Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ...

Re: Goblins and Worgens are the new races of the Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen
    So ummmm... Speculations aside about the 'designated' factions, when can I roll my Horde Worgen Rogue? I wanna get to gougin' Night elves eyes out and beating them with their own arms or legs as the Hordes newest addition.

I say Horde Worgen instead of Alliance worgen as clearly Varian would never allow a wolf-like creature which resembles his worst enemies ferocity (the Orcs) to walk down the streets of Stormwind as an ally.

EDIT: Just thought id add onto this thread since it looks like its coming alive again.
    Not very bright are you?Wrynn is not a racist.He simply dislikes the horde.Your opinion of him being racist is based only on his various rants about the brutality and savagery of the horde (which,given his past,he has every right to believe).The only ties the worgen have to the horde are violence and fighting.The alliance however has several ties to the worgen.Velinde Starsong (a night elf sentinel) was the first person who ever summonned the worgen or blizzard could use the gilneas or alphus wordwill stories.The only way the horde would get worgen would be if Thrall found the scythe of elune or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

that will be the day but I am pretty sure he is right about some of this maybe not all of it but i agree on some of it at least.Some of the things like a gnome shaman sounds to unrealistic to be true at all.Stuff like that makes me wonder which is true and which is not.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aeorae
    Not very bright are you?Wrynn is not a racist.He simply dislikes the horde.Your opinion of him being racist is based only on his various rants about the brutality and savagery of the horde (which,given his past,he has every right to believe).The only ties the worgen have to the horde are violence and fighting.The alliance however has several ties to the worgen.Velinde Starsong (a night elf sentinel) was the first person who ever summonned the worgen or blizzard could use the gilneas or alphus wordwill stories.The only way the horde would get worgen would be if Thrall found the scythe of elune or something.
    Not gonna bother arguing with you, but you do realise that Thrall has been through just as much as Varian in his past and yet he turned out alright.
    And everyone is speculating Gilneas Worgen, not other-worldy ones some random Nightelf ended up summoning via the Scythe of Elune.

- Other-worldly Worgen, sure they have the possibility of being Alliance material if Varian wants them. Currently, Horde (or at least the Forsaken) have alot of ties fighting Worgen in Silverpine which are most likely summoned Worgen, as Arugal could summon them himself. While Pyrewood Village is an example of cursed Humans turning into Worgen. IIRC the only time Forsaken killed any Pyrewood Worgen was to research the enchanted shackles that Arugal put on the inhabitants, so Dalar Dawnweaver could make a remedy for the Worgen curse.

- Gilnean Worgen however can be made to join any side depending on Blizzards beliefs and how they wanna make their Lore. Depending if the whole Gilneas nation was cursed, or if only a certain population was turned. Whole nation would most likely mean Alliance Worgen, while a smaller population could possibly be Horde Worgen, considering the fact the Gilnean humans would imprison/kill them on sight for being Wolfmen. Then they eventually take over the nation, possibly find out who cursed them into being beasts, kill Arugal (which is one of the Forsakens main enemies in Silverpine) and get invited into the Horde for helping out the Forsaken by stopping the cursing from continuing.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Just remembered, in Pyrewood theres a supposed Forsaken under the Worgen curse named (Apothecary Berard(?)) which could influence Worgen being Horde in the end too.
    EDIT 2: Changed Dalar Dawnrunner to Dawnweaver.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Would be awesome to see the Worgen be human by day and at night the turn into the actual Worgen beasts.

Picture this, you play as Human during the day doing quests etc. At exactly 9pm Server time All Humans that play this class turn into Worgen form. I can picture several around the mail box at Stormwind when 9pm rolls around then POOF! Howling is heard throughout Stormwind and then the Worgen form takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Klocker
    Would be awesome to see the Worgen be human by day and at night the turn into the actual Worgen beasts.

Picture this, you play as Human during the day doing quests etc. At exactly 9pm Server time All Humans that play this class turn into Worgen form. I can picture several around the mail box at Stormwind when 9pm rolls around then POOF! Howling is heard throughout Stormwind and then the Worgen form takes place.
    that might be preety kool id stop being jelous of higher levels in stormwind with kooler gear id just go up to him with my level 14 worgen and go hey buddy watch this -wolf out- and walk away. (or at that point prowl or whatever the hell worgens do with they feet)

Bou, you got kewl data-mining skills, and this also kinda supports some of the "leak" that you posted the other day

10+ Year Old Account

So many naysayers proven wrong. I read through some of this again for amusement. I understand those who were doubtful, but those who were so aggressively opposed to the idea...
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    I understand those who were doubtful, but those who were so aggressively opposed to the idea...
    There were also those that were aggressively defending the theory, "because Boub said it's true".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account

Boy were those people wrong, believing someone who has proven an accurate source of news numerous times in the past. There was so much solid evidence that, despite precedent, this *particular* time Boub would be wrong. Enough solid evidence to accuse him of lying and insult the idea and those who thought it possible.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

goblins have better racial stuff but worgens look so cool with their transformation

The two major points speaking against rolling a Worgen, even if just as an alt:
    1) The starting area will be full of furry and werewolf/vampire roleplayers.
    2) Your other form is a human.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    Actually his argument is alot better then all the pro worgen idiots here. I really wish i was going to Blizzcon just so i could lick the tears off peoples face when Blizzard falls out of their seats laughing at those who thought masks=new race. All these guys/girls getting their hopes up sooooo much, im curious if it will push someone over the edge and we will have some suicides shortly after.
    Lolololololol at this retard
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrce...e=channel_page

vid of some guy on the character creation screen if everyone hasnt already seen it, thought id post it just in case .Also has worgen transformation too.Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

@Plawsky, wertigo: To be honest I saw this when the patch was released but wanted to keep the news for Tuesday because this is the day where we have the biggest amount of visitors. And there isn't any datamining skill here, it's just a matter of checking the listfile of the patch for new textures and models, which is something I do for pretty much all the patches.

Bring your Suntan Lotion the suns going to be shinning were the sun doesnt shine XP
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians

Bring your Suntan Lotion the suns going to be shinning were the sun doesnt shine XP
    Did you go to blizzcon or hear about it?They were confirmed as the next playable races moron.You could have read the thread to learn that.Never touch your keyboard again.

i dont believe the Goblin racials will make much of a difference. i actually dont like the Alchemey increased skill. I would prefer Engineering. Even if Gnomes have it.