Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock UIs

Prozac, I highly recommend you use Grid. There is minimal configuration (I could walk you through it) for a Warlock and it shows you range (Summoning help), debuffs (how many people have poison, drain life debuffs, etc), the raid health, and even raid mana if you want.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

Thnx, but somehow im to used too my standart interface, done so much with it that i can do things blind as we speak (dont take that uberserious ofc.)

Tho my screen was some messie, i cleaned it up, removing the party when in raid and swapped some stuff out, will update.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    Thnx, but somehow im to used too my standart interface, done so much with it that i can do things blind as we speak (dont take that uberserious ofc.)

Tho my screen was some messie, i cleaned it up, removing the party when in raid and swapped some stuff out, will update.
    I should clarify - I'm not saying "Instead of XPerl" but "With XPerl". You simply disable everything group based (raid, party) and plop Grid right in the space XPerl's raid frames used to occupy.

R.I.P. YARG

The reason why i love x-perl.

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    Prozac (Xaphire), how do you manage to do so high dps? What spells/toration do you use? I don't use Soul Fire, should I use that? And what kind of gear are u wearing?
    He's in partial Conquerors, you can see just from the screenshots.

If you're looking for Destro spec help, I recommend you check out one of the several threads already dedicated to 'how to play destro' here in the Warlock forum.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    Prozac (Xaphire), how do you manage to do so high dps? What spells/toration do you use? I don't use Soul Fire, should I use that? And what kind of gear are u wearing?
    Got no idea :P Im honestly not using soulfire, did once just to check why i should use it. Maybe ill use it when i got some crit increasing buff, no idea, anyway rotation should be:

First round:
    Immo -> Conflag (for the haste increase = faster chaos) -> Chaosbolt -> Curse of Doom (because both conf + chaos are on CD) spam incin. till one of the things come ready or immo has to be refreshed.

Second round (etc) should be without the curse of doom, and CDs when it comes ready :>

My gear is quite 2x t7.5 (head+shoulders) 2x t8.5 (chest+hands) 1x t9.0(legs) getting up t9.0 head asap when i has trophy.

If you're about gear, to improve your dps, i honestly think good trinkets or good wep helps for ze pewpew. But k, its UI part ayé.

What is a good, user-friendly DoT Timer? DoTimer has been having issues with me lately. And not very big on the User Friendly aspect, either.

It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Deleted

Necrosis tbh

15+ Year Old Account

ForteXorcist blows DoTimer out of the water.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

well doing ~6k dps at the twins isn't such a big deal. it possible to do something around 8k to 9k in naxx25/ulduar25 gear if yout got the "standing in the right position and getting the right colour" thingi going 8)

btw. here's my ui:

I've tried a bunch of UI options over the last week but I'm still using the Blizz WoW interface. All I've done is keep Cartographer and sexyMAP. I'm using ForteXorcist for my DoTs.

That probably makes me a bad player or something. But meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    I've tried a bunch of UI options over the last week but I'm still using the Blizz WoW interface. All I've done is keep Cartographer and sexyMAP. I'm using ForteXorcist for my DoTs.

That probably makes me a bad player or something. But meh.
    Being bad has nothing to do with what UI you're using :P

Anyway, am using Nezoia UI at the moment. There's a post of it in the interface forum so won't bother with a screen.

-J
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè
    Being bad has nothing to do with what UI you're using :P
    I've been derided for just about everything already here. And I've made less than 20 posts!

Here's mines, semi Raid! was getting ready to raid so invites were up :>

here the small version

BIGGER HERE (but still smaller than original!)

Quote Originally Posted by totty

omg my first post and i hopefully found smth in this interface im looking for since i started playing wow....

on the right side (next to the girl) is a comment to see which seems to keep tracking of a song which is actual being played on his machine....dunno if this is winamp/wmp etc...but does anyone know which addon this is and with what kind of music player it works?

thx in advance

rgds

I give it five out of a possible six epileptic fits.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

ok here again with some arrows for, hopefully, better orientation

[img width=300]http://i25.tinypic.com/30wlcid.jpg[/img]

rgds

that UI is sick i love the Gears stuff i want it