Thread: Arena titles ?

Arena titles ?

OK so, went to 2350 with 2 friends in 3v3 arena. Now they somehow decided to take another druid instead of me. Despite the fact that I feel like shit, I'd like to know a few things about the arena titles calculation :
    - Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding % of matches played ?
    - Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding the difference between my personal rating and the team rating ?
    - Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding the fact that I'd have played the 1st half of the season and the other druid the second half ?

I know the title is for the 0.5% - 3% - 10% - 50% best teams, but in my case I don't know how this will apply !

PS : If I stay in the team, pretty obvious.

EDIT : I heard the titles were lost after one season, is that still true or was that changed ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Arena titles ?

Ok il try to answer as much as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    OK so, went to 2350 with 2 friends in 3v3 arena. Now they somehow decided to take another druid instead of me. Despite the fact that I feel like shit, I'd like to know a few things about the arena titles calculation :
    - Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding % of matches played ?
    Yes, can't remember the %

- Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding the difference between my personal rating and the team rating ?
    Yes, can't remember

- Is there a restriction for me not to have the title regarding the fact that I'd have played the 1st half of the season and the other druid the second half ?
    No, it's just rating and % played

EDIT : I heard the titles were lost after one season, is that still true or was that changed ?
    It's true except titles for the #1 (vengeful gladiator, brutal gladiator, etc).

Anybody would have some precise numbers ?
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

thanks !