Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Warlock UIs

I might just as well post my UI here, target of target and target of target of target shows over the debuffs on target. Focus is over playerframe. Raidframes are over the chatbox. Recount and Omen is on the right side of the actionbars but not shown. Got two hidden actionbars just as well.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7...2210004126.jpg

I like my ui when it's quite alot of space, and i think i succeded quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Permut
    I might just as well post my UI here, target of target and target of target of target shows over the debuffs on target. Focus is over playerframe. Raidframes are over the chatbox. Recount and Omen is on the right side of the actionbars but not shown. Got two hidden actionbars just as well.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7...2210004126.jpg

I like my ui when it's quite alot of space, and i think i succeded quite nicely.
    Whats the name of your casting bar? showing like the drain soul ticks

Quote Originally Posted by poshprawn
    Thats Quartz

cool thanks ;D

Button Timers, only addon needed. :P

Quote Originally Posted by poshprawn
    It's Gnosis actually, but i guess Quartz has ticks showing nowadays too.

Anyone wanna help me out with a good config for pitbull? Just decided to switch to it from xperl since I like it's cleaner look but Im not really sure how to set up. I want my health and boss health where it is in the pic? Also how to make pitbull windows smaller? thanks!
    http://imgur.com/ltimy Mine now with wht I want, and tips appreciated

This is my UI atm, maybe abit clean for some but heck, I liek iiit!

http://i41.tinypic.com/24110e8.jpg

Ps, I know it seems the shit is all blurry and crap but I dont know why it shows it so crap when I take an SS :/

i like gnosis it seems like it might be cool to try. on another note, anyone got a good clean ui that a clicker that uses like 5-6 action bars would be good with.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    i like gnosis it seems like it might be cool to try. on another note, anyone got a good clean ui that a clicker that uses like 5-6 action bars would be good with.
    The better idea is to learn how to play without clicking and only using 1 action bar (2 at most)
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Permut
    It's Gnosis actually, but i guess Quartz has ticks showing nowadays too.
    I've tried Gnosis last raid, and i must say it does what it needs too do and nothing more, i'll stick with it

Gnosis is excellent if you're someone like me who uses Quartz but only the cast bar part of it. Seems a waste to have one giant addon and only using one small part of it.

I posted my UI a while ago but decided to post it again since it's changed a bit.
    Basically, what you DONT see is grid appearing next to map, some DBM bars which appear to the left side of the screen, few actionbars which are hidden, a Powerauras texture to Decimation & Molten Core procs and my binds

I got a small widescreen monitor, so not huge amount of space.
    I was thinking to hide and squeeze actionbars so there would be only 2 lines of them showing on the screen.
    all advice and tips are welcome

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Just looking for some advice on my UI, if this really should go in the UI forums, feel free to lock/delete/move. I was just thinking that my Ui is sorta warlock-related so any help! I have all my power aura's up so you can see those too. The bar on the very left fades to nothing when not being hovered over.

http://i42.tinypic.com/r287kk.jpg (posting direct link cuz the last time I tried this it failed )

Addons:
    Omen (in between my 2 bars)
    Recount
    RazerNaga
    Bison ( buffs on left, debuffs right next to them.)
    Power Auras
    SexyMap
    fortexorcist
    pitbull
    grid
    questhelper
    onebag

and a few more addons that don't really affect my visual ui, like auctioneer.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

15+ Year Old Account

antialiazing set to minus 100?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lanttuftw
    I posted my UI a while ago but decided to post it again since it's changed a bit.
    Basically, what you DONT see is grid appearing next to map, some DBM bars which appear to the left side of the screen, few actionbars which are hidden, a Powerauras texture to Decimation & Molten Core procs and my binds

I got a small widescreen monitor, so not huge amount of space.
    I was thinking to hide and squeeze actionbars so there would be only 2 lines of them showing on the screen.
    all advice and tips are welcome
    Looks very nice and tidy for being a small monitor
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee
    First and for all, I think it's a clean UI, but maybe everything is a bit big, (though this could be because a small screen?)
    One of the this i see is that you have the combat numbers double, one time next too your character and one time next too recount, if you eliminate one, for example the one next too recount. Then you can punt your threat addon on that spot.

15+ Year Old Account

How can that be a clean UI? Definition differ from person to person but well here we go:

* defualt mastodont buff display
    * some pointless scrolling combat text
    * showing both damage done and threat (only need one during combat)
    * showing nameplates on friendly wth?
    * all keys on pet and about 99% of all keys regarding ones character can be hidden, not everyone likes that but spells with no CD like CoE, Corr, lifetap is very useless to have unhidden
    * next to damage done is that extremly useless addon I forgot the name of that recap combatlog in a miniformat

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    How can that be a clean UI? Definition differ from person to person
    Well if everything would just be a bit smaller it would be clean, I don't mean that there aren't some things wrong like the combat text, but that it's plain
    (i'm sorry i don't seem to find the word too express what i mean in english) there is no rubbish on the screen, too much info yes, but no fancy borders or things like that