Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: To all horde paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Wow! Can we get a moderator to shut this thread down? I don't mean to get all serious on MMO but I see enough bigots and racists in the real world, I'd rather not have to deal with it in a game I like to use to escape reality for a bit.
    Grow up It's a game, nobody is being bigoted or racist. Well no more than a game which encourages you to kill half the races in the world can expect.

Blood Elf males do look very camp, and the females look kinda dumb. They are designed with stereotypes in mind; it's nothing personal so get off your soapbox.

Re: To all horde paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I did read your original post, as well as all the ones that followed. What I gathered was, you think a race is homosexual. you don't like the race for this reason. Did i miss something? That's bigotted. No way around it. It doesn't matter if you were trying to be a funny troll or you were serious, you were being a bigot.

And as wrong as you are for starting a thread like this, the moderators are just as bad for not shutting it down. Sorry to ruin your "fun" but there are plenty of other threads to troll in and make jokes. There is one on the front page right now about the actors that could be in the warcraft movie. No need to start one about the sexual orientation of a toon.
    No no no my friend that was since it obviously went way way over your head was a joke intended to get people to actually read my main point which is that I want more selection for horde paladns. I myself wanted to be an Orc paladin but I'm restricted to one class which is what I have a problem with.