More then 2 piece T7

I'm returning to my prot pally who is pretty under geared for Ulduar but thankfully my guild is running 25 Naxx to gear a few of us ASAP. Anyway I read in lots of places how BR / BV is basically useless in T8 content, I recently got 2 piece T7 which are the hands and shoulders, the two with dodge and/or parry on them. I was looking at the rest of the set to see the rest have BR / BV and was wondering should I even bother to get them? Should I just roll on the off set tank pieces with dodge and parry?

Any advice on my gear would be tremendously helpful, actually while I remember should I drop my Lavanthors Talisman for that Valor medal of the First War? I'd lose around 4.5% BR for about 2% dodge. I'm a JC also so I can make that trinket which would drop me some avoidance for pure stam. So many choices to make it's a lil overwhelming for someone who has been out of the game for a while

Armoury link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rasz&n=Kalinis

Edit: I'll also add I'm working on getting the Champion Seal boots in the next week if I don't get anything from Naxx 25 tomorrow.

Re: More then 2 piece T7

You should definitely pick up Monarch Crab over Lavinthor's. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about getting 4 piece T7 if you can get items for the slots.

Should I socket the Crab with pure stam gems or should I do something with the yellow socket for the 9 stam bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay
    Should I socket the Crab with pure stam gems or should I do something with the yellow socket for the 9 stam bonus?
    24stam and the JC stam token for the 9stam bonus is typically pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay
    It's a red socket, so prismatic until they get nerfed, then just go pure stam after that.