Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    Shadowed UF, Pitbull and Vuhdo... I can see you're using one for focus/boss, one for target/self and one for raid, but do you need all three to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Shadowed UF, Pitbull and Vuhdo... I can see you're using one for focus/boss, one for target/self and one for raid, but do you need all three to do that?
    Shadowed UF was just a quick fix, as pitbull didn't have working boss frames and I needed some for the legs on Garalon, as I got targeting issues with the legs on the far side.

But I prefer to use Vuhdo, as I have played a healer twink and therefore the addon was configurated, and it saves a little bit time for using soulstone, because you can bind left click as target and right as soulstone for example. In ways of configuration, Vuhdo is superior to any other raidframes, but i have the feeling that it is sometimes in bigger raid groups hungry for resources.

I tried elvui again but I just can't :/ I just vastly prefer making my own UI. Maybe with my new monitor and having a much larger picture space I can go back but for now it's back to SuF, quartz, dominos, forte, TMW, skada, dbm, WA for me.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Shadowed UF was just a quick fix, as pitbull didn't have working boss frames and I needed some for the legs on Garalon, as I got targeting issues with the legs on the far side.

But I prefer to use Vuhdo, as I have played a healer twink and therefore the addon was configurated, and it saves a little bit time for using soulstone, because you can bind left click as target and right as soulstone for example. In ways of configuration, Vuhdo is superior to any other raidframes, but i have the feeling that it is sometimes in bigger raid groups hungry for resources.
    You could use Vuhdo to do that (or Healbot), but I always preferred to have things like healing spells (or SS for that matter) macroed with "/cast [@mouseover, exists][]", because that has a similar (superior to me tbh) functionality and works on any unit frame, nameplate or character model itself. Also saving resources, if that's a plus.

Deleted

/snip

The problem with AffDots is that it does not support this multidotting (or I cannot find it in the options) for a higher number of targets.

i've a question regarding displaying all those bars of all doted targets:
    - how do you know which bars (bar group) belongs to which target?
    - if you see that a debuff is going to fade from one of the target how do you select the correct target?
    -> can you click on that debuff bar and then the target is selected?
    -> afaik with "DoT timer" it was possible to click on the debuffs to select the target... but not with forte
    --> if not imo such multi-debuff display only fills up the screen
    --> having TidyPlates (with only your own debuffs - furthermore filtered: i.e. show only coe, agony, corruption, seed) in combination with SuF Bossframes (debuffs) would clean up the screen a little bit...

br,
    boulder

Quote Originally Posted by boulder View Post
    i've a question regarding displaying all those bars of all doted targets:
    - how do you know which bars (bar group) belongs to which target?
    They keep their relative position and don't swap wildly around like other dot addons. The non-targets are a bit more transparent.
    - if you see that a debuff is going to fade from one of the target how do you select the correct target?
    Most of it is remembering, in which order I applied the first sets of dots. I've been doing this since I needed multi-target timers in Dragon Soul on the 6th boss. Before that I used some selfmade indicators, that were only able to track target and focus. The change to the system I currently use was really intuitive with only short time needed for adaption.
    -> can you click on that debuff bar and then the target is selected?
    -> afaik with "DoT timer" it was possible to click on the debuffs to select the target... but not with forte
    --> if not imo such multi-debuff display only fills up the screen
    --> having TidyPlates (with only your own debuffs - furthermore filtered: i.e. show only coe, agony, corruption, seed) in combination with SuF Bossframes (debuffs) would clean up the screen a little bit...

br,
    boulder
    I know, it takes up some space, but it's almost completely transparent, therefore it does not realy distract or cover the field of view, even when it is centered on my screen.
    The major upside of this is to have an overview of all your dots and you can plan way better ahead compared to TidyPlates (which are used in my UI to assist). In a way this has some similarities to event horizon, but for multitarget.

Heck, I think that most of this is again the comparison between bar timers or number/icon timers, with each of them having their own advantages/weaknesses.
    While bars show most information in an easier way to observe, they take up more space while icons are vice versa.

I have tried many addons for dot tracking and found the way I was doing it with Forte the most efficient for me.
    Last edited by Killem; 2013-02-02 at 11:50 AM.

Here is my UI;

Most action-bars hidden except the bottom one that I sometimes swap talents/pots/macros around on and also click a few things down there too. WA displays temporary damage increasing spells above my soul-shard markers and my DoTs above my target with Affdots relative power numbers above those. Rest is just standard ElvUI stuff + dbm.

EDIT; made screenshot smaller, here is a much bigger one you're interested http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/293...2213222234.jpg
    Last edited by Orinoco; 2013-02-03 at 02:26 PM.

To Heenksa

Is it power aura you use for your trinket ICD ?
    If so, how do you set it ?

Quote Originally Posted by jackzod View Post
    To Heenksa

Here is something similar , its weak auras

Cooldown timer:
    Code:
     dKtIcaWsfq7ck51kuMPcXCvGMTGBQq13iu1ovP9I2nr7xr1pvv(lunofHFl0qvenyfLHlfhur6Wu5ysKHbflufTusPftalxQEOk8uWJjXZvAIkOMQQmzjnDrxKqUQcWLPCDQAJsuzRsuSzP02jONbL6RsuAAkK(oHkNgYLKOQrtQmEc0jjvDlfKRrOCEvvlJu8zjCBsAwIpcQeQeQ8rOI2MG7hsNYylHY3qqWV221sEhAcmecrxLpc(1WvcUD5jHEmy8rq1hseFmzsWVgUsuvaxYtckb3U8ryrYIGrOSt1oY3XazYKq3kqr57VXiGuIsc)FTTRL8oe2LWqWvROefLUaE2rffwF5JjbPx91rffwF5TeH1cTtgrYKW5379noHSJkkSoFeu8BgvX1HQgHePAvcB03vmVeLeAcUFRtWlnHMmjKivRsy9cycnzc(2wKGeWNoaTtX1kA8VYiAyc5FJrWeAYKq13DjkkjOrmcMqtMeoIQc4Y5ZgjwqyBSq46unc6LsRpF2zhfciNuXi4xdFBSq46unEsOAB6LOKqtW9BDc(1W3OVRyEjk5jb)A4vBtVeL8KjbuLWrCvJ78z6pgE(mneehQM64vJye0zOcDjVAeJqfTnb3VELOKG(7tK2Yn9q0G6p(UWGiPq8yBRoNSI7dvVR3DOkEfhd2e20Pm2ozejtchIUprAjKMG5rme78XRgEXWl28IHjtclHsynkwIhRjiiK3sJIbdtsa

Proc Timer:

Code:
     dOdudaWsKiTluLEnsQMPQO5kQA2cDtKO(MOWHjANQQ9sTBr2Ve(jGggi(nk)vHHkkAWsYWvLoOO04qs6yivtdjXcrklLKSyjflxrpKepf6Xs0ZvzIiHAQanzctxQlcWvrI4zQcxxWgjPARiHSzqTDuvNgXxrc8zs13rc6YkDsqA0KY4jPCjjLClKuUgQIZlQSmjv3gv2MKsTPBqJeJq)GauPEwfa5HQa8J5jj(dgmSMmjgHOiiNtjrmedipmEgPZlv4ndEPQroJcJcdAuqU3Omh2YsQFgR1Rr1acdFB7p1OkeJxllP(LjJKAJka(GauzCU6ewcm37AKuYsgZbeg(22FQ9GoeJsHG0ewsgh9KORVZZGUnMcCGtIU(op)PB82iCMmsQnsdiiiqkBSNeD9DAqJhlml3qI0gFJYC7049UXiuHr61RnpzKHrrykBclzSopgV3ng)sU14tIUwxuXGlQATTOsHDCSZyiT83uBSjCRWOyVoKiTX3Om3onwgUMXn0iI1yt4wHXL)MAJkmUAKDr1tMUXluZYFtngGHjQzCKLsuLDOcaLbsraOyJHBh37gJFj3AAgd3oowywUHePnnJHBhI96qI0MMXKKBpd6pDJpj6ADrfdUOQ12Ikf2XXo3gd3oU3ngHkmnJWHy8kLjtZTrIWOc74yxrvMtwzrvDJuir0A(xNhJAlrxR9VopgfK7nkZbTKLmc9dcqL6zvaKhQcWpMNK4pyWWAYKyeIIGCoLeXqmG8WyKjfg0y42rzuENPzCYIRbnYfInXGUDBmC7OKXvJSnnJLr5Dg04rs6X1ifKv1tGkuQB3g7vTwHfztd6pD)H4)d)H42TrPbn(KOR1fvm4IQwBlQuyhh7mc9dcqL6zvaKhQcWpMNK4pyWWAYKyeIIGCoLeXqmG8WTr((tNkqG42ga
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by jackzod View Post
    To Heenksa

Hey, for my trinket ICD I'm using http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd
    The procs and all that are Power auras classic

Quote Originally Posted by Orinoco View Post
    Here is my UI;
    Most action-bars hidden except the bottom one that I sometimes swap talents/pots/macros around on and also click a few things down there too. WA displays temporary damage increasing spells above my soul-shard markers and my DoTs above my target with Affdots relative power numbers above those. Rest is just standard ElvUI stuff + dbm.

EDIT; made screenshot smaller, here is a much bigger one you're interested http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/293...2213222234.jpg
    Can I ask what you are using for you're dots?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Can I ask what you are using for you're dots?
    Sorry, I was lazy and just wrote 'WA' on my post - its Weak Auras + the the little numbers above are the relative power values from Affdots. The power-ups above my own nameplate are also Weak Auras.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/jKPYlEU.jpg

My current ui, basically Skullflower UI with my own weakauras and such
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-05 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Use thumbnails please next time, when linking large images

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc3745fe507d; 2013-02-05 at 12:50 AM.

Nothing personal, but that UI is really bad for any sorts of pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/7qaMVnC

Quite basic with Elvui and stuff. Trying to keep it fairly clean so I can see my character while still being able to keep track of dots, buffs and random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maekz View Post
    That is an incredibly busy UI.. How on earth do you manage to see what you're actually doing?

Deleted
    ^ What's the casting bar addon ?

Low resolution UI

Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1