Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Cat Druids can be top dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Leafre
    As you can see it's damage done, to one target, and it was XT. The ranged was AoE-ing, and it wasn't counted to the overall data. However the melee was dpsing XT, and the heart all the time.
    And most of your melee dps is pathetic if that's from XT, you shouldn't be doing double the damage of an equally geared rogue or warrior. You can't judge dps just off meters since there are other factors you have to consider in the fight. XT is very melee friendly so all the melee should be on top of the ranged there without question.

Feral druids dps is a little overpowered, but asinine posts like yours make people think things are so far out of line because they don't think about other factors when it comes to dpsing. It's like comparing a feral druid's dps to a mage on hodir hard mode, get some sense.

Druids is not top dps. Mages n rogues is top dps. Show an Archevon or Patchwerk parse.

Combat currently does more damage than feral. Feral is getting a small nerf as well.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudish
    Cat DPS is the best DPS in game at the moment, blizzard admit it ( I would find quote but work only has 256k internet so will take a month to find ) They will fix it soon.
    If you go back a page I have quotes showing that they arn't top. They just get near or are at the top FOR A FEW SELECT FIGHTS like Xt. Doesn't mean their op all the time, just means a few fights are centered around heavy melee burst. Yes caps are fun btw.

Oh god yes... our cat dpser does 6k+ dps
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i tend to murder everybody at vezax, i dunno wats up with that boss but i can pull some crazy high crits even due to the static 30 perc haste debuff... Now if casters properly stand in shadowcrashes they tend to kill me but .

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...=12752&e=13233

15+ Year Old Account

Just like 20% haste doesn't boost our white damage as much as others it also doesn't hurt us as much as another class. When your attack speed goes from .73 to .93 it's not going to hurt our dps very much while a warrior might go from 3.38 to 4.0. That's a big difference. Also our bleeds aren't effected by haste.

I am usually right below the mages and warlocks on Vezax because the rogues are kicking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    I am usually right below the mages and warlocks on Vezax because the rogues are kicking.
    That's why, warriors and rogues will be on interrupt duty since they're the only ones who'll be able to interrupt routinely. Saving rage/energy to interrupt can screw up your rotation quite a bit.

Deleted

Check out Ensidia's world first algalon kill, where their feral kitten dps, Tun, is top on that fight(in HD u can see on Kungen's recount^^) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_b1-bsN5o

Quote Originally Posted by Leafre
    As you can see it's damage done, to one target, and it was XT. The ranged was AoE-ing, and it wasn't counted to the overall data. However the melee was dpsing XT, and the heart all the time.
    Yes, XT is the boss that favors ferals the most. That heart phase boosts dps ridiculously high, especially if you're not doing the hardmode and you get multiple hearts.

That raid group seems a bit sucky.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    I'll agree that a druid's rotation is one of the harder ones in the game, but it's fairly equal to a rogues so don't go all acting like you're so skilled. And just because it is 'more difficult' compared to some other true dps classes isn't a good enough reason that a hybrid should beat pure dps. They're trying to nerf them a bit so we'll see where they fall after the patch.
    Can you please tell me your rotation? The reason I ask if that I have scoured elitist jerks and other websites and I can not find a rogue rotation that is anywhere near as close in difficulty to the feral druid rotation. In fact most of the ones I have seen have to do with a limited few number of abilities alternating. To be sure nothing near requiring having 5+ buffs, none of which triggered by auto attacks and such.

Even by blizzards own account only 1% of the top druids will be able to maintain this rotation to get the best dps possible, if that is not skilled, I dont know what is.

No matter how hard our druid tries, he can't out dps my rogue, but he gets close occasionally. He says the same thing on Vezax as all of you, idk whats up with that boss, guess he's got a lotta armor or something cuz bleeds own him. I may not out dps everyone on Vezax but I still outdamage everyone even while kicking ^_^

This topic has come up a lot of times.

This thread is now about sleeper-sofas. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by gagglone
    This topic has come up a lot of times.

This thread is now about sleeper-sofas. Discuss.
    I wish I had one =(

Quote Originally Posted by Malfz
    That really makes it look a lot more complicated than it is. I like this one more, http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...dog/catdps.jpg

prolly one of the most awesome things ive ever seen

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Malfz
    That really makes it look a lot more complicated than it is. I like this one more, http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...dog/catdps.jpg
    One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.