Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    liking the modded boss frames on the right, Jello. Which add on is used to construct that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndonm33 View Post
    do one in combat provoke :P
    This is the best I can do until Wednesday
    I will post again with a proper raiding screenshot.
    Grid goes to the right side of Skada and Omen is just above my action bars. Incoming damage and heals are under my target frame, symetrical to my outgoing damage (hope that clears some things up)

EDIT; Jellospally, looking at your UI, I guess you died after taking the screenshot? .. 6 seconds till Quake and still Grounded haha

provoke--is that skullflowers ui?

Deleted
    Yes it is, I just love the design of it. I tweaked a few things, but hardly anything. I take no credit for the UI, Skullflower has done an awesome job with it
    Last edited by mmocf31b57ee4e; 2011-03-08 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Engrish

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    EDIT; Jellospally, looking at your UI, I guess you died after taking the screenshot? .. 6 seconds till Quake and still Grounded haha
    Nah it doesn't one shot you on heroic...its close, but I rocket jumped(which removes the air debuff) recently kited the frost orb rather just kite that asap instead of worrying about something that doesn't kill you and eat it in the face and just DC/HS as it hit...lols it was a wipe anyway next lightning rods chained the whole raid /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndonm33 View Post
    liking the modded boss frames on the right, Jello. Which add on is used to construct that.
    Shadowed Unit Frames. It is the built-in boss frames it has.

Deleted
    quake hits you for 150k - 300k on heroic. (according to the logs from when we did it) Its the lightning that doesn't 1 shot you.

Blacked out names to spare humiliation ;D

Quake only hits for 250k+ when Terrestra has Hardened Skin(we always interupt it so its never up) which gives him 100% dmg boost and a 2mil shield that reduces all dmg by 50% and takes 10% of his life when broken.

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    Yes it is, I just love the design of it. I tweaked a few things, but hardly anything. I take no credit for the UI, Skullflower has done an awesome job with it
    It's changed a bit! I just love Skullflowers UFs, so I had to ask. Thanks!

Deleted
    Does anyone know an addon that adds percentage and hp-value to a targets, and yourself, health/mana bar ?
    In the normal Blizzard UI, which I use, and like, it can only show one of the things at a time, which is pretty annoying sometimes. So I was just looking for a addon etc. that showed both at the same time, in ofc, the Blizzard normal UI.

Thanks in advance

Shadowed Unit Frames does this.

Ok the new and refurbished video is processing, will post when it is ready.

Deleted
    My new UI, not as professional as some, but it works for me

Deleted
    My current UI
    offcombat

in combat (its not best Screensot it suppose to have Power auras for molten Core with 3 Dots one of each stack)
    Last edited by mmoc437a5c4ab8; 2011-03-30 at 09:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Tukui
    Power Auras
    Quartz
    Skada

Clean and no bullshit.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-04-06 at 08:27 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Have you ever wondered about if your mom ever kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob?

You are now.

Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

Deleted

This is what I use for all of my characters as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmickey View Post
    Bartender 4
    BigWigs
    ButtonFacade
    ButtonFacade Vista
    Chatter
    ClassTimer
    Doom CooldownPulse
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Fontain
    Grid
    GridStatusRaidDebuff
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Move Anything
    Omen
    Omni_CC
    oRA3
    Pitbull 4
    Postal
    Quartz
    Recount
    SharedMedia
    TBag
    TellMeWhen
    TidyPlates
    TidyPlates: ThreatPlates
    TipTac

If there is enough interest, then I will consider cleaning up the folders a bit and uploading it to WoWInterface.
    iam a interest in your ui any change you will upload in on wowinterface ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Heres mine. I have over 30 keybinds. just the bars are hidden. I also have a timer that pops up in combat. Raid frames are above chat box

I love this ui because i have so much space on my screen (I have a 27 inch iMac)