Thread: Argent Charger

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Argent Charger

How many champion seals does this thing cost?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Argent Charger

hm..couldnt find it on wowhead.

should be 150

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hellszpawn
    I think the charger is 100 and the new flying mounts are 150..At least form what I remember reading...
    Argent Warhorses and Argent Chargers are 100 seals, and require the "Crusader" title.

The Quel'dorei Steed/Sunreaver Hawkstrider is 100 seals and the Silver Covenant Hippogryph/Sunreaver Dragonhawk is 150 seals. They both require you to be Exalted with the Silver Vovenant/Sunreavers, respectfully.

I wanted that Hippogryph so bad, but after seeing the Argent Charger.. sigh~ I'm farming reputation for Crusader ;_;

Made by myself while I'm bored..

15+ Year Old Account

for me to get the Crusader will take a while. lets hope 3.2 is faaar away

blah got 260 seals and don't know if/how to spend and already have hippogryph and some other stuff.
    btw hippo sucks and should finally get a walking animation, otherwise I refuse to ever use this crippled bird.
    farming the rep/achievements is really really really easy. really.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

iktank why would it take long to get the rep, just put on your argent trinket(if you haven't dumped it for bank space and go do baron mount runs in lvl 60 strat,

you get rep for every kill, plus if you have trinket you can turn in the items for rep

Haven't MMO-Champion already posted that cost?
    Search after it in the Home page and browse the pages,
    pretty sure that you will find it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gryffin
    iktank why would it take long to get the rep, just put on your argent trinket(if you haven't dumped it for bank space and go do baron mount runs in lvl 60 strat,

you get rep for every kill, plus if you have trinket you can turn in the items for rep
    You don't need AD rep. You need exalted with every Alliance/Horde faction, do all the quests for each Champion, and be exalted with AC.

Farming the Crusade tittle is really easy and great. Lots of gold, mounts, tabards, banners (silvermoon!), seven tittles (ambassador included), and Crusader is the best tittle that a Paladin can have, IMO. If you have a friend or two, you can easy finish the quests in 20 minutes, remember that the champions can be taunted by a player, making it possible to kill him in 10 seconds.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Farming the Crusade tittle is really easy and great. Lots of gold, mounts, tabards, banners (silvermoon!), seven tittles (ambassador included), and Crusader is the best tittle that a Paladin can have, IMO. If you have a friend or two, you can easy finish the quests in 20 minutes, remember that the champions can be taunted by a player, making it possible to kill him in 10 seconds.
    the quests are solo'able. even TFA. thats not the problem though.

for me the biggest is getting rep for every city of the horde. im not exalted with any city at all

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet

for me the biggest is getting rep for every city of the horde. im not exalted with any city at all
    Go back to the starting zones of those factions you need rep with, do their level 1-10 quests, each quest awards you with arround 250 rep each.. :P
    Beside that, it counts towards http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=1676 and http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=1678 depending on wich you need..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lausten
    Go back to the starting zones of those factions you need rep with, do their level 1-10 quests, each quest awards you with arround 250 rep each..  :P
    Beside that, it counts towards http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=1676 and http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=1678 depending on wich you need.. 
    This, was recently doing this for Sen'jin Rep, and got Sen'jin AND Orgrimmar exalted while doing so.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gryffin

Argent Dawn =/= Argent Crusade, as far as rep is concerned.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

go into AV and loot the corpses of the other faction and turn in the items for rep (have dbm so it'll automatically turn in the items when you talk to the turn in guys). make sure to tell the first two windriders to run back to base. tons of free rep + honor you'd get from doing av

There are sola'able, but, as a group, you can finish them real fast. If you are having problems with rep, try low lvl quests, and champion's tokens for rep. They might late your mount, but it's quite enough to reach Ambassador (thus, achieving "Crusader)

My paladin reached 70 on late sunwell, I didn't have any rep at all, but I still managed to exalted with a few runecloths and champion's tokens. Just needed to finish some quests in Undercity and Silvermoon.

Someone took the bags of gold instead of the writ?

If you're still doing your valiant quests, turn your writs in from doing the other quests once you've championed for that city. You'll be exalted in no time. I have 5 80s now - all Ambassadors; all Crusaders. The tourney quests make it far too easy.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jathro
    Someone took the bags of gold instead of the writ?

If you're still doing your valiant quests, turn your writs in from doing the other quests once you've championed for that city. You'll be exalted in no time. I have 5 80s now - all Ambassadors; all Crusaders. The tourney quests make it far too easy.
    just started recently doing it since i want the mount. titles dont matter too much to me

Yeah, only 100 thankfully. I <3 my charger, had it on my previous copy of my character on the PTR. Been a while since I've had a mount that I actually wanted to use over my ZG tiger. The dragonhawk is a pretty cool as well, although a lot larger than I had thought they were going to be.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

I'm just bummed that the dragonhawk is Horde only