Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: So when do we get our MS? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    WTB Less FotM rollers. Post an Armory link if you want to prove a point.

Foot, meet ass. : /
    This ^

;D

xoxo

I think its stupid giving almost every class a ms..

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    And if you use the Super Bubble + Alt+F4 your enemies' WoW Client gets closed not yours!
    i lold

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecookies
    you will get ms in the year 2012,21 december
    You know when the calendar was made, the person that calculated the "actual" current year was off by 4, effectively making today's date 07-08-2013?

Hahaa, fantastic comeback

15+ Year Old Account

then he failed hard times cause my calender still says 07-08-2009
    Its the variation in difference between multiple calendars that causes the "real" date and the "actual" date to be different.

Clearly, due to the under representation of mages in arena, and their distinct lack of pvp utility, a small MS effect was required for the class...

Wait... what!?
    Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf paper, scissors are ok.
    Sincerely,
    rock

Quote Originally Posted by NotOPAtAll
    I have a really simple solution, stop being bad.

You obviously haven't been on the PTR as you are only speculating over how the Resilience and Ret changes affect us, guess what? We're still fine. If you suck and want to reroll go right ahead.

Shadowpriests getting MS isn't absurd, in fact they are still underpowered even though they got like 6 buffs, that should tell you something about that spec. Mages are a different story but Frost is their least bursty tree and the mage MS doesn't stack with Rogues, so yes RMP will still be BS and yes RMP needs to be nerfed but Mages overall probably needed a slight buff in arenas, their primary PvP tree got that.

The only way you could legitimately complain about this is because of homogenization, which I agree sucks badly and will eventually lead this game to ruin, but that's the direction Blizzard has been going for a while now, they can't just turn back. While they go in this direction might as well balance things out.
    EPIC FAIL!!!
    Frost is their least bursty tree?
    Get serious!
    Have you ever been hit by something like a shatter combo?
    + Frostmages still have an interupt effect
    + Frostmages have the most ways to cc you of all three trees
    + Frostmages have their Waterelemental
    + Frostmages have their Ice barrier
    + Frostmages still have blink to break stunn effects

In fact they can easily kite you arround and take far less damage than Warlocks because of their shields, blink and chill effects, they simply avoid it completely. And if you say, they need buffs, I can tell you, they don't!

Edit: Come to think of this:
    Is the Frostfirebolt-Debuff a chill effect?
    Because if so, other trees would benefit too.

15+ Year Old Account

after reading this i feel complete.
    this thread is kinda messed up now =|
    I do it for the post counters and to increase my legion of loyal followers so we can one day rid the evil of sealed cookie jars resting on the tallest cabinets noone can reach found in all the households of America.

Interrupt>Mortal Strike imo. GEIF EET NAO
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable
    Oh yes. Mind Blast is such a Mage spell, and they can also go in Shadow Form...

You don't deserve to have an opinion, remedial.
    You Rets dominate in Battergrounds. Other classes' burst is only high when they aren't getting beat on, we have to try and survive. Ret paladins can just full nuke, click FoL once or twice, then bubble and keep people in combat.
    Don't complain about it. You're a hybrid class, roll a fucking MS class if you want it. You'll be way too fucking OP with an MS.

Clueless fuckwit.
    /rant.
    Omfg "You Rets dominate in Battergrounds." you know so much what u are talking about /clap. (By the way thx God we dominate battlegrounds, I mean, I got my deadly gladiator's mount with that.)

fascinating change to the mage class. i mean pvp wise they got everything now....strong cc+root, interrupts, snares, avoidance, ms, immunity and high burst. really sad that they still bend over to qq when it comes to ret. :/
    But at least we can still hope that there is more to come in the ptr cycle.. although we all know that there wont be anything usefull :P

Rets have burst damage going for them at the moment...

Their interrupt/stun has a 40s CD, and their trashy CC ability that can interrupt has a 1m CD

They have no MS effect

As a healer, I can pretty much just laugh a ret off as it is, and it'll be twice as bad in 3.2

Solution:

Forget MS like warrior/rogue/mage/Spriest/hunter... forget interrupts like DK/shaman/rogue

Mana Drain effect for ret imo

Doesnt jack up their burst, but lets them -eventually- win a fight with a healer
    Dear Blizzard,
    Sincerely,
    rock

Quote Originally Posted by Accuser

Their interrupt/stun has a 40s CD, and their trashy CC ability that can interrupt has a 1m CD

They have no MS effect

As a healer, I can pretty much just laugh a ret off as it is, and it'll be twice as bad in 3.2

Solution:

Forget MS like warrior/rogue/mage/Spriest/hunter... forget interrupts like DK/shaman/rogue

Doesnt jack up their burst, but lets them -eventually- win a fight with a healer
    Hahah I like the idea, you see the only problem is that we cant kill healers(ON ARENAS WITH HIGH RATING BRACKETS) <=== ppl who arent noobs and have resilience<--- , ppl who say things (Smart Things) like "Dang, I get pwned by pallys at BGs, I die on their freaking OP STUN !!1121!@!@!@!" omfg really WHO GIVES A DAMN TO BGS BALANCE?? ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE EVERY SITUATION THERE FAIR FOR GOD SAKES.

IF YOU DONT HAVE RESIL YOU DIE TO ANY WELL GEARED DPS CLASS MAN
    plzz lets stay on the ARENA matter ok??
    thx

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Accuser

They have no MS effect

Solution:

Its a stun not an interrupt. It no longer interrupts casting if immune to Stuns.
    We have little Burst damage now and in substained fights it does nothing. Its like what someone else said before me, we tend to give everything at once, and then fall behind, like the Turtle and the Hare story.

You can also lets Rets have a HoT MS effect, affecting only HoTs.

Its a stun not an interrupt. It no longer interrupts casting if immune to Stuns.
    We have little Burst damage now and in substained fights it does nothing. Its like what someone else said before me, we tend to give everything at once, and then fall behind, like the Turtle and the Hare story.

You can also lets Rets have a HoT MS effect, affecting only HoTs.
    You sure about that?
    If so, just wow.....
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Actually, it's a stun, but it's also an interrupt effect. Example: you can use it to interrupt bosses that are immune to stun. Though you're correct about it not interrupting if immune to stuns...

MS that only effects HoTs? Glad you're thinking out of the box, but that sounds a little silly, and biased against druids.

I would really -really- love to see the "utility gap" currently seen by ret paladins filled by a minor mana drain/burn ability connected with their standard rotation. Doesnt increase burst damage, doesnt copycat the MSers or the interrupters, fills in what ret doesnt have
    Dear Blizzard,
    Sincerely,
    rock

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable
    Oh yes. Mind Blast is such a Mage spell, and they can also go in Shadow Form...

You don't deserve to have an opinion, remedial.
    You Rets dominate in Battergrounds. Other classes' burst is only high when they aren't getting beat on, we have to try and survive. Ret paladins can just full nuke, click FoL once or twice, then bubble and keep people in combat.
    Don't complain about it. You're a hybrid class, roll a fucking MS class if you want it. You'll be way too fucking OP with an MS.

Clueless fuckwit.
    /rant.
    Oh Crap real? Brb i gonna go get my Gladiator Title/Mount by Dominating BGs

Wait
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka
    at least the shadow priest are still squishy, unlike those dang frost mages that kite better than hunters
    Yea yea we dont need MS... its fun to just sit there and watch how the healers heal up [and u cant do anything to stop em cus they dispell ur stunt..] and at the same time the dps is nuking u badly :X

Your paladin tears sustain my subscription. You guys seriously need to cry some more. I don't know anything about priests but i do know that mages have one hell of a have time killing healers. Especially druids. Besides it's only 20%. Is that really worth crying yourself dry over??