Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: So when do we get our MS? :)

Oh god, the irony.
    Earlier today we were joking and placing bets in guild on who would bitch about the new 20% MSs more: ret pallies or DKs. Both do very well in PvP and both pretend that they don't.
    I highly doubt that these new MS effects will stack with the current 50% MSs. The only mildly successful shadow priest comps all include rogues and the only successful mage comp that doesn't include a rogue or hunter is in 2s: priest/mage. It is very possible that I am overlooking some, but I'm tired so screw it.

To the OP:

They are giving these MS effects to tone down healing because of the resilience change. Do you want long matches? If anything that will seperate the paladin class is a spellbreaking effect where dmg and healing is done by say 50%. That is unique and calls for skill. It doesnt need to interrupt the casts just break it down.
    We will still hit hard and more often this time around and I LOVE these changes. Calls for skill more in arena and mages, locks, shadowpriest NEED it. Its quite unfair how warriors and rogue got all this dmg and ways to get outta stuff. We have some ways but we are going in the direction of outlasting opponents.

Besides PTR aint done and they might let what they had in 3.1 ptr go in 3.2. Its unique and calls for skill. Many paladins will fail tryna use it cause they arent used to fake casts. The only reason I am used to it because I also have a rogue and mage that locks out schools of magic. I been duped many of times and still will even if we get a spellbreaker.

But relax man and if you arent a FOTM retadin/spec then you know this class came a looong way and still has some ways to go. Learn to be slick and piss people off into making mistakes by drinking, healing someone, fake targetting, hard switches etc. This is how you beat your countercomps. Too bad I am stuck in 1700 tho cause 2 of my partners quit for Aion.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarriors
    Yea yea we dont need MS... its fun to just sit there and watch how the healers heal up [and u cant do anything to stop em cus they dispell ur stunt..] and at the same time the dps is nuking u badly :X
    omg you lose 1 vs 2 ? That is so unfair ! you should be able to kill both !

To op :

I don't think that these changes will effect arena's much. As the MS effect will not stack, you won't see any differences in most 3c3 matches. It is a good buff for mages in 2c2 though, as Disc/frost and frost/frost will be much stronger now.
    But really, it's 'only' 20% compared to the 50% MS of the other classes.

Paladins are really good now. Unfortunatly not that much in high end brackets. That's the problem, how do we make them stronger in 2500+ arena's whilst not making them op in the smaller brackets ?
    imo skill should be the biggest factor, and therefore change paladins so that they are more skill dependant.

You complain mages get this MS, though mages are the most skill-dependant class. (Source: Areneajunkies).