Poll: With 3.2 around the corner, are you satisfied with the Ulduar Raiding content?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Satisfied with 3.1

So there you have it. Im in the middle of a debate with a friend wether people are satisfied with the lvl of difficulty of Ulduar. Please elaborate your answers, its grealty appreciated 8)

Deleted

Re: Satisfied with 3.1

You will get a lot of "No" answers.

Just because people who are not them cleared all content already.

with the hardmodes? all of em? i think there is enough chalenge for every single guild to have something to work towards, a chalenge for everyone.

Personally I'm very happy with the raid content in Ulduar, I'm not exactly a hardcore raider and I've not passed General Vezax yet (I'm well aware there are many who aren't hardcore raiders who have!) but I enjoy every fight, and the fact that it's a massive step up from Naxx means I don't have to alt+tab to mmo, facebook or msn whenever I'm tanking. (Baaaaad tank D=)

It's challenging and unique to other raids and even when 3.2 comes out I'm dead certain I'll still be doing Ulduar runs (hard modes by then I hope :P)

Quote Originally Posted by syvas
    Personally I'm very happy with the raid content in Ulduar, I'm not exactly a hardcore raider and I've not passed General Vezax yet (I'm well aware there are many who aren't hardcore raiders who have!) but I enjoy every fight, and the fact that it's a massive step up from Naxx means I don't have to alt+tab to mmo, facebook or msn whenever I'm tanking. (Baaaaad tank D=)

It's challenging and unique to other raids and even when 3.2 comes out I'm dead certain I'll still be doing Ulduar runs (hard modes by then I hope :P)

i think what you mention is on par with what blizzard intended.

I know this is against forum etiquette (and I apologise), but i want to get as many answers as i can today, so this is kind of a bump :-X

Yep, I really enjoy the Argent Tournament's new instance, and it will probably be my new favourite dungeon because of:

AMG NO TRASHES

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Yep, I really enjoy the Argent Tournament's new instance, and it will probably be my new favourite dungeon because of:

AMG NO TRASHES
    might be MH all over. kill waves of trash before boss pops up

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    might be MH all over. kill waves of trash before boss pops up
    Read the front page, there will be no trash in this instance.

No, it was a disgrace and it made me want to kill myself. Content was soo easy, I could have solo'd Ulduar if I had wanted to, but it was soo easy I didn't even bother going. Because I am so awesome, and no other reason, how dare you think anything different, disagreeing with good players like me means you must be a bad player.

^^ I was so expecting a post like that, except serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

I'm overall happy. Kinda wished they had waited a bit to nerf some of the bosses tho.

They got everything right, IMHO. Easiest boss at the start, harder bosses at the end. Iron Council is a medium-difficulty boss. Hardmodes, with better loot. All in all, quite possibly the best instance they've made. General Vezax's room is quite possibly Blizzard's art team at its finest. Having said this, somehow I prefer the 5-mans... somehow doing those for the first time felt kinda cooler... I think it's that pointless trash at the start which kinda ruins the overall feel of the place. They should've just moved XT-002 "inside", and scrapped the rest of the "outside" area.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaba
    They should've just moved XT-002 "inside", and scrapped the rest of the "outside" area.
    The problem with that is that it would ruin the whole "breaking into Ulduar" idea (if there actually are people who care about that).

I love Ulduar. I didn't run too many times because I don't care about raiding all that much, but all the time I've been it was the most fun I had raiding.

I haaaaaaaate the Vezax fight though. I just dislike the mechanics of it.

In the end, I raid 10 mans only and felt the gear was not enough of an upgrade to commit to raiding. I prefer 5 man dungeons in guild run.
    Yeah? Well, too bad. I did it anyway.

thank you for voting so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlygodknows
    I know this is against forum etiquette (and I apologise), but i want to get as many answers as i can today, so this is kind of a bump :-X

I think Ulduar is masterfully done. Hard modes offer a very strict progression curve for high-end guilds. Normal modes are easy enough to be done by casual guilds, but hard enough to pose them a challenge. All in all very satisfied, and looking forward to 3.2 and beyond in hopes of more great instances.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

I love ulduar, I do 10 man hardmodes (soon drake ) and in 25 man we are on vezax, so yes I am satisfied