars, PTR Build 10048

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    the possible strategy I think would be:

everyone moves to archavon and bring him to ~10%. then a tank, an dps that can offtank and a healer stay with arch, while the rest moves up to koralon. they bring him to ~10% and a tank and a healer stay there, and the rest move up to kill emalon. after he's dead, the emalon group divides in 2 and 1 go to arch and 1 go to koralon to finish them off in 60s

they problem I see is archavon charges targeting ppl in other room, if it's possible
    The only problem i see is Archavon enraging and wiping the raid after 5mins
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

A huge huge Congratz to all the Members/Raiders/Leadership of <Stars>, you have shown once again that China will always be there in World of Warcraft. We, the older players, remember you from Vanilla times and the new know you now for sure. I hope the One-Week-Delay is taken off your Servers so we can see you in MMO-Champion front page again in the upcoming Content. Again, GoodJob, well deserved number1 guild WorldWide.

Keep it up,
    /Snoc

Congratulations Stars from China! ;D Very nicely done!
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

The only problem i see is Archavon enraging and wiping the raid after 5mins
    stupid question (never was in the vault) can the bosses be kited out of their room? i would suggest pull them toghether and nuke em down.
    otherwise they must be soon downable by 3 man each in 10 man mode. maybe only with full (best) t9 or even t10. one tank, one heal, one dps in every room..and you even have one spot left.
    but it may be a fun achievment for ptr like the black knight one (is this still on?) or maybe we underestimate 3.2 by far
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Considering that they obviously stacked the raid, isn't that going against Blizzards design philosophy? They have said repeatedly that they want you to "bring the player, not the class".

Now this is obviously limited to some extent, but having to use 10 warlocks, just to get a kill, seems way overkill.

People who will say "once they get better gear it will cut down on stacking", well news flash, Ulduar has been out for over a month, a lot of players in world first guilds have almost BiS gear, and know how to play their class to the best of their ability. If this is what it takes to kill the hardmode, it's about time Blizzard takes a look at the encounter and tune it better.

Definately good job to Stars, this kill is well deserved and shows what can be done with some determination.

TRANLATION:

所以战术的设计需要有2个原则:

* 1.信标“炸开”时,保证5个信标两两间隔20码。
    * 2.信标“炸开”时,保证所有信标距离boss20码。

So we havetwo principia:

1.when the Beacon explode,make sure the FIVE Immortal Guardian be at a distance of 20 yard
    2.when the Beacon explode,make sure YOGG be at a distance of 20 yard

)第一次信标。这一次信标的规律性非常强,因为在第1次信标前场面上只有5个怪,而由于最新刷的怪不会标记,所以一般是严格的1,2,3号怪被标,坦克只需要按图示分别移动到A,B,C3个点 就可以了。信标炸开后迅速归位,然后由指定的DPS进行压血,保证所有小怪的血量不会增加,从而保障坦克的安全。

first time yogg use Beacon, the tank go to a,b,c,this three point
    after the beacon explode,tanker must go back quickly,then dps would damage the Guardian,
    to ensure the Guardian wouldn't increase the HP, keep the tanker in safe
    )第二次信标。这一次信标发生在90秒,此时场面上会有10个怪,坦克手上的数量依次是4,3,3。那么同样是拉到A,B,C3个点,然后在绿点的猎人采用扰乱射击拉开使5个怪平均分配到5个 点,保证他们不会互相爆到。但是真正严重的问题来了,对于 ABC3个点,信标的分布会有以下几种情况:
    特别难处理,遇上很容易就崩溃的:(3.1.1)(1.1.3)(0.3.2)(2.3.0)(0.2.3)(3.0.2)(3.2.0)(2.0.3)
    相对好处理的,但是出现概率非常之高:(1.3.1)(2.1.2)(2.2.1)(1.2.2)(1.1.2)(2.1.1)(1.2.1)
    猎人需要很快的对场面的信标分布做出判断,然后精确的选出自己应该选的怪并且扰乱射击。
    the second beacon arrive,after 90s, there would be 10 guardian, each tanker would have 3 guaedian(one of the tanker would have 4). tanker go to A B C,these point as the first time,and then, at the green point(graph),the hunter would use Distracting Shot, distribute into 5 point averagely.

...........very poor english........
    Hi,i am from Hong Kong

I am very sorry for my bad english presentation

better than google, thanks
    Samin

Update #5 - The official patch notes have been with a few major changes and the screenshot of the Crusader's White Horse, Crusader's Black Horse, and an unknown flying mount.
    I herd it's [Another epax recolored mount] !:O

I will try translating and have a new thread in dungeon forums...

But it very very long........

Quote Originally Posted by Shorni
    I herd it's [Another epax recolored mount] !:O
    I hope they'll add glitter. More shinies.
    Samin