Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Though the ms was ours...

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrion
    This fix is retarded.

This would be a lot better:

Upon entering Arena's, you gain the following aura:

Aura of the Gladiator - Decreases all healing received by 30%, decreases all damage done by 30%.
    And to add to that: Reduces the effect of all mana restoring / regeneration effects. Including spirit.

Else everything will consist of one non-mana dps, and a spirit based healer....
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by mireigi
    Stop complaining! You get a MS effect that's on a 5.5 second cooldown by spending 5 talent points.

We get it by spending 3 talent points.

Sure we have an advantage because we already take Permafrost as frost mages, but you have Shadow Form which greatly reduces all damage you take. With the changes to resillience it's even more outstanding. Also, most of your damage comes from dots, hence you do not suffer as much as a Mage when you are getting chained by a melee. Dots continue to do damage even when you are not casting/stunned/silenced. Frostbolt/Ice Lance doesnt.

And as many have already said, it's still on the PTR, a lot can change.
    Let me get this correct, youre a mage? ofc a mage would have said that...
    Dont you got something called COUGH " MAGE SHIELD " CHOUGH! which reduces our dots by half?? And you steal this ability from shadow priests aswell? GG mage, shadow form aint that op as you can cc everyone to hell with slow kite and such, dots is not compared to you when you lol ice block out of them after you have slowed us / stunned us with your awesome stun. You dont have cd on ms, we have 5.5 sec, it is dispellable, so in other words you can keep it on we cant, WHEN WAS THAT FAIR?

Deleted

Who gives a shit? Without decent escaping-mechanism spriests will be as bad as they are atm. Nothing will change. How often are you casting Mind Blast in arenas anyways when there is 2 melee classes buttfucking, interrupting, stunning and silencing you (talking about 3v3)?

There is no setup where some other class wouldn't be 348723492 times better than the spriest. And with these changes, there still won't be after the patch.

Calm down, it's not even live yet.

People freak the fuck out at changes to the PTR far too often, especially considering that Blizzard changes shit on the ptr very frequently.

I highly doubt they'll keep it the way it is for either class.

Too easy for a mage to have it up and too difficult for a shadow priest to keep it up.

Deleted

Everyone seems to forget , that even hitting a Frost mage will MS urself off there ice armor..
    They got there MS on a nice 3 point talent, that every mage already takes...
    We get ours on a 5 point talent, that is rather useless as it is... ballance is win

Quote Originally Posted by mireigi
    Stop complaining! You get a MS effect that's on a 5.5 second cooldown by spending 5 talent points.

We get it by spending 3 talent points.

Sure we have an advantage because we already take Permafrost as frost mages, but you have Shadow Form which greatly reduces all damage you take. With the changes to resillience it's even more outstanding. Also, most of your damage comes from dots, hence you do not suffer as much as a Mage when you are getting chained by a melee. Dots continue to do damage even when you are not casting/stunned/silenced. Frostbolt/Ice Lance doesnt.

And as many have already said, it's still on the PTR, a lot can change.
    Clearly standing in one spot unable to move or escape, but taking 15% less damage, is better than not being hit at all by using various escape abilities, crowd controls, snares and roots.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by shhadow
    We only get mind blast, they get on all spells? hoe fair is that, how friggin fair is that?
    the only thing i thought of when reading that line was:

| Youtube: Haylen Games! | Twitter: @Haylengames |

I'm getting so freaking tired of blizzard's answer to class balence is to just take what was exclusively a warrior talent and just repackage it for another class and call it good. And usually when its repackaged, its better overall. Granted mages and spreists version is less powerful than the 50% MS...but its a free added effect in what currently you would try and use in a burst situation.

Hunters get it...its ranged and deals a crapton of damage.
    Rogues get it passively when they auto attack...plus it slows movement and casting.
    Hunters get ranged execute that hits harder
    Paladins get ranged execute that is almost a guarnateed crit and unmitigated damage

Where are warriors repackaged Dispersions?...which honestly arms warriors need some sort of threat dump.
    Where is the warriors pin?
    Where is the warriors magic damage to compete with AC?
    Wheres the warriors repackaged iceblock?

Hell I know it comes off as a whine...and I'm not saying that classes don't deserve a buff, but there's nothing original about warriors anymore, other than an old outdated stance/rage mechanic. Why do they keep taking only warrior talents/skills and (usually) making them better and giving them to <insert class here>? Were we that much more interesting and fun to play to begin with?

Personally I can't wait for the day they just remove the MS effects compeltely from the arena...and introduce an automatic debuff in arenas that lowers healing by 25-50%. However...mark my words they'll do it and not give warriors ret/dk type damage to compensate for the arguement "but you have MS".

When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Honestly, how much more can Blizzard butcher this game? MS debuff for casters.. just lol..

lol, this seriously set my mind to not renew my account.