I hope of the changes

I hope of the changes.

1) because dont remove the spec demonology of the warlock? me it seems useless little and used…
    2) the rogue too much strong regarding the warlock they are dressed with the t8 or with garments full greens the rogue always win with 2 stun not is null to make
    3) the resistance is good only to the attacks of the caster or they do not give those meele…. why they do not change the things?
    4) the spell to hellfire not servants to nothing if not there healer
    5) many times when I come down from mount mine pet have as minimal 10k of life in less you can fixare also this thing?

ps: you do not write phrases type learn to play or others of the sort thanks

Re: I hope of the changes

2) 1v1 you shouldn't ever beat a rogue unless you out-gear him by quite a bit (or if he's a bad rogue).
    3) I would like to see a player inherit some of his pet's resistances, as well as a slight buff to demon armor to compensate for the current condition of melee dps, but it won't happen unfortunately.
    5) when you dismount there is a moment when the health of the pet may not be accurate, however in my experience after .5 sec the health fills back up to its appropriate amount.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

the pet thing usually happens to me when it is oom, and when fighting a rogue... make sure you place your demonic circle somewhere nice, use your trink on the 2nd stun and just pray that he doesnt cloak+vanish (a smart one would) but in any case, if you're desperate to win, wip out the void walker and try your best =^D

Edit: use death coil at an appropriate time and fear after, if you're affl, instant howl and then cast fear, they usually trink out of howl or death cowl, leaving them vulnerable on fear

Wait, you people were actually able to read that gibberish?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Wait, you people were actually able to read that gibberish?
    excused I am using a translator

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by worlord
    I hope they make these changes.

1) Remove Demonology. It's useless.
    2) Nerf Rogues
    3) Spell Resistance is unfair, melee get it but we get nothing to help against them. Remove them.
    4) Hellfire is useless. Remove it.
    5) Pet spawning after dismounting has a period where it has 40% life. Fix it.
    I think this is what you're trying to say.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I think this is what you're trying to say.
    ty it is what I wanted to say XD

15+ Year Old Account

My responses:

1) It's a good tree that needs some work. It's useless in 2's and 3's but has its uses in 3's. Plus, if you've ever had a Decimation proc in PVP you can really freak out a healer.
    2) Nerf stuns.
    3) I agree, but its hard to implement.
    4) Removing spells is bad. Just because you never cast it doesn't mean you should remove it.
    5) It's annoying, yes, but theres no way to fix it until they fix pet scaling in entirety.

R.I.P. YARG

Remove Hellfire? But then how will I save gold on raid progression nights? >:/

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teneal
    Remove Hellfire? But then how will I save gold on raid progression nights? >:/
    I like my golds.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

but however indeed the main thing is to remove the spec demonology because it is useless… I would want to take advantage of more soulfire and that mine chaosbolt makes more damage in less time of soulfire… at last you do not remove the soulshard that they occupy solo space in the bag and enough

nerf rogue or delete it >

Kharay1977

REMOVING an entire tree? And then what? Replace it with something new? Or just keep 2 talent trees? Seriously... eerrrrrhmmm...

They need to FIX Demonology, NOT remove it.

About Rogues: learn to live with it. Rogues have always destroyed casters and they will always continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    REMOVING an entire tree? And then what? Replace it with something new? Or just keep 2 talent trees? Seriously... eerrrrrhmmm...

They need to FIX Demonology, NOT remove it.

About Rogues: learn to live with it. Rogues have always destroyed casters and they will always continue to do so.
    Well, Demonology is our tank spec. If they remove it, they should replace it with a healing spec, imo. That way we have two healing specs (Demo and Affliction).

(Hopefully no one really thinks I'm serious. But I wouldn't be surprised. ^^)
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

Kharay1977

Quote Originally Posted by Jona
    (Hopefully no one really thinks I'm serious. But I wouldn't be surprised. ^^)
    Neither would I.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    This is actually completely untrue... locks used to be able to compete against rogues
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.