Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shila View Post
    Elucidate: how have you managed to get so nice and sharp dark borders around fortexorcist bars? I've been trying for ages and it still looks terrible Can you please check in fortexorcist settings how that particular border is called? Thanks in advance!
    I believe it's under the backdrop setting.

My settings are here

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmist View Post
    What is the exact UI used in this video?
    I assume it's one of the common ones, but is it customized or is it like this out of the box so to speak.

That's the user known as Dr. Wuky on these forums, and I believe that's a self made UI, not a common package. I also believe he used to have it as a download in his siggie at some point, but doesn't seem to have it anymore. I'd just drop him a PM to ask about it, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That's the user known as Dr. Wuky on these forums, and I believe that's a self made UI, not a common package. I also believe he used to have it as a download in his siggie at some point, but doesn't seem to have it anymore. I'd just drop him a PM to ask about it, tbh.
    I was able to find the UI thanks to his user name being the same on WoWInterface as on these forums: SheyaUI

However, the UI was last updated mid patch 5.0, which means some addons might no longer work. I know at least the nameplates shouldn't work as the nameplate API got a small overhaul in patch 5.1.

Looking to get a new UI so I wanted to ask for some suggestions. Really like ElvUI but was looking for something different. What do you guys think?

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Looking to get a new UI so I wanted to ask for some suggestions. Really like ElvUI but was looking for something different. What do you guys think?
    Make your own? Elvui is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    Make your own? Elvui is overrated.
    Anything he makes will function exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Anything he makes will function exactly the same.
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

EvlUI and similar are well suited to those who are willing to compromise, and do not know what they want.
    A UI that is adjusted to fit you will ultimately be superior to one where you compromise to fit it.
    Yes that will require more effort, and can break horribly at a moments notice but if you pull it off its very rewarding.

Nephrenka: would absolutely LOVE if you could upload your UI! Its a piece of art

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I was able to find the UI thanks to his user name being the same on WoWInterface as on these forums: (link was here)

However, the UI was last updated mid patch 5.0, which means some addons might no longer work. I know at least the nameplates shouldn't work as the nameplate API got a small overhaul in patch 5.1.
    Well, he posted a video of him soloing Ultraxion on his DK last month. If you ask him, he might have an updated version of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I use currently. Changed around some bindings around after I made the screenshot.
    Empty spaces are usually used for extraaction button things, or abilities which have to be used on /focus target.
    Also looking for a good Combat font. Now my heals are falling off my character and my incoming damage is also floating around.
    Prefer to get it left and right of my character in a nice vertical line, to keep it clean.

http://i.imgur.com/ThrCcpW.jpg

Party/Raidframes are not down, those are left of my minimap towards my Action bars/ Health Frames.
    Pet action bar and Food/profession bar is now also hidden unless mouseover.

Any additions, please shoot. Always working/tweaking.

I went back to using ElvUI with some minor changes and additions of stuff that doesnt come with it. Will post a SS when I get home.

Edit: Forgot I had video of it. http://www.twitch.tv/gravityx19/b/391914047
    Last edited by Griffeth; 2013-04-23 at 07:49 PM.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

http://oi38.tinypic.com/30k5021.jpg

i can post one in raid with raid frames, dbm, cast bar, debuffs if anyone really cares (doubt anyone will)
    Last edited by cabana; 2013-04-24 at 06:36 AM.
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    Mate could you post the string for your Demo WA, the icons are simply amazing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bored, some minor changes.

Dark Animus from last night.

I don't raid at the moment, so I don't need DBM, Skada or anything like that.

X-Perl
    CT Mod (Bar, BottomBar)
    Basic Minimap
    Minimap Button Frame
    Titan Panel
    TullaRange
    WIM

My UI is actually pretty simple. I could do with a bigger monitor though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0CAeOQvEDjw

Inspired on Emery's UI I decided to make something like that.

(I cant post links yet.)

looking forward for some criticism
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-07 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated.

Last edited by SLSAMG; 2013-05-10 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Bored, some minor changes.

Dark Animus from last night.
    What addon are you using to monitor your dots? It looks like Affdots, but i don't recall it having bars.