Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: best horde race for warlock

considering a destrolocks raidbuffed imp is 400-500 dps, 35 dps xtra is .... not worth playing a Cartman
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    yes, the rest of us got a taste thats a tad more epic so that we dont wanne play a char looking like Cartman
    You must have a lot of friends, your ability to convey opinions respectfully is clearly without parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by enotsdarb
    so i guess the question is, will i be doing more dmg with an orc lock rather than UD, that i won't care that i'm not an UD?
    Nope, play the one you like the look of. Liking your character = higher morale = more focused = higher dps.
    If you otherwise didn't care, orc > all for dps.

15+ Year Old Account

says the guy without a sense of humor or sarcasm, win win
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Orc for PvE <------------ 5% more damage from pets

Undead for PvP <-------- Get out of fear, antis Warlocks Priests and Warriors

BF for PvP <--------- Silence, fuck over any caster or healer

Orcs are definetly the best choice for PVE

ORCS:

Built-in trinket:
    Does NOT share cooldowns with any other trinkets - they can be run at the same time with trinkets for ultimate bursting and/or recasting dots. Remember: the dot-damage is calculated with your spelldamage at the time you cast your dots. So your dots will continue to tick over the whole duration with your spelldamage at the time you cast it !

5 % more pet damage:
    Well everything counts in boss encounters. If you are demo-specced (NO its not that far behind in dps!!) your benefit is quite worth mentioning.

Undead an bloodelfs:

not a single benefit for pve !!!

PVP:
    15% stun duration reduced:
    rocks ass in pvp - and yes, it stacks with similar effects such as metagems etc.

but remember if you are a bit into lore:
    Warlocks have always been orcs ! (Guldan etc...)

and last but not least: Orcs look awesoooome and big (males at least)

I love my PVE Orc lock. Huge shoulder pieces ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    I love my PVE Orc lock. Huge shoulder pieces ;D
    hell yeah

on a side note, is afflic still the highest dps spec?

i know there are leveling guides and such out there, but i'd really prefer leveling the spec i'm going to be when i hit 80, so that i can get used to playing it, and not have to relearn the class once i hit 80.

orc
    just imagine that huge burst avaliable with trinket + racial
    also stun reduction (main theme of warlocks QQ, they still getting UD, that ugly UD with stupid anti-fear (only melee range priest and melee range warrior, just dont stay near them, and you dont need a wotf), and whine about stuns, when they can have some reduction)

gif!!!troll warlock rocks =))

if you wanna go demonoligy i would take the orc (racial:command). but indeed for pvp belf or UD they just rock in pvp and for pve i would take the orc ^^ ;D

I took UD male mainly because they look cool XD
    The racials are nice, but mainly minor IMO

10+ Year Old Account

undead

Gnome ofc reroll ally

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah
    Go UD if u plan on doing PVP. If you focus on PvE its just a question of personal taste.

Pick the race that you like the casting animations of and look of the most.

You won't care about a tiny DPS increase or a handy PVP trick if you are sick of the sight of your character.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacemuffin
    Hmmmz Orc warlocks really look sucky :-X Go for undead or female blood elf imo.
    Orc Warlock in Tier5/S2 gear looked extremely badass

Although I realy like UD at every class they can take, for warlock I would go for Orc, no matter the racials, I just like them

Personally I dont like the way Orcs look as a warlock (even though it is the best choice for PvE), I mean a big muscular orc wearing a robe.....

UD look best in my opinion, Hence why I chose one
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Orc castanimation = look like it's farting, god, only way to even play a orc warlock is to disable the Display Cloak in settings and even then it looks retarded :-*
    That's why I went FEMALE orc warlock. :-)