I'm looking for an addon.

Hello ppl, my lock dinged 80 the other day, speced destro and I'm FUCKING LOVING IT, this is my new main 99%. Bought and crafted some BoE's, ran a few HC's, rev with Kirin Tor- got the dagger... but this aint the topic, sorry. I'm so thrilled ^^, awesome class.

So the thing is- i don't use action bar addons, i use a few addons- but i tend to go for the classic UI looks, so only UI changing addons are quartz and xperl.
    I have a problem with the amount of spells on my bars, alongside with professions, mounts, trinks, etc etc there isn't enough place for everything.
    I am looking for something like the totem bar addons. For spells that you dont use alot but you must keep them on the action bars ( sigh, lol :P ), spells like Soulstone, Healthstone, Enslave Demon, Health Funnel, Unending Breath, Detect Invisibility, Banish, Shadow Ward, Spellstone, Firestone, Ritual of Doom, Inferno, Fel Armor, Demon Armor, Ritual of Summoning, Ritual of Souls, Pet summoning spells ( this, plx ).... generaly the spells im not using that often but i do use them.

Re: I'm looking for an addon.

Necrosis LCD

Try Bartender. Probably not quite what you are looking for but a very nice action bar add on that is extremely customizable.

15+ Year Old Account

The addon you are looking for is OPie. It comes preconfigured for warlocks, works exactly like your totem bar thing, and works extremely well.

I use it for stones, demons (non pvp), and tracking modes.

R.I.P. YARG

You are looking for necrosis for sure, amazing warlock addon+extremely customizable.

15+ Year Old Account

Necrosis also does a lot of things he didn't ask for. OPie does exactly what he asks for.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

I would say Bartender too. Havent tried the one Gherkin recommended but Bartnder let me bind and hide all I want so I never have to spam the screen with shit.
    Necrosis is nice if ur new to the class but its a really uselss addon once you know you things. Autosay crap when summoning "Arise Imp" or whatever is pointless, its a gimmick addon more than a real addon. The few usefull things it can do can be done with awesome addons like Powerauras.

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The "original" Necrosis was a awesome addon. The "current" version, or remake or whatever is just a pointless gimmick addon as someone already said.

For my action bars i use Dominos, for resize them and move around.

For my opinion, i use too much addons, for more or less useful stuff.
    I think i have to clean up my addons... ;D
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

I actually just made some changes to my UI last night, which has me down to about 15 minutes worth of overall configuring and a single bar (1) which allows me the use of all my stuff. I'm at work but I took a screenshot last night, which I'll put up later.

The only addon you need for simplifying your button bars is dominos.

After you install it, you'll have all 10 action bars active (where you can put buttons on them). Put all your main abilities on your first bar:
    • Incinerate
    • Corruption
    • CoE
    • Banish
    • Chaos bolt
    • Soul Shatter
    • Conflag
    • etc
    These are the spells you'll use 80% of the time (or more). On bar #2, put secondary spells you'll use, health funnel, drain soul, death coil, etc. On bar #3 put bet summoning spells, Fel domination, fel armor, spellstone/firestone, healthstone, soulstone, etc. (OPTIONAL) On bar #4 put stuff you use regularly but isn't critical (Summoning Portal, Soul well, land mount, flying mount, etc. Go ahead and bind keys to the stuff on bar #4 (I use x for land mount, z for flying mount, ctrl + end for summoning portal, shift + end for soul well).

While in configure mode for dominos, hide every bar except 1 (shift + right click hides a bar). Now right click on bar #1 to bring up its configuration panel, in the top there's a dropdown menu. Inside that dropdown menu is a 'Modifiers' menu. Change shift and alt to display bars #2 and #3 respectively. Close configuration.

Now you have 1 bar, when you hold shift you'll get bar #2 when you hold alt you'll get bar #3. You'll never be able to see bar #4 but the keybindings you setup before in Dominos for each of those buttons (land mount, flying mount, etc.) are still retained (so long as you don't bind them to other stuff, obviously) so you can still use land mount / flying mount and all that even though the bar isn't visible.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

Oh my god.... ty people Necrosis is awesome, i haven't tried Opie though but i will, but Necrosis was just the thing, i can keep the bars opened it tracks many things, warms me of nifty things... just those " OMG STEED FROM HELL INC, LOL" are quite irritating, thank god you can turn them off, i don't know who in the hell would use that -.-