Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently being tweaked but it's what i've been using for a loooooooooong time so at this point, things just make sense... as non-sensical as things can be.

Rando: "shut up casby. you're dumb."
    Buddy: "casby is all, therefore you are casby, and casby is you, and you're arguing with yourself... and that is very un-casby."
    Me: "What?"
    Buddy: "shush, casby. i'm trying to defend you here." Cons***** leaves the group. "See. I embarrassed him."

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/mCSRB
    my ui in my pvp spec
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

Some horrible UI's here, truelly ugly.
    Ill post mine tonight, cause there is totally no quality here.

10+ Year Old Account

Good ol Glimpy

awsome theard

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 09:01 AM ----------

bannehallow and idthe demon got good uis

very clean UIs need to make more room in mine

This is my personalize UI, I made it from scratch over the last year or so, gaining a lot of the ideas from searching forums like this one and also trial and error finding out exactly what I wanted out of a UI. I'll update this post later with it showing me in combat and in a raid. Just an FYI I've got 3 bars on the right side, showed a screen shot of them actually being shown but they are 100% hidden at all times, of the screen, since I've got everything key bound I've no reason to see things like corruption, life tap, health funnel, soul drain, etc, etc... Anyways here's the screen shots with tool tips on which ones show which. Any questions just PM as I don't check this thread a lot.

www .deathwillow . com/warlock-ui-2 .jpg - Typical look of everything.
    www .deathwillow . com/warlock-ui-3 .jpg - Shows it with the focus set and the 3, usually hidden, bars showing.
    www .deathwillow . com/warlock-ui-4 .jpg - Showing how I did target of target.

PS: Guess I'm not allowed to post any links or images until I post more so sorry you'll have to type in the address yourself. (Or copy and paste them removing the spaces)

PPS: I used Satrina Buff Frames all the way up til 4.1 but apparently he/she no longer maintains the addon and the persona she originally picked to maintain it failed to hold up his part of the deal and is now looking for someone new to maintain it. With this said I'm looking for a new buff addon that's very similar to SBF as of all the ones I've ever used, this has been by far my favorite.
    Last edited by Rootn; 2011-05-15 at 07:20 AM.

Here's my ui from about 2 months ago (Its had some minor tweaks since then)

Its not great but it fulfills its purpose.
    Last edited by Shadence; 2011-05-28 at 08:36 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUuzxzro8PA

This is my UI, I play Destro normally so the PA's wern't optimized, nor were my buttons or timers. Also this was my first night playing Demo so you will notice mistakes and poor performance.

Just fine tuned it. Ill get a combat shot up later tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without looking through all the pages here, does anyone use Razer's Naga addon? I really can't play without it and it's hard to get ideas for how a UI should be structured with the 3x4 grid.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone let me know a good add-on that shows when my dots need to be refreshed, kind of like dot timer, but is there something more eye appealing that is good to use? Will also help if it had the cool downs on it as well plz reply soon

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 04:57 AM ----------

Crustysock, those timers that you use, what add-on is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZerox View Post
    Crustysock, those timers that you use, what add-on is that?
    Fortexorcist

Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Without looking through all the pages here, does anyone use Razer's Naga addon? I really can't play without it and it's hard to get ideas for how a UI should be structured with the 3x4 grid.
    the tukui forum has a razer add-on, however it does have pictures of how it actually displays. i just use the regular bars, as the 3 x 4 thing doesn't do it for me

http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=37

that's the add-on page for tukui, which has the naga stuff, among others

10+ Year Old Account
    Crusty is that pitbull unitframes? or SUF

When a wild forum troll appears

Its a modified SUF and the timers are Forte. Just because im horrifically OCD about things, I used Align to line everything up. The chat windows, bars, SUF unit frames, pet and ToT are perfectly symmetrical and even. lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    UI Video

Here's a vid of my UI. Open to suggestions/critique/etc.

EDIT: Here's a vid in raid (10m H Nef kill) to show the full UI with raid frames and such.
    Last edited by Aedail; 2011-06-03 at 09:48 PM.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.