Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello, This message is for Heenksa33. I have an affliction warlock and am not too familiar with addons. All i use is LUI (Crap) and DBM mainly. I really like your entire setup for your affliction lock. What all addons do you use? I dont know if you mentioned on this thread somewhere as i went back a few pages and nothing.

Any info you can give me on what all addons your using would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Deleted
    Another message for Heenska33 here - I've pretty much never used these forums and just feel I had to post here - your UI is awesome. That stated I can imagine a lot of people would really appreciate it, (including me!) if you could possibly upload your UI?

Cheers,

iniquix

Any chance this thread could become a sticky?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A few minor changes:

http://i.imgur.com/e3L76ZE.jpg
    Last edited by Zevoa; 2013-02-21 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    Any chance this thread could become a sticky?
    It is, sort of. The thread is linked in the Warlock Index - sticky, for ease of use to those that come here more frequently. We simply cannot sticky every thread that is regularly used or half the first page would be filled with sticky threads. Hence the Warlock Index, where we've gathered some of the helpful threads that either get used a lot, but not enough to warrant a sticky by themselves, and threads that have significant usefulness, but don't get posted in often.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Okay here's the string from my WeakAuras CD bar:

Hope it works okay for you Let me know if you need any help, but it should be pretty straight forward.

I'm using TukUI as a base, so my unit frames, boss frames, buff/debuff's (at the top right, by the minimap, and above the target frame), actionbars, tooltip and chat frames are all from Tuk. I am using xCT+ for combat text. WeakAuras are my Buff trackers, CD trackers, and my DoT trackers (along with AffDots to the left of each corresponding DoT). My castbar is Gnosis, and I am using DBM as my bossmod. I am also using VuhDo to show my raid frames
    Hey What the name of addon that show ur debuff/buff(i never remember what iis the correctly name) on ur target? similar PlateBuffs, is it???

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It is, sort of. The thread is linked in the Warlock Index - sticky, for ease of use to those that come here more frequently. We simply cannot sticky every thread that is regularly used or half the first page would be filled with sticky threads. Hence the Warlock Index, where we've gathered some of the helpful threads that either get used a lot, but not enough to warrant a sticky by themselves, and threads that have significant usefulness, but don't get posted in often.
    Ah hadn't noticed, cheers ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfinho View Post
    Hey What the name of addon that show ur debuff/buff(i never remember what iis the correctly name) on ur target? similar PlateBuffs, is it???
    TidyPlates

New UI, here are some screenshots...

In Combat

http://i.imgur.com/k6QyypS.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-28 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails next time, please

can you export you're gnosis bar plez?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    can you export you're gnosis bar plez?
    Sure, I can do it when I get home from work. Shouldn't be hard to duplicate though.

Quote Originally Posted by chaffer View Post
    Hello, This message is for Heenksa33. I have an affliction warlock and am not too familiar with addons. All i use is LUI (Crap) and DBM mainly. I really like your entire setup for your affliction lock. What all addons do you use? I dont know if you mentioned on this thread somewhere as i went back a few pages and nothing.

Any info you can give me on what all addons your using would be greatly appreciated!

thanks Another message for Heenska33 here - I've pretty much never used these forums and just feel I had to post here - your UI is awesome. That stated I can imagine a lot of people would really appreciate it, (including me!) if you could possibly upload your UI?

Cheers,

iniquix
    Hey guys, sorry that I missed out on your posts, I will look into this when I get home later on
    Tho it is basically shadowe unit frames, Quartz, PowerAuras, MSBT, skada, can't remember the exact name of the nameplates tho but ye I'll look into it later (:
    Last edited by heenksa33; 2013-02-28 at 01:32 PM.

TidyPlates

New UI, here are some screenshots...

In Combat

http://i.imgur.com/k6QyypS.jpg
    this sir, needs to be made avalible to me!!!

we can save the legal BS, post your addons you currenly use and send me your WTF pretty please!??? ;-)
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-28 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    ^ agreed, gief us your UI please

You really have a nice and clean UI Lydude.

Here is mine. Mostly default UI (don't hate on default and yes i do raid) , MoveAnything, MirrGui Texture pack, and Weak Auras (all I need to be honest).

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4...2813100754.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    You really have a nice and clean UI Lydude.

Here is mine. Mostly default UI (don't hate on default and yes i do raid) , MoveAnything, MirrGui Texture pack, and Weak Auras (all I need to be honest).

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4...2813100754.jpg
    Thanks Yeah, I'm kind of a neat freak and that carries over to my UI.

I'd be glad to share my UI since a few of you seem to like it 2 more hours of work then I'll head home and package it up. I did change it slightly since then, so I'll post a screenshot when I get home and package it up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 07:53 PM ----------

Okay, here's a shot of my current UI. It's almost the same as my last screenshot, with a few changes.

http://i.imgur.com/ycfY8ST.jpg

Since a few people were interested in me releasing my UI, here it is: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56166354/Pe...rlock%20UI.zip

Let me know if everything works properly. I use 1680x1050, so if you use a different resolution, there is a chance you may have to move some things around. I also included ElvUI, since I use it to skin all my WoW interface windows. There is a chance when you first load the UI that ElvUI will launch the install dialog. Exit out of that and type /ec or /elvui and make sure you disable everything, the action bars, name plates, mini map, unit frames, cast bar, auras, chat frames, and anything else if you want ElvUI to skin just the windows. Otherwise, you don't have to even enable ElvUI to use the UI, it just makes it look prettier IMO.

I also included the Font folder with the font I use. If you want to change the fonts, just find the *.ttf of the font you want to use, and copy it to the Font folder and rename it to each of the fonts you see in that folder.

If you have any other questions, I included a readme in the zip file that you should read before installing. I also included my BNet ID if you run into any serious issues and I'll try to help.

Here's the link again: Download Perfekto's Warlock/DPS UI

Thanks Yeah, I'm kind of a neat freak and that carries over to my UI.

I'd be glad to share my UI since a few of you seem to like it 2 more hours of work then I'll head home and package it up. I did change it slightly since then, so I'll post a screenshot when I get home and package it up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 07:53 PM ----------

Okay, here's a shot of my current UI. It's almost the same as my last screenshot, with a few changes.

http://i.imgur.com/ycfY8ST.jpg

Since a few people were interested in me releasing my UI, here it is: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56166354/Pe...rlock%20UI.zip

Let me know if everything works properly. I use 1680x1050, so if you use a different resolution, there is a chance you may have to move some things around. I also included ElvUI, since I use it to skin all my WoW interface windows. There is a chance when you first load the UI that ElvUI will launch the install dialog. Exit out of that and type /ec or /elvui and make sure you disable everything, the action bars, name plates, mini map, unit frames, cast bar, auras, chat frames, and anything else if you want ElvUI to skin just the windows. Otherwise, you don't have to even enable ElvUI to use the UI, it just makes it look prettier IMO.

I also included the Font folder with the font I use. If you want to change the fonts, just find the *.ttf of the font you want to use, and copy it to the Font folder and rename it to each of the fonts you see in that folder.

If you have any other questions, I included a readme in the zip file that you should read before installing. I also included my BNet ID if you run into any serious issues and I'll try to help.

Here's the link again: Download Perfekto's Warlock/DPS UI
    LEGEND! Ty perfekto, will be downloading it when I get home tonight

Deleted
    Either im blind or you are not using affdots. Will have to add it myself then, as this is really a very nice UI. Thanks as well

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Either im blind or you are not using affdots. Will have to add it myself then, as this is really a very nice UI. Thanks as well
    Yes he does. Left side of his forte bar. Unless i am mistaken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    Yes he does. Left side of his forte bar. Unless i am mistaken
    These are proc cds and their duration

Right next to the forte bars you see the three icons, there the affdots. I just disabled FX and used affdots in bar mode instead.