Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Warlock UIs

[img width=300]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2116/wowscrnshot080909193926.jpg[/img]

It's not entirely done yet. Things I have changed since taking this SS is change the viewport, so it follows the artwork in the bottom.

Will grab a fresh SS in a raid setting, so everything is showing.

Addon list:

Quartz - Configurable casting bars. Not showing.
    Grid - Raid and party frame + healbot addon. Not showing.
    Bartender4 - Action Bars. Bottom right corner.
    Pitbull4 - Unit frames. Only used for player, pet, target, target's target and focus. Grid handles raid and party. Only player and pet showing.
    BTEX - Artwork in the bottom of my screen. Current design is Remake of IceDragon with pet bar (I think).
    FuBar - Bottom frame. Additional addons are PerformanceFu, BagFu, MoneFu, GridFu and RecountFu.
    Power Auras Classic - Can be set to show whatever you want really, with whatever image you want. You can costumize it and load in external pictures. I currently have it configured to show if Fel Armor is off, if weapon stone is off, when conflagrate is off cooldown + timer, when chaos bolt is off cooldown + timer and Glyph of life tap buff + remaining duration.
    Chinchilla - Minimap - Bottom center.
    Omen - Threat meter. To the left of Minimap.
    Recount - E-peen flexer. To the right of minimap.
    Satrina Buff Frame - Buff frames that allows costumization. I have a buff bar, personal buff bar (Fel/Demon Armor, Weapon stone, Flask and Well Fed) and debuff bar. Upper right corner.
    Prat - Chat addon. Think it's Prat anyway :?

There's also AtlasLoot for seeing where my purple pixels drops from.
    Oh oh and Auctioneer for undercutting prices on AH and always making sure I get the cheapest thing available as I'm too lazy to farm.
    And of course DeadlyBossMod for helping with timers on raid encounters

There's most likely other stuff that I don't have listed, but I'm at work and can't remember all my addons.

FYI, the reason for me having 60MB memory used on Addons is because I had just scanned the AH for stuff and auctioneer takes a bit of memory when doing this. Also QuestHelper has not been disabled.

I disable Auctioneer and QuestHelper with a script before raid start and enable it again when we're done.

15+ Year Old Account

@Confen - your addon list is the one i recommend to people, with the following changes:

Prat --> Chatter - I find chatter to be out of the box better than prat, takes less time to load, and is very easy to configure (modular design so you can turn off parts of it easily without navigating a huge menu)
    BTEX --> KGPanels - Don't need artwork, just need semi-opaque boxes to put stuff on so that it stands out. KGPanels does both, and well.
    Atlast Loot --> Windowed Mode + Dual Screens with wowhead open :P

I disabled Auctioneer completely on my main character.

R.I.P. YARG

[img width=300]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9476/zwx.png[/img]

Ive changed it a little since this pic but this is the basic structure. Grid is on solo atm just so you can see where it is.

I was wondering though. When you scroll over a player/npc/spell etc. and the little tooltip pops up in the corner. Is there any way I could move this and/or make it smaller?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyzard
    Would you like to make a product that very few people can actually use? No, you're not.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grictor
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9476/zwx.png

Ive changed it a little since this pic but this is the basic structure. Grid is on solo atm just so you can see where it is.

I was wondering though. When you scroll over a player/npc/spell etc. and the little tooltip pops up in the corner. Is there any way I could move this and/or make it smaller?

Thanks in advance.
    Cowtip
    Tinytip

Either will do what you want. I use Cowtip.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account

Actually, there's alot of those kinds of addons, TipTac for example, which i am using

EDIT: I have updated the original post, come on guys (and girls), i need your help!
    "It's alive!" - Viktor Frankenstein
    derp.

[img width=300]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/lol-pickxz/warlockUI.jpg[/img]

Based off Supernex's UI:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...upernexUI.html

My screen is rather old, and square-shaped so most UI's look fucked up and I have to modify them to fit my screen -___-

Anyway, my Party frames appear on the left side of the screen, and my cast bars are "behind" the power bars so that when a spell is cast, the power bar is outlined by the spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Modified UI of Duke's latest masterpiece.
    .:Idle:.

.:Target:.

.:All shown:.

.:Addons:.
    Code:
    ACB
    Bigwigs
    Buttonfacade_pHish
    Chinchilla
    Dominos
    Fubar
    Kgpanels
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Pitbull 3 and 4
    Recount
    Redrange
    Skinner
    Sldt
    Tiptac

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè
    thats one damn nice ui imo

I wouln't be able to pull off some of these UI's sadly.
    I can't wait until I can finally get a bigger monitor, I have such little real estate :'(.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyzard
    Would you like to make a product that very few people can actually use? No, you're not.

UI:
    [img width=300]http://i27.tinypic.com/r8f6uc.jpg[/img]

Addons:
    http://i30.tinypic.com/2rwqpm1.jpg

The blank box between my icons and recount is where omen pops up during raid. Just set this up the other night.. still not entirely happy with grid options, but too lazy at the moment to make it completely perfect. :-X

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Does someone know a good and simple cooldown tracker for Chaos Bolt and Conflagrate? I am currently using OmniCC but it is quite hard to see it sometimes. I have tried ForteXortist but it was ugly and quite complicated to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    Does someone know a good and simple cooldown tracker for Chaos Bolt and Conflagrate? I am currently using OmniCC but it is quite hard to see it sometimes. I have tried ForteXortist but it was ugly and quite complicated to use.
    i belive that quartz as you can see puts a timer on top of the icon ( bottom left )

[img width=300]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/296/3800sp.jpg[/img]

No, that is the OmniCC.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    Try configuring Forte, i'm using it, and i think it's great. Forte has both the cooldown bar, and the spelltimer bar, both really easy to configure. Other than that you have Ghostpulse, that splashes the cooldown as a picture in the middle of the screen, also easy to configure.

That's all i can think of right now.

Anyway

I'm a little bit surprised NO ONE has answered to my request, kinda annoys me.
    Nevertheless, i am making myself a new UI as we speak, but i will probably have to remake it when i get my new screen. I'll post a screenshot when i'm done with this one.

But you can still post addon suggestions to me, in this thread, so i get some new exiting addons to work with.

Question though, does anyone know a good plug-in for FuBar, usefull for warlocks?
    derp.

15+ Year Old Account

There are absolutely no useful fubar plugins that are class specific. Everything that can be put on fubar is either trying too hard to be compact or is more usable as-is without the fubar modification.

My fubar consists of Unami (friend/guild list), Money Fu, Performance Fu, Dr Damage, Group Fu, and Clock Fu. Recount Fu is useless (/recount toggle is extremely simple and does not need to be put into an addon), Omen Fu just obscures important data such as how far ahead of everyone else you are (and perhaps you're on the wrong target?) by cramming it into a smaller space. Everything else is just configuration access which you rarely need.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the response, i might aswell uninstall FuBar, i knew there wasn't a class specific plugin, but merely if there were anything useful for a warlock (and/or any other class. But we're in the lock forum, heh 8) ).
    + the fact that -alot- of the fubar plugins are outdated, and i don't need them that much. I remember using Titan Panel pre-wotlk though, but what i've heard no'ones updating it.. Is this true, and if someone actually is updating it, is there any good plugins for it?
    derp.

15+ Year Old Account

Stick with fubar imo. Money Fu is useful, Group Fu can be good if you pug a lot. The rest I use for personal accessibility so I free up keybinds, such as O for Social.

You can modify the width of a fubar so it doesn't take up your whole page. Mine is 40% of my screen width, centered, and floating under bartender.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account

1'st thing, do you have O keybinded? <.< and you're playing with a qwerty?

2'nd, I do not really PuG alot, and if i do, i'm rarely the raidleader, plus, i'm not much of a farmer, which means that a addon keeping track of less than 1000 gold seems like a memory waster to me.
    derp.

15+ Year Old Account

Well there you go.

I use a G11 keyboard, and the extra 18 keys have to be mapped to existing key combinations. By freeing up the right hand of my keyboard, U through ] and the like, i can map these buttons so I dont have to use ALT CTRL NUMPAD1, ALT CTRL NUMPAD2. End result, I get a few more keybinds that are on the left side of my keyboard so I can do more with my mouse.

R.I.P. YARG