Moonkin or Shadow Priest for PvP?

Heya,

I asked the same question on the priest forums. The couple opinions I got there where go Moonkin. However, I was wondering how the Moonkins feel about their class/spec? Does the grass always look greener on the other side? Anybody got experience playing both classes?

I'm looking to do mostly BGs endgame, and some Arena but very casually.

Cheers!

Re: Moonkin or Shadow Priest for PvP?

Shadow priest imo, nerdkin has its flavor, especially in BGs/Wintergrasp but if you do plan to do Arena, Shadow priests can be more effective, as well, shadow noms better then bally.

Bally isn't too hot for PVP atm, while shadow isnt much better (TBH You'd be much better off with a Frost mage) shadow has more pairings then nerdkin. Unless your battle group is notorious for PVErs/Scrubs to saturate the BGs, then Bally is much more fun (nothing is more satisfying then critting a player for 13k with starfire and see them bitch about it minutes later on realm forums, lol).

Hope this helps!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

go roll DK.

you sound like a DK to me.

make it a blood elf btw....

Blood elf DK or Blood elf pally.

definately fits you 8)

it depends on your group when u wanna a fatbird or shadow pri in future arena since BLZ is about to kick 2v2 out of there.

fatbird advantages:areal heal when emergency. single control( 2ways to melee),
    areal knock back...maybe really works sometimes.Treants and starfall for burst dam.

but weakness obviously:no survival skills.discpri+rouge/mage for fit.

shadowpri cant make dam when suffered strongly...but it's fatbird another advantage...pally+mage/warlock for fit.
    the Boomkin,the berserker

15+ Year Old Account

Resto druid or disc (or whatever the PvP spec is) priest.

Oh wait, what were you asking again? For serious PvP, neither. Not saying to pick a fotm class, but if you enjoy PvP (arenas) and would like to be comptetitive (arenas) right away, try some of the other classes. Or the specs I've listed.

If you just want to bg and world pvp (huh?) then I'd suggest a boomkin, just because you always have an option of rolling with more options, and after 3 years of mage, druids are a lot of fun.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."