New Prot Paladin CD Idea

so i was raiding naxx 25 a few minutes ago when the thought hit me.. blizz wants to give us more CD's right? well then i thought of one... it'd be a talent

Divine Vengeance
    Cooldown: 5 min
    Through the power of the light, your Avenging Wrath spell becomes Divine Vengeance, filling you up with holy energy, blinding your enemies, increasing your dodge rating and parry rating by half of your block value, and increasing damage dealt by 10%.

so what do u guys think? it seems a bit OP'd to me cuz with a good block set thats over 500 rating for both dodge and parry

Re: New Prot Paladin CD Idea

Why?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Formatted
    Why?
    My thoughts exactly. Prot paladins as far as 3.2 goes don't need a new CD, we're perfectly fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Protadins are getting buffed and you want even more? Never hurts to ask, I guess

But no.

Well, it's kinda been said, but it's unnecessary. We're going to be awesomesauce after 3.2.

Except that we lost a few % Avoidance along with 3.2 and that Ardent Defender really fails. A Tank shouldnt die anway.
    "Let him eat next Plasma Blast Ardent Defender is up" <-- The most fail ability ever created.

Ardent Defender can also be used as a crutch that could save new guild healers if they make a mistake, or just aren't used to the fight. Everyone makes mistakes you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    That Ardent Defender is actually better, because any damage that would usually leapfrog it, would instead be reduce by 10/20/30% instead.

It's not the most fail ability ever created, that crown goes strictly to Hellfire.
    Hellfire is still better at lower levels where you can AE multiple mobs down quicker than RoF.

But in terms of End-game, yes, Hellfire is not even on the Action bar.