General Vezax dps meter?

Does anyone have wowebstats or anything that displays their 25 man dps on the general vezax encounter. I'd like to compare to my guilds and see where I can make some changes. We're havin a lil trouble on this fight.

Thanks so much guys

ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Re: General Vezax dps meter?

Usually if you're having issues it has less to do with the dps output of your raid, and more with people failing to deal with mark of the faceless correctly. Keep an eye on the healing done to vezax and make sure people are positioned correctly. Healers and melee should be standing on the boss, ranged should be clustered according to whatever strat you're using.

Vezax is a rather uncomplicated fight, but proper execution by each player is key.

Offtopic: Just read the German translation of spells and abilities and it almost made me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktard
    Offtopic: Just read the German translation of spells and abilities and it almost made me cry.
    lol, i'll be calling it Chaosblitz from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktard
    that´s nothing, u should be glad that u don´t know the German Names of Cities, or better, of some Zones. Stranglethorn maybe is the most rediclious name of a Zone they ever translated into german -.-
    That´s why I don´t play in german anymore, it sound so ... bah, I can´t describe it.

Well what is it!?

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    Well what is it!?
    ^

On last night's kill, our dps ranged from nearly 14k to 3k (tank in dps gear). The msot damage done was by a mage at 12,500 dps, but she took a ton of damage and stressed the healers. Most melee was in the 4,500 range.