Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: where is JC compensation for the nerf?

Sigh, 90% of the people in this thread need some real lessons on reading comprehension.

How many times do you have to see someone mention that the OP was not asking for compensation for the JC nerf. He is asking "What happened to the blue post claiming they will compensate?". There have even been links to the original blue post.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    since I'm a paladin and I have a prot/ret/holy set, now I will either use 9 JC tokens or buy 9 dragon's eye for 900g just to re-arrange my gems.
    Thanks Blizz !!!
    Start farming and get them for free in 9 days, lazy ass.

I've got more than 40 JC tokens i don't use, tbh. And i stopped farming them. Jeez.

edit : and the JC compensation will be in the patch notes when it's time. Jeez.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

You are also forgetting that each epic design recipe will cost 5 tokens.

71 recipes x5 tokens each = 355 tokens required for all designs. That's easy to farm, correct?

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    71 recipes x5 tokens each = 355 tokens required for all designs. That's easy to farm, correct?
    And that's a good thing. because if you could buy all the recipes the day they got out, there would be hundreds of QQ threads saying "nothing to buy, blizz sux" the day after ^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Theoretically you can do that on day 1 if you are filthy rich in-game and have ~887.5 stacks of titanium ore (355 tokens x10 dust for each token = 3550 dusts required. You can get 4 dusts out of each stack).

However the point is that anyone who suggests "start farming lazy ass" needs to keep in mind that the tokens are not "for free" and you "just have to farm" them.

Quote Originally Posted by junkpriest
    For starters, when entering wotlk Blizzard stated they did not want a profession to be a clear-cut "required" choice for certain people. In BC engineering was required for arenas and T5 equivalent helms, BS was required for stormherald, etc. As it so happens, they failed at that here and are trying to rectify it.

I remember it being LW, was I the only raid leader that had a Drums of Battle rotation setup with 20 Leatherworkers in the raid???

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio

Except nobody who is sane would do that. Many, many recipes (especially the green ones) are total crap and will never fetch you any money. Good JCs know what cuts are popular and going to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetales
    * Icy Prism now has a chance of yielding an epic gem.
    I may be blind, but I couldnt find this information mentioned anywhere else but in this one post. Is it working on PTR or?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    since I'm a paladin and I have a prot/ret/holy set, now I will either use 9 JC tokens or buy 9 dragon's eye for 900g just to re-arrange my gems.
    Thanks Blizz !!!
    I guess you also kept your original sets because hey,regemming new epics costs money/time.Fuck that I'll keep my t7.5 throughout the expansion,right?

They'll probably only give the tokens away on Live.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.